How would Latin America be different if it was conquered by the British instead of the Spanish and Portuguese?

How would Latin America be different if it was conquered by the British instead of the Spanish and Portuguese?

Would it be better?

Obviously yeah. Tbf Uruguay is our baby and its the best country in latam.

Urgay is Brazil's neglected baby

>There will never be an entire English speaking continent other than Oceania and Antarctica

Why live?

no, it would be shit cause you would kill all the natives and it would be literally boogan/chav giant state 2.0

No, it would be shit just like Jamaica or Belize.

It would be overrun by niggers.

being irrelevant isn't the same as being utter shit

lots of places in latin america that are very decent.

>no, it would be shit cause you would kill all the natives
yes yes they are very important to South America's prosperity

1. Europe
2. North America
3. Oceania

POWERGAP

4. Asia
5. Antarctica

POWERGAP

6. South America

GRAND CANYON POWERGAP

7. Africa

It's clearly more Argentine than Brazil but we cucked them both, and now, DUDE WEED

see Guyana, poorest country of South America, only above Bolivia.

also, it would be a futuristic utopia.

Asia in general is much more underdeveloped than Latin America.

most Oceania countries are quite poor too.

they are 2bh, also you would never racemix with the africans creating literally Ferguson 2.0 and even more intense

In terms of population 90% of Oceania live in Australia and NZ which are first world.

Looking at Asia, which countries are honestly that bad? Japan/Korea/Malaysia/Singapore/Indonesia are great. The middle east (except for Yemen, Iraq and Syria) is great. Afghanistan and Pakistan are undeniably awful but half of India's pretty decent and the central Asian countries aren't bad. Asia as a whole isn't a bad continent.

In Latin America you've got pretty much the entirety of Northern Brazil being a shithole. Venezuela, Peru, Bolivia, Suriname, Guyana, French Guinea. Colombia has problems with drug cartels. I don't even know what happens in Ecuador and Paraguay but I presume it's shit. The southern cone is the only good part.

same shithole but people would have bad teeth

just see pic related and compare.

Northern Brazil is the Amazon. Noreasthern Brazil is still more developed than most of Asia. Same with Venezuela.

Peru is one of the fastest developing countries of the World also they chose a good president for keeping it so.

French Guinea's GDP per capita is 20.000 USD. Suriname, 10.000 USD.

most of Colombia isn't directly affected by drug cartels, same with Mexico.

>I don't even know what happens in Ecuador and Paraguay but I presume it's shit

no Ecuador is pretty comfy. Paraguay is not rich but is not that poor anymore.

Latin America is more violent than Asia partly because it's much more democratic, free and secular

Saying for Brazil, we would be even worst. Brazil would be a giant Jamaica or Guyana, you guys would bring even more blacks (or indians) here to work in our sugar cane fields and wouldn't care to develop any decent infrastructure for the actual settlers like the portuguese royal family did when they came to Brazil in the early 1800s.

On best case scenario we would be like South Africa or Rhodesia, a small white minority group living among a black/native/asian majority. And Brazil is currently better than South Africa or Zimbabwe.

this and probably more autistic as well

was meant for

It would be full of niggers and pooinloos.

Argentina would still be the same third world shithole it is now or even worse, with the only difference that we'd speak English with a funny accent.

you tell me

British is THE accent, fag.
American and australian are retarded.

You are the retard.

I know.

But I am talking about the accent.

not quite, british sounds forced and comes off as snobby at least when a non native tries to speak it

Not really mate. Any forced accent sounds cringey. I've met plenty of foreigners that speak English with an English accent from exposure though which sounds fine

We had guyana, look at the state of that.

India is very developed.

so developed they don't even shit in toilets, yea
they have nukes and yet they rape those who kill and eat cows kek
with development like that...
also inb4 "hurr durr decapitations" because druglord related violence is an exception, not the rule

Fuck off. Next time we are siding with Argentina, cunt.