1. Your cunt

1. Your cunt
2. Were schools horrible places to experience and grow up in there? Like bad food, stress, bullying, bad facilities etc.

1. USA
2. Yes, it was a miserable experience

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/super-s-stussy?full=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1. R. of Ireland
2. Yes, vending machines' junk or rolls not sold by the neighboring supermarket @ 3:30 p.m. before study under supervision.
Old gum stuck under desks. Never was any soap at the washbasins in boys' toilets and somehow I managed to avoid taking a dump in them all but once.
Overall lousy discipline in that school and some teachers who enjoyed going on power–trips.
Wat is the "S" about? I saw this in one of my mates' journals and carved into a desk.

Middle school was awful, worst time in my life. Elementary and high school were ok tho.

In my high school, I'm surprised I've only seen the "S" but then again, I live in one of the more claimer towns in the US.

Went to high school in a poor town in the north. Was pretty shite. Got picked on every so often, when I was in Year 10 there was a druggie kid who used to terrify me. Food was okay, usually grabbed a sausage sandwich from the canteen at break as well as a Capri-Sun and a Minute Maid to go down. Had some decent mates there though but I only talk to one of them now, used to go out clubbing and play Call of Duty with a few others but not anymore.

Very meh overall, don't miss it.

it was a prison-like experience.

>Wat is the "S" about? I saw this in one of my mates' journals and carved into a desk.

No idea, never explained. Maybe it just looked impressive to 10-year-olds

I went to a private school, lel

1. Russia
2. It depends on the school. I studied in an old elite gymnasium (btw it is not private), so everything was good there. Among regular schools you can find everything. Some of them are famous as excellent exemplary educational institutions, but some of them are fucking prison hell.

This. It fucking pisses me off when people say how awesome middle school was. I had almost zero friends and was bullied almost every day. I also had to take 'social skills' classes, so people treated either treated me like shit or like I was retarded.

If I was an american I would have shot mine up

>I had almost zero friends and was bullied almost every day
This describes elementary school and high school. I somehow had friends even though they shat all over me and I was basically a little bitch, with no self respect.

>I also had to take 'social skills' classes
tell us more

>I've only seen the "S"

wait so all the other stuff in OP pic was not at your school?

tfw yet again i realize i grew up in a bad neighborhood

do you get in trouble for that kind of stuff in private school?

I don't think you can pin down how public schools in America are, they're so varied. I went to a really small, rural school, so it wasn't exactly a shining beacon of education (source: I stumbled into being valedictorian), but for the most part nobody got harshly bullied and there were rarely problems with bad vandalism.

>social skill classes
Are you memeing?

>the "S"

None of you know about Stussy.

Now I feel old

knowyourmeme.com/memes/super-s-stussy?full=1

I went to a high school in the inner city. Although there was the silverlining of young teenage life, that place was a shithole. Almost all minority. 90 percent of students were dumb as fuck and didn't give a shit about getting an education to escape this hellhole. Good thing I didn't ineract with most of them since they secluded the AP kids from the barbarians. It had shitty public education but I was able to make it to a top tier university. Graduating high school was the best thing of my life. Now I look at these losers' Facebook posting about their wageslave dead end job. Out of 700 who graduated out of my class, there is probably about 8, including me, who still attend a university.

Went to a private school, but was non selective so was full of retarded rich kids and children if drug dealers.

Pretty fun, people weren't bullied as such but things were said. Overwhelming majority was white so a bit of racism, but was always returned physically.

France

Public schools probably are. I'd imagine they are filled with Arabs and Blacks. But I've always been in private Catholic schools, so I wouldn't know.

We had good teachers, only rich kids or kids good enough to get grants, so it was a good way to make connections for the future. The facility was great, food was pretty decent, healthy, and varied, there was a strict dress code, we went on trips, either pilgrimages or things related to the language you were learning .

It was stressful because there was a lot of competition, which was encouraged by the teachers, and I've seen mental breakdowns. Bullying happened: rich kids bullying less rich kids, which almost happened to me (I'm from a rich family, but my parents are more upper middle class, and I got a grant), but I managed to turn the bullying around by beating the shit of the guy who started it and humiliating him in front of the whole class. French kids bullying the few foreigners, or the two Jews in the entire school. Then there were kids from the banlieues trying to steal stuff from the rich kids outside of school.

The students were either complete degenerates using Daddy's money to get whatever they want, or religious nuts. Very little middle ground. But there were nice people in both groups. I adapted quickly. Got into a sport club, had good grades', things went smoothly. Wouldn't say I was popular, but I was at least good acquaintances with most kids.

So it was alright. I have mostly good memories of it.

Well, I know about it, not sure why you replied to me specifially.

>Now I feel old

not sure how old you are user but I'm almost 30

I'm 32 and when I was a kid no one referred to it as "the S" everyone knew it as stussy or super-stussy and there were many increasingly elaborate types

>Not having Swastikas drawn on the table
What's wrong with american high schools?