How is Shitaly still a relevant country, but based Portugal and Spain aren't?

How is Shitaly still a relevant country, but based Portugal and Spain aren't?

Because we're a small nation

Shitaly is surprisingly economically powerful.

It's not that relevant either.

Italy doesn't have colonies to outshine them.

spain is relevant actually

italy is NOT a relevant country anymore. everyone who is young and not mentally ill has moved out from there. the nation is overrun by fat money hungry pedophile thieves like berlusconi

Accprding to wikipedia we're the 5th economy of Europe, for better or for worst (it's for worst).

If they had a leader for more than a siesta maybe I'd notice it

If they got their shit together they'd be as powerful as UK, france or germany.

Reminder that russians have a tinier economy than italy, it's crashing and the rats (oligarchs) are already jumping ship. Enjoy poverty igor.

Italy didn't spend two centuries fighting civil wars, isolating from the outside world and becoming a decadent version of itself. Also they've always been a big thing in European History in any form or another, we just had our little moment.
No we aren't.

at least they are much more relevant than Portugal

;_;

i am italian you stupid kyrpa
living way better than back in italy

Italy has ups and downs, Iberians are similar but their downs are harder.

Italian corruption and incompetence is funny.

Spanish corruption and incompetence is sad

Portugal is a South American country.

Italy has a lot more population than Spain and Portugal.

kek, is this talked about in the rest of europe? i thought people wouldnt even know

if it matters, there's this ebin political party that is literally about blaming other people for your problems and trying to fuck up the economy in hopes that we'll all be rich that way (totally), non sjw people is trying to avoid it to the point of voting for politicians suspected of corruption which btw should never be done because of the message it sends, thats the problem in spain basically.

the podemos guys actually have majors in madrid and barcelona and are working against the companies in those cities as we speak

We're retired to give everyone else a fair shot.

Because Italy exports world class fashion, automobiles, and gastronomy. You spics only contribute sissydive (soccer).

Italy have more population than all Iberia, they had a good industrialisation, no civil war or 36 years of dictatorship

this Tbh

stop hating yourselves Spaniards

I've been to Italy and it's a overrated crime-ridden dirty smelly shithole
Spain >>>>>>> Italy

Don't be mean

the truth hurts

because we are a based country hans, is your wife done fucking ahmed since you are posting on Cred Forums?

just a friendly reminder, naples doesn't count as italy. It's like italy's detroit

sometimes i even forgot portugal even exists since it's so little on the map and nothing ever happens in that "country" of yours

Good. That's the point. Keep out.

hey isnt there a place in barcelona where they shoot u if u go over

Why would I know anything about Barcelona?

In here every place is like that, though.

portugal is the hidden goat country in europe

i will retire there

>kek, is this talked about in the rest of europe? i thought people wouldnt even know

Fucking this. Apparently we ARE kind of relevant.

And with all the joke Rajoy and his party of corruption managed to govern five years instead of four. ¡Viva España, coño!

What the fuck no, we're civilized people. Criminals stab you here, no random shootings.

Old population.
Seems like this year was pretty good for tourism.

spain is better that italy in every way, nowadays.

poortugal is too small to be relevant.

spain and portugal united would be an important nation in the world thought. god bless iberia

No

not really, they've been losing industry for more than a decade. Our imigration to italy is negative (i.e former imigrants returning) and that is a pretty shitty sign.