Americans are drinking less milk and more soda and energy drinks than ever before

>Americans are drinking less milk and more soda and energy drinks than ever before
>young kids are taller than ever

Explain this

Other urls found in this thread:

priceonomics.com/where-are-the-tallest-people-in-the-world/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fucktons of calories and hormonally enriched food

I saw an article about milk consumption declining in other countries recently, too

is the world finally leaving the milk meme behind?

America must grow larger

I've never tried to drink milk, it's for tea and cereal. Must be horrible

Maybe the bubbles are pulling them up.

how u want it, vertically or horizontally famalam

Milk is a meme. It doesn't make you taller more than any other food and it's not even the best source of calcium.

And it's probably the number one cause of acne which retards try to fix with topical treatments instead of not drinking milk.

I love milk desu,

both, until we are a sphere

Hormones and a fuckton of calories
Too many calories in fact

Also less milk is consumed because America is transitioning from a white country to a brown country

Moving from a tit country to an ass country. A country with large asses and little saggy monkey tits.

>Milk is a meme. It doesn't make you taller more than any other food and it's not even the best source of calcium.

All those bone-thin Somalis get over 30% of their calories from milk and they're all six feet despite being literally starving

>flavored milk

Whore moans

No, this is a lie being perpetuated by the soda industry.

Don't fall for their tricks, drink milk.

Why does Serbia hate chocolate milk?

they only have the cheap kind.

Canada hates milk so much they put it in bags.

Thanks to increased soda consumption diabetes rates in children and teens are hitting all time highs!

I drink to much milk D:

Don't worry, we'll find that cure together.

Drinking milk after childhood is mainly done by whites and some east african tribes as they don't develop lactose intolerance. As there's a decreasing number of whites in the US, and very few east africans, this isn't really much of a surprise.

Mexico puts it's soda in bags.

You put apostrophes where they shouldn't be.

For what purpose?

Compared to what? Estrogen enriched soda in plastic bottles?

Compared to the hot, salty piss I am now spraying on your face, eyes, and neck.

The phenomenon of kids hitting puberty faster is likely cause by child obesity and having large numbers of kids together in schools. At least in females that is

So being fat makes you tall?

juvenile diabetes is an auto immune disease

good post

Well also broken families.
Children sexually mature earlier in broken homes, part of a leftover ancient survival response.

generally, unless you get too fat yeah

Thats a LOT of extra energy for the body to use to grow.

>Americans are drinking less milk and more soda and energy drinks than ever before
>young kids are taller than ever

That's not true though.

priceonomics.com/where-are-the-tallest-people-in-the-world/

how much meat the kids eat then.
that being said, the combo of milk and asian iced tea and 100% fruit juice and black coffee is the best at least for me.

fat americans and fatties in other anglo countries should drink asian iced teas imo. i cant even imagine theres any better iced tea than mugicha and oolong. they never bore/sicken you, and belong in everyday life.

Why would I ever willingly ingest your gook poison?

this story isnt supposed to encourage you real fatfuck autismal bigot
ignore it and go drink sodas all you want

you realize this averages the genders, also this doesnt take into account people born past 1996, the ones who will be effected the most by the different diet trends that have developed

Let's snuggle that will make you clam down.