Can someone explain to me why Italian girls are so hard? In every country I've tried I've killed it on Tinder (USA...

Can someone explain to me why Italian girls are so hard? In every country I've tried I've killed it on Tinder (USA, Finland, Germany, Netherlands), but Italy is like a desert. Not only that but even if you try approaching them in real life the girls are unapproachable, bitchy, flaky, don't follow up and generally don't seem to be interested in sex or even relationships. What the fuck? I get the impression that even foreigners that start living here become this way. Is there some secret I'm missing out on? in b4 "being a millionaire and looking like a 10/10 hipster model"

Just b urself

Fuck off Romanian, no one will ever like you

It's because you're also Italian.

Paint yourself black and speak bad French and they'll jump on your exotic dick.

>trying italian girls
Italian girls are known for being bitchy and fucking annoying

I've gotten two dates with Italian girls after 3 years of staying here, both of them were friends of friends. The first one I met once but lives 1 hour away from me, the second one I fucked up with because I didn't contact her soon enough (too burger) and didn't really like her face anyway so she got mad at me; also I liked her friend that introduced us more. Meanwhile I've gotten way more action from tourists, foreigners living here and abroad. But like I said, if the foreigners were living here for long enough they become just as bad as the Italians, internalize their mores and are constantly aware of some perceived social hierarchy, which for some reason they put me low on despite my quality and numerous positive traits. I've given up on the idea of getting a local gf here though, I'm moving out of this shithole in a few weeks and to a place where I can actually live. Ciao, enjoy your hand!

it's always easier to get laid as a foreigner but i felt the same with italian women too. i dont get it.

because getting girls in Tinder in Latin Countries is literally saying you are desperate, and most girls are there just to raise their self esteem and nothing else. To get girls in latin countries you need to be actually a men

where are you moving to?

Without revealing too much either Sweden or Finland, or Benelux. Possibly Germany.

t. supreme gentleman

>Without revealing too much
what are you a fucking secret agent?

or more likely an illegal gypsy?

I don't want to be recognized by mentioning specific locations, I've been recognized a bunch of times on imageboards and anonymous chatrooms, even years after.

Met a cool Aussie living here last night, he was a cyclist, I was like "what the fuck are you doing here m8" and we bantered back and forth. He had pretty much the same symptoms as me, even learned the language to fit in, lamented the lame local scene, but unlike me he made the smart choice of bringing a woman with him.

P.S. This image to me typifies the Italian girl: entitled, bitchy, self-centered, bad attitude. 5/10 thinking she's a 10. This is her first pic. Imagine a country full of such women.

Fair enough, but how much of a man do you have to be? Abduct them and carry them home? I think even Hollywood celebrities would get shut out here if they're not Brad Pitt or Tom Cruise.

You sound a bit like a faggot who thinks he's entitled to sex to me m8.

I made out almost effortlessly with a distant relative a few years ago when I went to Genoa. Maybe she was very into black people.

good m8, go be a degenerate somewhere else and never come back

Describe yourself and the circumstances? I think a lot of these things are situation specific, of course your looks and other assets are going to boost your chances.

I don't think I'm entitled to it because I put in the work to get it (working out, grooming, education & career, learning the language, travel and hobbies, maybe clothes a bit too casual), but compared to other places there is something seriously wrong here, it shouldn't be this hard.

you don't need to be pretty, it's just that italian girls are really suspicious of everything, you just need to the mood right m8, also it helps if you are in a place where you are supposed to get women, especially parties where everyone fucks everyone. But on everyday life it's literally saying "Hey I WANT to have sex right now!!!!!" and that for a woman is scary as fuck specially in a place where this isn't normal, meanwhile in a party she is just having fun, and from that you can get to kiss her, later get her phone, get on a date with her and maybe her become her gf

holy hell you are faggot

We went to Italy with my family a few years ago when I was 22 and we met some distant relatives there (mom aunt and daughter). The daughter (17 at the time) invited me and my brother hang out with her and her friends.
We had a few drinks before we went to some shitty place that was a hybrid between a bar and a club (it was pretty small and had a dance floor). She asked me to show her how we danced in my country so I showed her a couple of basic moves (all I knew desu) and told her that. One of those moves ends up with her back to my chest and our arms folded and I told her that sometimes people give a little peck in that position before the arms are unfolded and the woman spins back to the previous position. She said we should try it, which we did and then we made out.

>and told her that

Forgot to erase that phrase

I thought a bar/public gathering place at night would be such a place, apparently it's just a place for Italians and their circle of cunt friends to gather together and not talk to anybody else. And I'm not interested in just sex man, even with intentions of a gf it seems impossible.

Sounds smooth. You've already got the social validation from your family. The dancing thing is a good skill to have with women, and you got physical with her. Well done and thanks for the story. Plus cousin attraction.

Explain

t. /soc/

Soc isn't a game advice board you retard.

I'm not really a smooth guy. I guess she was attracted to me from the start, be it my looks (idk, I'm 1,70m and not really handsome and fashionable), my age, the fact that I was a stranger or a combination of those.
If there's attraction, then things will most likely work out at the end unless you sperg out.

>I thought a bar/public gathering place at night would be such a place

Huge mistake man, it's nearly impossible to meet a complete stranger and talk to her like you would do in the us for example.
Here females are fucking tight.

What's the correct way to go about it? Work doesn't work for me, no females and I've already shit in the pool there (so to speak).

Only occasions that worked for me were at night clubs (discoteche) but even there it's really difficult. Italian girls are sluts between circles of friends.

>between circles of friends

Ok. So you mean jumping from one circle to another? Or within one circle of friends?