THERE ARE TENS OF THOUSANDS OF OPEN JOBS IN FINLAND

Yet we still have 20% men being NEETS.

How the fuck do you explain it????

Other urls found in this thread:

finlandtimes.fi/business/2016/09/16/30158/20-of-Finnish-youths-out-of-work,-school
learn4good.com/jobs/helsinki/finland/manufacturing/403578/e/
jobsinhelsinki.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=5cDLZqe735k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it's too easy to live off bennies, so no one bothers looking for a job

welfare too high

Why work a shitty job for 1400€/mo when you can stay home and shitpost on an Angolan whittling forum while watching anime and jerking off to traps for 1000€/mo

Can I work a mediocre job and afford to live alone? California is nightmare mode. I can't stand my family or roommates.

employ me finlan i can job

"Finns"

>you will never live the yurt life

some people are just lazy communists

Apply for summer work like these Thais. You can apply for a temporary visa to come pick berries in Lapland during the summer.

I'm a white canadian with a bachelor's in International Management, fluent in English and French. Could I immigrate to finland and get a good job even without speaking Finnish? I would learn ofcourse.

black girls

I was kidding, but I'm seriously unemployed here. I actually looked for berrypicker employment in Sweden, I didn't knew there was something similar in Finland. I will check it.

Anyway, I could choose a shitty job here, but at least having a shitty job in a different country would result in more positive experience than just exchanging my labour for some money.

Because a job being open doesn't mean there's people qualified for that job.
If there's thousands of openings but they all want people who have degrees and 5+ years in the field, then the only employees you'll find (for the most part) are those who just want better hours, a location closer to their home, or a better wage. Generally speaking, of course.
Unemployed youths don't have much in the way of experience because they don't want to work for free for what feels like years.

bennies :------DDDDDDD

proofs?

No. You would stand a better chance just being a welder or engineer or something.

Top life

No, there's free training for all jobs. There's a real shortage of welders and stuff at the moment in my city because we built huge ships here.

We have exactly the same here. That's because companies aren't look for what's offered, but for the best they can get (the top 5%).

English sources finlandtimes.fi/business/2016/09/16/30158/20-of-Finnish-youths-out-of-work,-school

learn4good.com/jobs/helsinki/finland/manufacturing/403578/e/
jobsinhelsinki.com/

Finland isn't mostly a service economy? Or are you saying I'm not entitled to a job just for being an anglo basically.

I actually admire the Finns for keeping Finland for themselves mostly, and not being multiculti cucks in general

Loads of Englsih speaking jobs if you look hard enough.

>/jobs/helsinki/finland/
>jobsinhelsinki
>helsinki

>jobsinhelsinki.com/
One job here that requires Finnish as a mother tongue, but I see what you mean haha. thanks.

also fun fact: I make around 1300 EUR a month where I live in Canada and I have one of the best jobs in town for a 22 year old.. though I live in a poor part of the country.

GIVE ME JOB NOW FINLAND
kek is this serious?

youtube.com/watch?v=5cDLZqe735k

How much does this pay?

Fuck work, seriously

You would earn more picking berries in europe than by being drug lord in latin america

yes

that's why i'm asking
will apply for that shit
wait for my brown ass

>Stinky Brazilian favelas, people are dumb and annoying and listen to loud music, stressing.
>Finnish countryside has humid air and smells fresh, people are educated and don't give a shit about each other and possibly will leave me be, comfy.

Why wouldn't I choose Finland?

Why are so many of you fucking huemonkeys obsessed with moving to white countries? You can fuck off, man. Keep your stinky brown ass in your stinky brown shithole.

How would I know?

I should have worked in Finland instead of this place.

it's not because it's white dumb fuck, it's because it's 1st world

would gladly go to singapore, SK

You don't get free training for welding and that fucking field is over saturated. Plus you haven't seen all the gooks and polacks at the docks?

Besides, most of the open jobs are temp jobs, recruitment jobs or seasonal. Hardly steady or even good income.

If any of those open jobs came with even a sliver of self-satisfaction or personal worth then they'd be filled.
Instead its all thankless dead end slave labor

Can't blame them, there's not much to work towards

I'm not regarding color, keep your "white women" if that's what you are insecure about, I could go down to Rio Grande do Sul and get one for myself if that was the issue.
Here in Brazil, if you are skilled and competent but not rich, you are punished with some pitiful job in the public services, meanwhile a fucking McDonalds employee earns two times more than me in countries such as yours, Canada or in Europe. And this is fucking revolting, my friend.

I would live the rest of my life in Brazil, but then I wouldn't want to have any offspring. Bringing another being to this environment should be considered torture.