‘Disabled’ undercover cop waits for robbers in Vancouver but only finds kindness

Would this happen in your city?

>Vancouver police staff sergeant Mark Horsley wanted to make at least one bust. Very much. It would have made his year, taking down one of the creeps responsible for assaulting and robbing disabled Vancouverites.
>The objective: pretend to be disabled and brain-injured from a motorcycle accident that never really happened. Play the “easy mark.” Bait criminals by flashing cash and valuables, such as cellphones and cameras. When they pounce, collar them. Make them pay.

>In five days of undercover work from his wheelchair, with loot hanging from a fanny pack for all to see and perhaps snatch, and after more than 300 “contacts” with people, Horsley made not a single arrest. People wanted to give him things, instead.
>Passers-by insisted on dropping coins into his lap. “I did not panhandle,” he said. Two men bought him pizza. Others just stopped and chatted, passed the time, exchanged pleasantries. All anyone took was his photograph.
>Once, a guy came along and crouched over Horsley. He reached in, as if making for the fanny pack. Horsley tensed. Here it was, at last: Heinous crime in progress, bust coming up. The man’s fingers touched the fanny pack. Then the prospective perp zippered it shut. He asked Horsley to please be more careful with his things, for goodness sake.

news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/disabled-undercover-cop-waits-for-robbers-in-vancouver-but-only-finds-kindness

Yes

thought of fat tranny balerina jerking off a criple when i first see the thumbnail

Some gangs from disenfranchised minorities set a wheelchair-bound man on fire

My mum never look at me the same when I referred to him as 'Hot wheels'

Wtf, I love Vancouver now.

nothing new here, niggers acting like how they were programmed to

Me, them, or the general populace ;_; ?

I know it's horrible but..

>Hot wheels

tip-top bants

Wouldn't know, we don't have criminals attacking disabled people.

>jk, good job leaf

Thanks broski

i have a feeling that nobody would even approach him tbqh

>Some gangs from disenfranchised minorities
just call them niggers, it's ok

what a gay city

>Canadian """""Criminals"""""

That should be illegal. That's entrapment

It doesn't matter. He'll just publicly apologize and they'll accept it.

wtf I hate canada now

its only entrapment if the cop actively solicits you for a crime. "Asking for it" isn't a viable defense.

And preventing crime doesn't mean nabbing dumb kids in order to meet the monthly quota

>we wuz kidz n shiet

>arresting criminals isn't preventing crime
lel american logic

In Finland people would just pretend he isn't there and try to maintain their 0,8 metre minimum radius of personal space.

I don't even know why but Vancouver has one of the nicest population on earth. It's kind of funny considering how close it is to USA and Americans are polar opposite.

Wow I love Trudeau now

Vancover is full of yuppies and rich chinks, so rude poor people can't afford to live their.

>canadian policemen
Hahaha, what a fagget. Here, if we want to arrest someone, we make shit up and arrest them. Get your shit together, Canada.

Wtf
I like Sudan now

>sit around in a well off neighborhood
>expect anyone to care about your petty things

>My mum never look at me the same when I referred to him as 'Hot wheels'
Maybe your mum didn't understand english so she thought you were mumbling. You should try explaining it to her again, maybe she'll get it now.

>fingers touched the fanny pack
not sure what that is but in the us that would have been a reason enough for the cop to shoot him