Is your country backwards enough to organize protests against gay rights? Because Mexico is and I'm damn ashamed

Is your country backwards enough to organize protests against gay rights? Because Mexico is and I'm damn ashamed.

Other urls found in this thread:

periodicocorreo.com.mx/marchan-85-a-favor-de-familia-tradicional-en-leon/
sipse.com/mexico/marcha-familia-tradicional-matrimonio-igualitario-mexico-221545.html
jornada.unam.mx/ultimas/2016/09/10/inicia-marcha-por-la-familia-en-ciudades-de-la-republica
animalpolitico.com/2016/09/marcha-familia-cdmx/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tfw no homophobic Mexican gf

>muh family tradition imposed by the church is going to collapse because of faggots
lel

Just look at us. Should have gassed the faggots

The first known case of homosexuality in Canada was in the mid 1600s between a French military drummer and most likely an Indian.
At first the drummer was sentenced to death for sodomy, but then his sentence was repealed on the condition that he become New France's first permanent executioner. That's not a joke, our first queer was a professional executioner.

We have been frightened of gay men ever since and LGBTQ rights in Canada moved along pretty smoothly.

I don't remember the last time America had one apart from that clerk in Kentucky and that wasn't really an organized protest

>ashamed that your country fights they Homo Jew.

Why is the flag in English if the protest is in Columbia

They assume all gays are Anglos

That's the olympics.

>be qubecois
>be gay
>be gay during the time when it's punishable by death
>becomes executioner

>The demonstrations in 2006, 2007, and 2008 were all accompanied by homophobic attacks, which was avoided in 2009 by moving the site of the demonstration at the last minute. The organizers of all of the demonstrations were Nikolai Alekseev and the Russian LGBT Human Rights Project Gayrussia.ru. In June 2012, Moscow courts enacted a hundred-year ban on gay pride parades.

Get shreck'd faggots

I love seeing social justice movements in third world countries
It's like you guys pretend to be stable and developed
It's cute

>In June 2012, Moscow courts enacted a hundred-year ban on gay pride parades.

Shut the fuck up DeMarcus

Is estimated that nearly 10,000,000 Mexicans participated nationwide.

Why? Was it just the "sanctity of marriage" thing?

Muh traditional family values and definition

It was a 3rd world papist thing

No
They'll organize protests against gay marriage though and sometimes about the rights of store owners (like that bakery shit that went down a year ago or so)

Your pic is from León, Guanajuato and here it says that they were 85 thousand. It also says that it was done in 120 cities (it doesn't say which ones) but it does not say how many people.

periodicocorreo.com.mx/marchan-85-a-favor-de-familia-tradicional-en-leon/

There are other sources, but they all say different things.

Here it says they were protests in 7 states, and the number of people varies by state. 32 thousand in Queretaro, some in Veracruz (it does not say how many), Campeche more than a million (Campeche has less people than that, 800 thousand wtf - they probably typed one thousand wrong), 2 thousand in Chiapas, 10 thousand in Durango, 5 in Puebla.

sipse.com/mexico/marcha-familia-tradicional-matrimonio-igualitario-mexico-221545.html

This other source more of the same, conflicting data (from 55 thousand to 200 thousand in the same event) and it says it was 19 states instead.

jornada.unam.mx/ultimas/2016/09/10/inicia-marcha-por-la-familia-en-ciudades-de-la-republica

This one says there were protest in favour and against in Mexico City at the same time. 398 thousand from both sides (it does not say how many from each side).

animalpolitico.com/2016/09/marcha-familia-cdmx/

>mexican journalism

Where are you getting the 10 million number?

This

>Where are you getting the 10 million number?
out of his ass

I dated a Mexican girl who was against homosexual marriage (and to an extent homosexuality)

Actual Catholics, not just neutered meme cultural Catholics, believe marriage is the property of religion. She believed homosexuality was something that had to be struggled against (internally, amongst homosexuals) so they can have a family n shit.

In a way, homosexuality is in a sense a cultural construct.. it's not like you're born just liking boys OR girls.. there is plenty in between and it's probably genetic AND environmental.. but yeah some people are just gay and there's no going around it... Catholics just see that as an extreme case, and not the norm.

I mostly agree tbqhf

>If you kill your enemies they win

Then you should probably find a Mexican gf

I would not enjoy that

Russia Noice

And a completely "open" society that treats lgbt trash as completely normal, is healthy? Come on. Politicizing homosexuality is one of the greatest embarrassments in human history. LGBT people who keep to themselves in their own enclaves and don't push for marriage of "pride" parade abominations, are fine. Unfortunately, I think they make up the minority of these people.

Found the faggots.

Daily reminder

No, but hopefully once our new islamic friends get a firmer foothold in our country, we can perhaps start to establish some kind of morality once again

Cannot really fault their logic, it is solid.

Mexicans are like muslims in the way they're conservative but Mexicans come in an European package which makes them much better.

Homosexuality is backwards. What you have is a forward country, OP.

Don't bother posting this on Cred Forums user, Cred Forumsacks here want to gas all the gays.

Such ugly people

>counter-meeting

lel, what amateurs; not only do we have counter-meetings, a group of excommunicated priests literally goes behind the lgbt parade, consecraces the streets and prays to god to have mercy on our sins

>Mexicans are like muslims in the way they're conservative but Mexicans come in an European package which makes them much better.
Do Mexicans unironically believe this, or did I just get baited?
You're worse, because you breed way faster than them.

>if you execute your allies, they lose

Lmao overreaction

Of course, I am against homosexual parenthood, but I fail to see any problem with gays marrying each other. Conservative people in this country really need to fuck off.

Who misses him?

>excommunicated priests
They must be removed from the premises along with the kebab.

>I am against homosexual parenthood
>Conservative people in this country really need to fuck off

Hmmm

they have been excommunicated on the basis of being too enthusiastic over kebab removal

On the one hand, I'd like equal access to marriage for everyone. On the other hand I'm embarrassed to admit that to anyone because the way it's being accomplished right now is ridiculous.

Sensible post

I'm all for civil unions for everyone and removing marriage as the legal term. Also, clergy shouldn't be able to marry a couple and have it be recognized as legally binding, and public clerks shouldn't be allowed to be derelict in their duties cuz muh relijun

We're so far down the "le acceptance" meme hole that the government is pushing for sex change surgeries to be covered by healthcare

>implying priests are not gay

Orthodox priests cannot become priests until they're married. Bonus points for children.

And big media is pushing tranny-ism for children. Yea.

thanks serbia, you learn me

to continue the meme:

>implying married men can't be gays

Damn that guy is hot
>tfw no self hating white mexican with thicc dicc to suck

They sure can, but that coud result in dysfunctional marriage, and if that reaches the ears of higher clergy, you may have big problems with keeping your job.

so you end up excommunicated?

>he wants the destruction of the traditional roles
>he wants the collapse of his country
>he doesn't know about the liberal decay that destroy a civilization

Not really, you just lose your job as a priest. You can become a priest again, but it takes like 20-30 years of repentance and various rituals, and of course you have to lead perfect family life.

>ashamed of defending good morals

You should be ashamed that your government is trying to promote sodomy tbch

No, eastern priests who are also monks (hieromonks) aren't married, and there are some unmarried priests who aren't monks (mostly widowers and old men).

Hieromonks are extremely rare and are mostly widowers who became monks because they remained with no one to care for them.

>and there are some unmarried priests who aren't monks (mostly widowers and old men).
As I said marriage is requirement, of course no one is forcing you to marry again if your spouse dies.

>tfw no gay bf

>It's fine to be gay
>As long as it's in secrecy and no one ever finds out about it.
(You)

Orthodoxy sounds superior. How can I become a Orthodox priest with a qt wife and a militant kebab removal preaching?

That's the only based thing we've done in a while so fuck you.

So we are on pair to muslims now?

What's wrong with what he said?

Dude in blue is totally gay.
Calling it right now, he's just so far in the closet he doesn't know the way out.