Post pic of the most beautiful city of your country (in your opinion). Pic related

Post pic of the most beautiful city of your country (in your opinion). Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stalinist_architecture
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bumpo

>Implying we have beautiful towns

my home town, passau.
small, but beautiful.

well, at the very least post the most "acceptable"

at least your cities arent russia tier

Dat Is gud, cool place hans.

i can't find good pics

>implying

Hobart is comfy as fuck

You're black

>churches and some building in pseudoeuropean style
not very good
anyway a typical russian city consists of grey commiblocks, industrial facilities, absolutely bad roads and nothing more

the only good example of russian architecture is this:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stalinist_architecture

8/10
7/10
7/10
8/10
meh/10

Balneario Camboriú

>implying we don't
even maastricht looks good

The most beautiful region is Newfoundland and the Maritimes, but the best looking larger city is definitely Québec City

I'm sorry, but when I look at these photos I feel dusguisted. Maybe irl it looks good, not like shitty china tier copy of euro towns.

Kastoria

>Most beautiful city of my country
Ok here's Singapore's most beautiful city

sidi bousaid

It'S great m8.

singapore sucks, no really tall buildings.

let's just put some random towns here. Cred Forums may decide which one of them is the most beautiful.

verona was beautifull , went there like 5 y ago, really felt nice unlike venice that felt cold and shitty overall, dont get me wrong its beautifull also
but it didnt feeel nice as verona

Yeah, but Canada started these cities using contemporary architecture in the 17th century built by people coming from Europe to their new home. China made them out of plaster copying Euro culture starting the the 1990s.

Don't fucking compare the two of them

Dresden

it's great American (continent) wise

I bet its filled with chinese tourists and its as expensive as luxembourg

Not really, It's affordable for anybody, and it's American tourists mostly. The chinks stay in Vancouver, Toronto and Montreal. Not rare for locals to go there just because there are good restaurants, one of the rare place in the city where you can get kangaroo on your pizza for instance. I think that's where the blind restaurant is too.

t. lived there

Dresden is beautiful. I'm happy it becomes more beautiful by the day.

sounds good, but it's still part of Canada. If you can get your own country then maybe you can be considered old world

i think we should stick to Maastricht or Haarlem to make it easier.

Here's Shanghai's business district.

I meant Amsterdam*

Overrated tourist trap

You absolutely do
Marvelous
Well, not my type
Not too shabby
Seems nice
Cool!
Meh
Meh
Ewish
Meh
Ew
I hate Brazil, the only thing saving that shithole is that there is still plenty of green around and the coast is nice, but those buildings look horrible
9/10, definitely my type
7/10
Nice but seems to small
7?
Too small but nice
Nice! 8
Wouldn't live there

Small street in Shanghai.

You did well in hiding the rest of that shithole

Shanghai is one of the most beautiful cities in the world and I've been and lived in Paris, London, Venice, Washington DC, NYC, San Francisco, Tokyo and Seoul.

Your italian cities are beautiful but they are all headed towards decline and ruin. One day your entire country will just be an entire museum.

terrone wannabe nordeuropeo

Northe Europe is great so I don't see what's wrong about it

If you wanna day of lung cancer then maybe Shangai is what you're looking for

>implying it already is

Absolutely butifel...

Even with that level of pollution a chinese city is more livable than a russian one. Thats why so many russians come to china.

ching chong ping pong

We Wa chu wong wong weeei ping pang pong ching chaaaang wu wu pong pong *dies of lung cancer

i guess this is the one

nanana city, other cities are big towns

In Russia they can not to earn money because of commie's KGB mafia. But all of them when come back to Russia notice in Russia even in industrial cities air is more clean. You, fucking commie chinks, pollute everything you touch. You pollute Amur river, pollute soil in Siberia when cultivate vegetables in greenhouses. And you are big liars.

>fucking commies rrrreeee
бypгyт кoнтpы

If town, then this one

sousse

if city, then this one

And chines vegetables is uneatable and unsafe shit. They are dangerous and should be prohibited to import.