Why do europeans still have that middle ages reservation in their Europe? Looking forward for the polish inquisition

Why do europeans still have that middle ages reservation in their Europe? Looking forward for the polish inquisition.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion_in_Russia#Statistics
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
ura.ru/news/1052262801
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palliative_care
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=m8
youtube.com/watch?v=AK22P3Q_ERA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Said by a russian it's pretty funny.

Polacks are like white Arabs. They have almost the same mentality.

Watch the crime rate rise omg

Well, you may be right - both Arabs and Poles will survive, but the French...
Enjoy your progress:
>Despite a significant reduction in the abortion to birth ratio since the mid-1990s, the countries of the former Soviet Union maintain the highest rate of abortions in the world. In 2001, 1.31 million children were born in Russia, while 2.11 million abortions were performed.[32] In 2005, 1.6 million abortions were registered in Russia;[4] 20% of these involved girls under the age of 18.[33] Official statistics put the number at 989,000 in 2011,[4] though Russian pro-life activists say that number is much higher.[27]

>As of 2010, the abortion rate was 37.4 abortions per 1000 women aged 15–44 years, the highest of any country reported in UN data.[2]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion_in_Russia#Statistics

I'm not afraid:
>UNODC murder rates. Most recent year:
>Poland 0.7
>United States 3.9
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

I like Poland. Devout people with a rich history. If they would stop drinking so much I would love it even more.

Can poland woman ask for alimony from one of her rapers or they should pay it together?

Also is that true that marriages in Poland are still managed by the Church?

>In 2001, 1.31 million children were born in Russia, while 2.11 million abortions were performed.
lol

wtf I LOVE Poland now!

After the walk in a russian outskirts you will understand that 2,1 million is not enough.

I lived in Russia for some time and it's not that bad, although some aspects of life are quite surprising.

>CURRENT YEAR

Not everywhere is America

Are poles really that dumb?

I love abortions, I want the government to subsidize them.

That way we can hopefully solve the "working class problem" by eradicating all of them.

>I lived in Russia for some time and it's not that bad

In one of major cities I guess?

zycia bucia...

Abortions are barbaric and so are countries that allow them.

I don't know how these things are possible in the 21st century but it makes me fucking cringe. Religious people shoul be eradicated.

I agree, those crippled and deformed children should have to suffer, and curse their parents for having ever given birth to them and you for allowing their birth.

Russia was literally the first country to legalize abortion

Human life is valuable.
The year doesn't mean anything.

Lowerclasses here use abortion more rare.
It would have the opposite effect.

>implying

All they need is a little bit of love.

Дa, в Mocквe, нo я тoжe нeмнoгo пyтeшecтвoвaл пo cтpaнe.
ura.ru/news/1052262801

Forcing someone to live their entire life as a subhuman is a worse crime than murder.

You can always move to any other EU country. Just do it.

Assuming they don't live in such extreme pain and disability that they cant even go to school or maintain a job they will probably be bullied so harshly and ostracized so viciously that they may well just off themselves before long, since after all muh god wouldn't like assisted suicide to put an end to their pain.

>my son doesn't have a hand so I have to kill him
C*nadian logic

That's your opinion, for us every innocent human life is valuable.

To visit somewhere as a torist is not equal to live as a natural born inhabitant.
Especially while Moscow it's not the entire Russia and couldn't be considered as a proper example. So, here is THAT bad, trust me.

>Thinking I'm referring to minor disabilities when I'm obviously referring to major disabilities that cause extreme pain and distress.

The new polish laws allow abortion both if the child shows lasting deformities and if the woman was raped. Everything else is banned.

How is that bad?

Tbh our current abortion law is quite sensible, you're allowed to perform abortion if the woman was either raped, the pregnancy can kill her or if the foetus is malformed. Bitches can't abort their babies because they forgot to take the pill or their partners didn't pull out in time, that's considered murder and rightfully so.

But, because the church is pushing for total abortion ban and the feminazis got triggered and are now pushing this """""pro-choice""""" bullshit we got this fucking circus instead.

Is that even a question lol

Better dead than crippled and deformed

you know, there is that branch of medicine:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palliative_care

Implying EU is any less crazy with its new inhabitants. I'd rather try an Asian country, like Japan, or even China.

nobody expects the polish inquisition!

With murder, the victim only suffers for a few seconds/minutes. By not aborting an ill child, you're forcing them to suffer for their entire life.

Damn Canada, what kind of shithole are you if kids are being bullied for the "crime" of being born different?

I had a couple of cripples in my school and noone ever fucked with them.

>I had a couple of cripples in my school and noone ever fucked with them.
Even a girl? That's very sad.

That's your opinion, you can always kill yourself, but if you are trying to kill an innocent person, then my ethical obligation is to stop you using all accessible means.

I'd fuck a crippled girl

Kids are cruel m8, what can I say?

My opinion on abortion. It should be allowed up to three months if:

1. The mother is under 16 or over 38
2. Incest
3. The baby would have serious deformities
4. the mother's health and life would be endangered by the pregnancy

That's it. Seems perfectly reasonable.

How many times do we have to go through this, you drooling meme-spewing retards? Do some research before copypasting dumb shit from clickbait articles.
>Polish lawmakers push on with near-total ban on abortion
What a load of bullshit.
I'll try to explain this as clearly as I can, so hopefully even your vodka-soaked mongoloid brain can comprehend this. The government is formally OBLIGED to review EVERY civil project. And this is a CIVIL project. That means a bunch of religious wackos, who are UNRELATED to the government, wrote this project, gathered a bunch of signatures, and now the government has to review it, because we have this funny little thing (not sure if you heard about it in Putinland) called "democracy".
That obviously doesn't mean this project will ever become an actual part of the law, and considering that silent majority of Polish voters is content with the relatively sensible middle road option we had so far PiS is extremely unlikely to introduce any major changes.
This retarded non-issue is brung up every few years or even months and nothing ever changes, because nobody gives a flying fuck about what a bunch of autistic pro-life turbocatholics or spastic pro-choice feminazis wants. They're irrelevant.
Also
>ruskie
>comparing any European cunt to middle ages
toppest of keks
Statistically speaking there's a pretty high chance that right now your sister is sucking unwashed dicks in some stinking alley to get her daily dose of krokodil, so how about you fuck off and mind your own goddamn business, you degenerate eastern animal?

Okay, that's fairly reasonable. Although I'll play the devil's advocate while I'm here. Could you not argue that an unplanned child is potentially dangerous? After all, they probably won't have a healthy upbringing or a proper father figure so they're not exactly going to be nurtured well during their childhood.

Abortion should be fully refunded. It's actually quite selfish to think otherwise. Taking human evolution into consideration it's perfectly reasonable to eradicate broken genes.

>By not aborting an ill child, you're forcing them to suffer for their entire life.
That's something only that child can decide. If he or she is mentally incapable to decide then we have to do anything to reduce his suffering, but not to kill him. WTF? Your posts only show have degenerate are people in the West today. Do whatever you want in the UK, but stay away from my country.

>That's something only that child can decide.

Now that's interesting, would you say you support assisted suicide then?

In Canada you can even commit so-called "late abortions". They are total degenerates.

Mary Wagner, an anti-abortion activist was imprisoned for years because she visited so called abortion clinics and gave some roses to people there.

lolno
creatures like pic related are unable to kill themselves, their lives serve no purpose other than having pain, you make them a favor by killing them

>Statistically speaking there's a pretty high chance that right now your sister is sucking unwashed dicks in some stinking alley to get her daily dose of krokodil
It makes no sense since she can always serve me and get a family discount.

Are you a fucking retard?
Only a small percentage of abortions is performed on ill/disabled babies
2 million abortions in Russia
You think that they all live in Tschernobyl?

If you fucks just had babies this wouldn't be happening

polebro is butthurt as always

Chernobyl is in Ukraine 2bh

Where did I imply it? Each person can commit suicide, that's a sociological fact.

>>/Sweden/

Chernobyl is in Ukraine

So you want to kill a human being just because his parents are fucking degenerates?

Adoption exists you know.

we have a lot of aids-infected, alcoholics, ukranians, smokers, drug-addicts and very poor people too.

>1. The mother is under 16 or over 38
>2. Incest
Switch these two to "caused by rape" and congrats, you've just described the abortion laws in Poland. Hurr it's like dark ages all over again, amirite!!!!

see

Tshernobyl is ukranian city

to be honest I didn't think they would actually do it, I was wrong

for now desu

You simply use abortion as contraception
Literally white niggers
Same in the USA

Right, sorry Ivan :DDD

A foetus that is younger than 3 months can hardly be called a human. Killing a foetus is not really any different from killing any other animal.

Then again, while ethnic Russians are aborting themselves out of existence, churkas and Yakuts are breeding out of control (Moscow will be 50% Central Asian in 30 years).

Why you is trolling hohols? Are you from Olgino?

Fucking degenerate scum. I hope muslims behead you.

Wtf is wrong with you lol

Why are there so many self-hating Russian cuckolds on Cred Forums?

Stockholm syndrome or hipster response to Vatniks?

just an easy banter m8

So do you believe in the rights of non-sentient creatures?

>Killing a foetus is not really any different from killing any other animal.
Well, an 1 y.o. baby isn't self aware, so what? You spend about 1/3 of each 24h of your life unconcious, and what? Is it OK to kill you when you aren't awake?

To look at that thing and think "No, its going to be okay! we can totally fix this!" you would have to be brain dead.

Hey moralfag, do you prefer your own kid to be

a) a miscarriage that spends its entire life rotting on a wheelchair, unable to move or communicate, being fed with tubes like a fucking animal, and eventually die choking on its own spit

or

b) dead, free from all pain and suffering

When you are asleep you are hardly sentient but it doesn't mean that one can legally kill you.

Kannst du eigentlich lesen? Es wurde schon mehrfach in dem Thread klargemacht, dass unter den neuen polnischen Gesetzen Föten die *bleibende* Missbildungen aufweisen abgetrieben können. Aber was erwarte ich auch von ner behinderten Tripschwuchtel.

Palliative care isn't about fixing anything, you moron, it's about reducing suffering.

Most abortions in the shit-east aren't performed on disabled beings (like you for example)

You're still sentient when you're asleep, you can still react to stimuli.

By the time he used - 3 months - it's about the formation of the central nervous system. Before having one, not even wojak could have feels.

So ironically one can argue killing animals is worse than pre-3m abortion.

Wir reden aber gerade über das Abtreiben von Missgeburten

But a baby doesn't react when you tickle it or smash its head against the wall? Interesting mental gymnastics my anglo friend

Imagine a plant producing robots from bad templates because they think that every template can become a conscious robot. Sounds very logical and effective.

No, we don't

I genuinely wonder what fetus tastes like. Do you reckon I could try one from some, now illegal, polish backstreet abortion clinic?

You wanna know what you could do to completely rid him of all unnecessary suffering and save the tax dollars used to keep him alive for no reason?

Чтo тaкoe м8, oбъяcни ньюфaгy

We're talking about fetuses and a fetus with nothing more than a primitive brain stem will not react to those things.

OK, I'm out, this discussion is pointless. Just one reminder - you can do whatever you want in your countries, as for me you can even legalize zoophilia or cannibalism, just stay away from Poland. Cheers.

Dumm oder so?

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=m8

Also. Biggest concern isn't abortion, but preventive measures. "Free" government-funded contraceptives might not be free, but they're a social investment.

*Nameschwuchtel (er hat kein Trip) und *Faden (inb4 ,,deutschfaden uezs uezs brudi´´).

Kek what a retard. He is surely now putting this discussion on his "good deeds" list which is pinned to a wall close to his John Paul 2 portrait. Catholics should all fucking kill themselves to end this miserable shame in this country.

I'm a namefag because I don't want to be associated with other G*rmans

I moved out of Poland at a very young age. I've developed this obscure hatred for my country as a child. I really don't understand why but I can't relate to the people I am part off.

With everyone around me loving their country it makes me sad and kind of hurt that I don't feel such a connection
I would really want to feel that sweet sense of belonging but
I just can't stand the fact that most eastern european countries, especially Poland is so stuck in the past and wont make the effort of developing not only as a country but as people.

Don't get me wrong, being old fashioned, there is nothing wrong with that. But using religion to support a statement of real life choices seems very ignorant
>FeelsBadMan.jpg

Most Poles are just so brainwashed that they buy into that "God loves Poland" propaganda and it makes them feel like special snowflakes. Along with the constant historical martyrology the religious fanatism is making this country a literal shithole.

How was that butthurt?
At this point I don't think there's literally anything I can post under my flag without getting le butthurt menes in response.

>sees Russian flag

>"waaah you have a vodka-soaked mongoloid brain"
>"your sister is sucking unwashed dicks in some stinking alley to get her daily dose of krokodil"
>"fuck off you degenerate eastern animal"

>Most Poles are just so brainwashed that they buy into that "God loves Poland" propaganda and it makes them feel like special snowflakes.
No they don't, you retard. If they did wouldn't be in Ireland. A vocal minority of self-obsessed skinheads in no way represents an average Pole. Maybe get outside your mom's basement sometimes.

all true desu

THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS
fuck off cuck, he's right.

cuck of nations aka christ of nations is what made Poland into a third world shithole.

RUSSIANS WOULD SPEAK POLISH AT THIS POINT, BUT FUCKING STUPID POLACKS FUCKED IT UP.

poland is stupid

i dont want to pay taxes for some unaborted cripple whose everyday life is torment and condescending looks from other people

good job poland :)

>a cunt shitalks someone on Cred Forums
>lmao just bants bro
>a pole shitalks someone on Cred Forums
>BUDHURD :-DDD
I enjoy insulting people and nationalities on a bhutanese origami market, so fucking what? I need to let off some steam after work. If I wanted a polite discussion I'd go somewhere else.
Also Russia disgusts me.

whatever you say, bantermeister

Are you autistic? What the fuck historical national complexes have to do with modern day Poles? Average Seba probably never even heard of the Christ of Nations meme, he's just thinking of the fastest way of getting to UK, Germany, or Sweden.

It's about Polish cuck mentality.

Instead of being ruthless in politics like Germs and Ruskies, polacks go by "muh honour, muh god" - Which fucked Poland in the long run.

But you do want to pay taxes for some dumb whore who forgot to take a pill so she can scrub her uterus?

Kek, that's why he wears patriotic shirts and jerks off to Katyń and Smoleńsk movies. Poles are pathetic, get over it.

>France

yeah because I only pay once for her abortion instead of paying for many years of the cripple's life

stupid fucking idiot

That's helping one retard, not five or seven in case she did not abort her failures.

Lol, you sound pathetic man, I hope these self hating cucks from this thread will join you soon

>stating the truth
>self-hating
typical polack nigger, that can't learn from mistakes

he must be very weird
most poles over here love Poland even though they spent their whole lives in Ireland

Only a very small number of aborted beings are unhealthy. Abortion is mainly used as contraception.

>live in a shithole
>can't admit that it's a shithole because "m-moje sranie do gniazda"

disgusting tribalism

>Poles are pathetic, get over it.
I never denied it, because
>he wears patriotic shirts
they do that AND they get the fuck out of here as soon as they get an opportunity to do so. It's that hypocrisy that is pathetic.
>most poles over here love Poland even though they spent their whole lives in Ireland
Precisely what I'm talking about. Long-distance """patriotism""", lmao
Oh for fuck's sake, not you again. I don't recall a
s i n g l e
thread mentioning Poland in which you wouldn't pop in to start rambling about "muh honour muh god" and partitions. Who gives a shit, you tard? Do you have legitimate autism?
>yeah because I only pay once for her abortion
>
Sure, because it's not like she will forget ever again, right? Good luck with that, shit-for-brains.

>aborted beings

what is this newspeak
children, not "beings"

There's literally nothing wrong with tribalism tbqh
Keep in mind you're talking to a German.

>even though they spent their whole lives in Ireland
That's exactly the reason they love Poland. They just feel nostalgic. If they would actually see the daily reality of living among these retarded "God, Honour, Motherland" people, they would probably reconsider their mindset, unless they are into deluding themselves as well.

This.

>do some wrong shit
>instead of admitting he was wrong, he justifies it and continues to do it the same way
POLACKS, polacks never change.

>swedish education

everybody knows that smart people don't breed nearly as much as stupid

>Long-distance """patriotism""", lmao
Polish people for the most part dont integrate with the rest of us. Sure some of the teenagers do (like in my school because there was only 3 of them)
but another school near me had maybe 50-60 Polish so they just hung out with each. The school even brought in a rule that they had to speak English because they just talked Polish all day

a więc to tutaj jest teraz /polska/

*nadgryza loda*

kontynuujcie

He said his opinion, opinions aren't facts.
I find out that for some reason 4ch attracts self haters from my country, maybe because they can get bigger atention than irl. I don't know why is that. We love to complain about our country, but it's nothing like this shitting festival you often see on Cred Forums

>ciepłe lody
rak

panicz na pewno pełnoletni? za moich czasów ciepłe lody to były jedyne lody paniczu

wole chałwę ze słodyczy żbsz.

t. icchak goldsztajn

because half of Cred Forums are just contrarians
anyone with half a brain knows that the poles being patriotic to the point of stupidity is better than in western Europe where we are full of traitors and self haters

this kills the thread
jak tam anonki tydzień mija?

chujowo jak zwykle

łap miłosnego kotka na szczęście

Poor lower class rural trash voted for a party which promised the most gibs.

Gibs turned out to come packaged with a bunch of Christcuck fundamentalist moralfag crap no one gives a shit about.

They're bleeding their moderate voterbase faster than a whore on a period right now. Too bad there are still 3 years till the next elections.

dziena user

So poles totally occupied the thread, it's like 1612 all over again.

oy k-kurwa

youtube.com/watch?v=AK22P3Q_ERA
chujowo

nu dawaj bratka możesz obśaćsa z nami no jeśli naćniosz pisać po-ruski na łacinice

>FETUS DEFENCE FORCE GO
don't you have better things to do? good thing I can go through vasectomy so I won't give a single fuck about all this

>but another school near me had maybe 50-60 Polish so they just hung out with each. The school even brought in a rule that they had to speak English because they just talked Polish all day
I think any group of immigrants that is big enough will behave like this. Mass imigration is cancer in general.

u menya nyet etih smesznih bukovok s tochkami i chertochkami

cóż za przerażające nieszczęście

latinizatsiya byla bolshoy oshibkoy

>чтo зa пyгaющee нecчacтьe!

Actually, it would be more fun to write in Cyrillic.
Invade pls, let's end this hórribłę ątróćity.

zajeb sie

nie

Commies were right about religion.

usuń to nazisto
natychmiast

True, pity they weren't right about other things as well. They were damn good problem solvers as far as religion is concerned.

nie mam zamiaru miśku

God bless Poles. Defenders of the white race.

Wow I'm very impressed which your intellect Especially coming from an Irishman.

That's not even true you asshole

wtf I'm pro-choice now

Thankfully, you have no say in our laws and abortion will always be 100% legal by court decision.

well put, fellow countryman

nobody expects the polish inquisition!

Abortion is already banned in Poland except for extreme cases (rape or serious danger to the mother's health).'

Few centuries ago people would say the same thing about all sorts of diseases and injuries. You're the one thinking like a medieval savage here. How do you know someone won't come up with some sort of treatment right after you kill that pink blob that might have had its own talents and dreams?
>a miscarriage that spends its entire life rotting on a wheelchair, unable to move or communicate, being fed with tubes like a fucking animal, and eventually die choking on its own spit
>Abortion in Poland is banned except in the following three circumstances: (...) 3. When the fetus is seriously malformed.
The fuck are you on about?

>Supports abortion
>Complains about immigration
Retards.

ORDO IURIS IS MONITORING THIS THREAD

Yea, the "muh humanity" shit. You live in delusions, assuming that stupid bitches do abortions because of sick children and not because they allowed their men to fuck them without a condom, believing he will pull out it right in time.

We never sleep. Be afraid.

How come women turn into harpies when you say abortion should be banned?

The only good this Poland has done in the 21st century was giving birth to Behemoth

>muh multikulti
>muh progressive
>muh secularism

You deserve to rot with the rest of Western Europeans 2bh

Already happening bro

t. leftcuck

Even on internet you embarass us

We should have showed no pity and killed all of you during the Liberation of France

Do you speak Polish?
How about your parents?

>in 30 years Poland will be an upstanding solid Christian European nation
>Germany will be a progressive hellhole where native German children are sent off to deathcamps for being born

Guess Poland will get the last laugh.

>in 30 years
>native German children
pick one