Hey Cred Forums, what you know and what you think about Mexico?

hey Cred Forums, what you know and what you think about Mexico?

> pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qSyjKmiqoKk
youtube.com/watch?v=X_NyayCTfS0
nytimes.com/2015/11/20/us/more-mexican-immigrants-leaving-us-than-entering-report-finds.html?_r=0
insightcrime.org/news-analysis/mexico-plans-to-tame-the-beast-cut-migrant-route-north
washingtonpost.com/news/speaking-of-science/wp/2016/06/29/more-than-100-nobel-laureates-take-on-greenpeace-over-gmo-stance/
globalfarmernetwork.org/2016/06/open-letter-to-the-eu-parliament-from-a-kenyan-farmer-leave-africa-alone/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>you don't actually paint your faces on cinco de mayo
>you have a border wall in the south
>You're not planning to pay for Trump's wall
>not your whole country consist of desert
>You fought a war against Texas
>Drug crime is pretty bad
I wouldn't want to live there, but i assume some parts of the country are okay. It doesn't seem to be nicer than argentinia or Brazil.

Great place to visit. Wouldn't want to live there.

Narco violence has escalated recently. It's now at a six year peak again.

EHHH PU70

7 (siete) 0 (cero)

>you have a border wall in the south
No

Aren't you planning on building one now?

No

Will you reply "no" to me again?

Neutral at best, You guys have pretty good food and some sites around Mexico are neat to view.

>qt girls
>corruption
>drugs
>amazing food
>fun family gatherings
>funny outfits and music
>everything is made out of clay
>has an orange tint at all times

How accurate is this?

Semi-accurate. The food all tastes the same since it's all made from the same 7 ingredients.

youtube.com/watch?v=qSyjKmiqoKk

>since it's all made from the same 7 ingredients

Rest of the world, are you even trying?

god damn you I already fapped earlier

Amazing food, el chavo del 8, love you guys

much like brazil

food is overrated though

are mexicans good people or is a meme?

Mexicans are cute. :3

youtube.com/watch?v=X_NyayCTfS0
>sombreros
>goat tier cuisine
>pretty painted skulls and spoopy costumes for Santa Muerte ceremonies
>Mariachi
>Luchadores
>Danny Trejo
>drug kartels that chop people's heads off
>mass imigration to USA and dislike for Trump
>previous presidente was based and didn't want to "pay for that fucking wall", but their current presidente is a failure, or at least so I heard

>churros
>mexican

I just saw a brutal cartel torture video on Cred Forums.

They are Iberian, the same as Bacalao, Ceviche and Chorizo.

We have been eating them for 500 years and we have our own variations, the same as every Latin American country has been doing.

You might as well say

>Pork
>Mexican

>Beef
>Mexican

>Chicken
>Mexican

>Sheep
>Mexican

Those are clearly churros rellenos, not the kind they have in Spain

The good thing about Mexico is you don't have to request a wakeup call or set an alarm clock.

Some loud ass vendor will drive his truck past your place at sunrise with a LOUD loudspeaker announcing his wares at 105 dB. Even wakes the roosters.

>mexico
>siete y cero

You've obviously stayed in nice upscale places

SE COMPRAN, COLCHONES, TAMBORES, REFRIGERADORES, ESTUFAS, LAVADORAS, MICROONDAS O ALGO DE FIERRO VIEJO QUE VENDAN

Yeah, I already saw it the first time

Damnit Mexico can't you see I love you and I'm trying to confess?
Why are you so dense? Baka.

Bros, We share culture with them

Trumps biggest fans and wrestling.

WTF i hate Mexico now!!!

I forgot, Emilio Zapata was based
Como son vuestros churros?

I blame Spain for inventing Mexicans.

This guy

brazil tier desu

I blame uk for investing the worst scum, your country

Inventing *

RARE
A
R
E

what's the point of colonialism anyway?
>get some free labour and resources
>have to deal with hordes of demanding shitskins few centuries later

They done goofed. They didn't kill all their indians. They fucked them instead.

South Africa made the same mistake.

Mexico is not like colombia, mexico was the best spanish colony, in 1700 - 1800 Spaniards migrated there

Well Yeah, Mexico is mixed.. Aztec + Spaniard

>what I know

Got fucked by gun running practices and drug laws/consumers in the US
Got fucked by NAFTA
Government fucks over rural farmers badly

>what I think

Mexicans have a very high rate of weeabooism in their society for some reason
Mexican food is god tier but also obesity/heart disease tier

They have european population..

Our churros are usually filled with cajeta (caramelized goat milk), they can also have chocolate or vanilla in them.

Also, while I actually appreciate it, I don't think you should reply to the shitposters. They are always here, so I don't mind them, and they will only either insult you back or call you a sudaca/chicano living in Spain. I don't think it is worth it, but thanks :D

Is a single guy, he insults south america and mexico everytime

Both obesity/heart disease are linked to high fructose/sugar beverages and all the fast food from your country. Be it Mcdonalds or instant Mac and Cheese types of food, especially since the 1990's when NAFTA was signed and the cheapest food available here became the same thing you guys ate back in the US (the same type of food that also got you fat).

I'm not even trying to hate you guys, because I don't, but obesity/heart disease/diabetes became a problem only in the last 2 decades. We didn't have those problems for almost 500 years of traditional food.

How you can invent someone? ._.

Where in Mexico is safe to visit I've always wanted to go

Monterrey with a friend that knows Spanish.

>tfw no regia gf

BOLILLOOOOOOOO!!!
EL BOLILLO Y LA BATIDAAAA!

Interesting, didn't realize that.

Per capita, Mexico now consumes more Coca Cola than the US now. And their diabetes rate has also eclipsed the US as well.

Beaners sure love their Coke.

Lets see
>Lives in a fantasy world where they are all white and problem free or their problems are no more severe than any other country's.
>Succumb to violence and other disgusting behaviors even when rich.
>Almost everyone in Mexico is corrupt, no matter if they are a government official or a villager.
>The general attitudes of Mexicans are "If nobody bothers me, I don't bother them" and "If I can improve me and my family's future by destroying everyone else's future, I'll do it."
>Believes America is the source of all their problems, but believes they are better off than other Latin American countries because those countries suck and Mexicans rule.
>Lying is culturally acceptable
>Won't accept any criticism of their country ever.
>Treat their women like garbage, not even traditional roles like Muslims, just straight up garbage. They rape them when they're young, beat them, and when they're married with 10 kids, cheat on them.
>Incredibly ignorant people, barely know their own history much less the US's.
>Let the government take/heavily restrict their guns
>Wants to call themselves "American" and for Americans to call themselves "United Statesians", purely because the word "American" is a powerful machismo word (because it's used to refer to the strongest and most popular country on earth), and not understanding if they start using it, it's powerful association will disappear and it will become a garbage word.
>Socially lazy, won't spend any effort trying to fix things. Believes countries become first world after some time by default, no need to work for it.
>Incredibly simplistic food, greasy and smothered with super spicy shit so you can't actually taste anything.
But I suppose this is too much negative, so:
>Super friendly and eager to please if you're actually white
>The women, if they don't become obese, develop really nice asses. Also the women love actual white people.
>The food, while unhealthy and simple, is good.
That's all I can think of.

Beautiful country. Its a better version of Colombia

Too bad the drug problem but Mexico is based anyway

A lot of Cred Forumsacks are paranoid about you coming over here but I honestly don't give a shit.

We just stole this land, so really it's hypocritical to think we have any real right to it over other people.

Besides that, we are sick and tired of you're fucking drug cartels murdering people and hooking our people on drugs.

I'm trying too hard to not reply to this. I guess I failed, forgive me Quetzalcoatl.

>We just stole this land, so really it's hypocritical to think we have any real right to it over other people.
...But we have the ability to defend our land, and they didn't.

They're not coming over and trying to violently wipe us out, they just want to live here.

nytimes.com/2015/11/20/us/more-mexican-immigrants-leaving-us-than-entering-report-finds.html?_r=0

I went to one of those during a super hot day in Cozumel. It was comfy as fuck.

How are we? :( #NotAllColombiansAreCriminals

So they made their money and are returning to their families?

Colombians are bros desu. Good to see that you are actually improving.

kek, maybe we are a third world shithole. Even the mexicans don't want to live here.

I never understood their propaganda because it later goes and implode itself by saying that we only cut gardens and other meaningless shit.
>We stole you jerbs
>We now cut gardens and make building for ze white man

Also this/pol/ memed itself into its own propaganda years ago. If Trump loses (hopefully) I hope that the GOP realizes that they've gone too far with their memes.
Link related: insightcrime.org/news-analysis/mexico-plans-to-tame-the-beast-cut-migrant-route-north

Hasn't Monsanto been dicking up your maize business?
>tfw Bayer just bought them
>tfw another field in which we'll be the boogeyman

Even when you try your hardest to be the most progressive and tolerant in the world, you still end up trying to conquer the world.

>Monsanto
>from a German

Irony, no? And it's soon to be a German company.

Dunno, but GMOs are literally not a problem.

>washingtonpost.com/news/speaking-of-science/wp/2016/06/29/more-than-100-nobel-laureates-take-on-greenpeace-over-gmo-stance/

Also

>globalfarmernetwork.org/2016/06/open-letter-to-the-eu-parliament-from-a-kenyan-farmer-leave-africa-alone/

The same applies to Mexico to a certain extent. Our farmers need tools to be productive and competitive.

>they just want to live here.
They want to live here, and by "here" I mean our most successful cities, because there's money and opportunity. Now that's only half of why immigrants come here. They (non-Mexican immigrants) want to become Americans, which means living like Americans and contributing to the rest of the country.

Mexicans don't want that. They just want money. They don't mind destroying property values, turning large swathes of these cities into crime ridden ghettos, scaring off Americans by destroying or stealing their property. They don't want better schools for their children either, they just want their kids there for the free lunches and daycare. They rarely if ever encourage their children to do well in school.

Mexicans are actively and openly working towards infesting our country, because they believe that something about the dirt that we have/took, was magical, while theirs wasn't, so if they can just take the land back, all the amazing industries, successful cities, and high standard of living will just be passed on to them, instead of becoming a corrupt crime ridden dump like it always becomes with them.

See

Most accurate description so far.

I'm not a chauvinist nor a nationalist. I am not denying that we have problems, pretty serious problems that need to be addressed. But no, that garbage he wrote is almost 100% dead wrong. Fuck off.

Druglord shithole wouldvisit/10

wouldn'tvisit*

I'm not a Trump supporter but I honestly wish NAFTA would get scrapped. Mexican farmers would be better off, Mexico could build more domestic industries, Americans would see some wage raises and immigration would decline even more, creating slight worker scarcity which would make some labor jobs more attractive.

The only losers would be American factory farmers, some Mexican parts exporters and some American firms with factories in Mexico but all of these businesses would likely find new markets pretty quickly.

Factory farmers would have to change to appeal to changing American trends, Mexican parts suppliers might actually have the capacity to build domestic brands, and American owned factories would probably just export more to Europe and LATAM from their Mexican plants.

Mexicans leave back to mexico when they've made the areas they live in too horrible for even themselves, and moving anywhere else in the US (within the proximity of successful cities) is too expensive for them because of how fucked they've made property values (areas without mexicans, among others, become extremely high in demand and thus expensive).

Once we clean up the messes, Mexicans will be back once more.

>And it's soon to be a German company.
That was my whole point...

I'm not criticising GMO conceptually at all, just saying their patent practices fuck many farmers over

No shit, you think the assholes who came up with NAFTA didn't know what they were doing?

It was created to fuck over all the common people in North America to benefit multi-national companies

pic related

NAFTA was one of the reasons for the flood of immigrants. It destroyed the peasant farmer and handed their markets to US farmers and US Ag companies. The peasants had a choice: leave for the cities to find work in a factory, or go to US to find a way to send money back home.

We really need a strong border and a broad guest worker program. Liberals hate the former, and the US Chamber of Commerce hates the latter.

>>Lives in a fantasy world where they are all white and problem free or their problems are no more severe than any other country's.
Chilangos definitely think this

>>Succumb to violence and other disgusting behaviors even when rich.
True in the North and Southwest

>>Almost everyone in Mexico is corrupt, no matter if they are a government official or a villager.
Very true for anyone involved in government, less with the villagers

>>The general attitudes of Mexicans are "If nobody bothers me, I don't bother them" and "If I can improve me and my family's future by destroying everyone else's future, I'll do it."
Accurate

>>Believes America is the source of all their problems, but believes they are better off than other Latin American countries because those countries suck and Mexicans rule.
Mexico is better than most of LATAM so I'll give this approval

>>Lying is culturally acceptable
Kinda, but only amongst old PRI raised geezers

>>Won't accept any criticism of their country ever.
Inaccurate

>>Treat their women like garbage, not even traditional roles like Muslims, just straight up garbage. They rape them when they're young, beat them, and when they're married with 10 kids, cheat on them.
Semi accurate, except for the rape thing, that seems more like a Muslim thing

>>Incredibly ignorant people, barely know their own history much less the US's.
Not true

>>Let the government take/heavily restrict their guns
Very true

>>Wants to call themselves "American" and for Americans to call themselves "United Statesians", purely because the word "American" is a powerful machismo word (because it's used to refer to the strongest and most popular country on earth), and not understanding if they start using it, it's powerful association will disappear and it will become a garbage word.
This is a sudaca thing

>>Socially lazy, won't spend any effort trying to fix things. Believes countries become first world after some time by default, no need to work for it.
First part is true for older Mexicans; second part is unfounded.

>>Incredibly simplistic food, greasy and smothered with super spicy shit so you can't actually taste anything.
True for many dishes, highly untrue for others

>But I suppose this is too much negative, so:
>>Super friendly and eager to please if you're actually white
Whiteness doesn't really have a baring on this, Mexicans are friendly though

>>The women, if they don't become obese, develop really nice asses. Also the women love actual white people.
Mexican women typical are in the 7-9 range IF, they don't get fat.

>>The food, while unhealthy and simple, is good.
True, but traditional Mexican food isn't very unhealthy.

Say no again. I dare you

Ok.

It's not as simple as that. And for as much as I am not happy with NAFTA, getting rid of it would be disastrous for everyone. It could get a lot of improvements, because it is absolutelly far away from being perfect (and it hasn't benefited us all that much, at all, save some ultra rich Mexicans). But we have become too dependant on it, and without it, it would definitelly cause another recession, and thus, revert back to all the immigrants that once flooded your country.

Sigh

>except for the rape thing, that seems more like a Muslim thing
Muslims rape boys and non-muslim girls, get it straight user.

We wouldn't get rid of NAFTA just by cutting it away immediately.

It would have to be a slow incremental progress.

Gotta call bullshit on this. I live in a high income area of LA and it's still 40% Mexican. The Mexicans that do plan to stay permanently usually work towards becoming American and are more or less assimilated by the second generation. The ones that earn enough money go to better areas, the ones who don't are the people who turn into ghetto trash and stay in their festering shithole neighborhoods. The Mexicans that are only here for work typically are illegal, don't bring family, remain in poor areas of East LA, and leave once it becomes too expensive, can get better work in Mexico, and/or earn enough money for their family in Mexico. They tend to be the ones that cause the least problems as they don't want to get caught. It's the shit children of the ghetto shit spawn who cause 90% of the problems. The decent Spic to shit Spic ration is about 60/40 in my views. That is still too many shitty Spics though.

Why not? I really think it's worth going to Mexico and I am planning to do it on my next vacation

>Lives in a fantasy world where they are all white
100% false. The identity of Mexico is being a mestizo country. And while racist is actually a very real thing, fucking nobody thinks this country is white, and much less chilangos. If anything, only some, I repeat, SOME, Northeners do this. Also, nobody in Mexico thinks this country is free or problems. Holy fuck.

>Succumb to violence and other disgusting behaviors even when rich
Broad generalization, violent people are a minority. A very powerful and harmful minority, but a minority at the end of the day. Most people here are just trying to bring food to their tables.

>Almost everyone in Mexico is corrupt, no matter if they are a government official or a villager.

I'll agree to an extent (bribing cops to not get fees while passing a red light), but again, most people try to be honest as much as they can.

>Believes America is the source of all their problems
No

This is fucking tiring so I'll stop with just one more petty thing

>food is simple
No But you get the idea, stop trying to teach me about my country.

Because it is a druglord shithole.

>Because it is a druglord shithole.

But so is Russia

Puerto Vallarta se ve bien. También quiera practicar español.

We don't have cartels here

Tu español es bueno. Pero bueno, sin respuestas meme, en realidad hay muchos lugares a los que podrías venir. Somos uno de los países más visitados del mundo y nuestra infraestructura turística es bastante buena.

Por supuesto que hay lugares a los que no te deberías acercar nunca, pero se pueden evitar con un poco de sentido común y algo de información local. Como lo hacen millones de personas todos los días.

>butthurt
Seriously though, I'm sure those universities are going to solve all your problems, so don't worry and just continue to put on the poor honest peasant act whenever countries that matter look at you.

(Not the guy you replied to)

¿Qué lugar se puede recomendar para mí visitar, porque aún no he decidido dónde ir

MEXICO LINDO Y QUERIDO...

The country is so shit, bit even the Central American Illegals want to stay there! On the plus side....

En Yucatán tienen playas bonitas, es seguro y además hay ruinas Mayas.

La Ciudad de México es relativamente bastante segura, tiene el HDI más alto del país, arquitectura colonial, lugares pre hispánicos y buena escena nocturna.

Por ejemplo.

taco
drug dealers
donald trump did nothing wrong
immigrants
catholic people

Purto Vallarta también está bien. Igual Puerto Escondido.

No seas un maricon, ja deja el russio. (Sorry for my terrible Spanish)

Fuck, I really want a mustache like this. Even though I'm only 18, mine is shameful.

>no seas maricon
>sorry for my terrible spanish

You don't be maricon

(it isn't that bad, only ja is ya and russio is ruso)

>deports more immigrants than the US
>said immigrants are trying to cross to the US

Thank you neighbor for stopping them. Now if you could only stop your own citizens from coming over here, we'd be pretty homosexual for each other.

Mexican immigration has been pretty slow lately, most of the new guys are coming from central america.

See

*deje el Rusia
Muchas gracias por la información

wtf I love Mexico now

its because your water is shit so you ahve to drink soda all the time

^