How do I move to America and become an American citizen? My profession is logistics...

How do I move to America and become an American citizen? My profession is logistics. Meaning I handle logistic routes for truckers and calculate the most efficient way to transport the goods. Is this something that can land me a job in America?

Other urls found in this thread:

travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/diversity-visa/instructions.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw no dutch talless gf

All murrikan truckers will be replaced by driverless a.i. trucks.
So you will be the last profi in that area after 10-15 years your proffesion will be outsorced by computer

I'm not a truck driver. I work in a office and handle truckers destination, papers, goods and so on. Even if they get replaced by AI that is even better for me.

Habeshi pls, trucking will be a job until everyone has a self driving vehicle and we all know niggers will never have one

You don't want US citizenship

Trust me

if you want your visa to be job-related, apply to one of the job visas.

One of the main concerns when applying for a work visa: You literally want to have special snowflake skills.
The government wants to make sure that you have special skills the average murican doesnt have.

I immigrated here myself a few years ago. Ask if you have any questions.

Can you give examples of special snowflake skills?

Also, welcome brother. Where'd you immigrate from?

How we do get more niggers on h1b? Cucking whitey isn't a normal skill yet the government doesn't recognize it. The normal 20% white bull I have can't do the job anymore

How did you petition a job visa and who did you contact?

such as engineers, scientists, sportsman, professors etc.

if you were the "goberment", would you hire an immigrant to do plumbing, when you can hire an average joe to do the same job, who wouldnt cost thousands of dollars for immigration purposes (on the government's expense)
Coming into the US to work is more of an investment.

You can find a lot about this on USCIS.gov.
On your interview you would need to prove that no US citizen (in the potential US state or city) would be qualified.

I immigrated here from hungary.

If you are under 45 and have a skilled profession (which you obviously do) your chances of getting in here without a corporate sponsor aren't that bad. You will stand a better chance of success if you can afford to hire an American attorney or convince a business to sponsor you. Do not try for an H1-B visa, the biggest US corporations have gamed that queue by submitting millions of applications each year for the 67,000 open slots.

All in all your best bet would be to do what a Swedish buddy of mine did, which is to convince a US citizen to marry you. He paid her about $200 a month for several years until they figured it was safe to "divorce".

>How we do get more niggers on h1b

the only way that's possible, is asking UK nigger citizens to come here.

I didn't petition for a work visa. I went with the "family petition" (lets call it that).
Getting a work visa is not impossible, but it requires some research and investment. Might take some time through an agency who would refer you to a US company.
If this is your main goal in life, I'm absolutely sure you can and will make it. US immigration is strict and spooky at times, but it is a country of immigrants after all.

why

You don't want to and you probably won't be able to without some significant resources, but mostly money.

Unfortunately the logistics job market has crashed.

Being able to see or touch your toes?

Being a white guy able to translate Arabic would probably get you a government job.

Is it really that difficult to get citizenship here?

If you can sell people on the idea then you can do it.

I would murder you.

Yes.

The question is, is it really that difficult to GET IN the country?

Absolutely fucking yes.

I'm not talking about spics and refugee sandniggers. I'm talking about the average foreigner who's not poor enough to ask for asylum, nor rich enough to buy citizenship under the table on the black market.
If you are an average person from any random country from europe, your chances are very slim.

My wife works for the largest health care supply company in the US. $80 billion annually shipped. She works in the medical products division. They have distribution centers everywhere. (She thinks Amazon will buy them some day) Good money in the field.

Self-driving trucks are at least 2 decades away, and logistics has little to do with trucks as you know. They have a ton of indians/etc working at her company. Her assistant is an son of indians MBA. Her last assistant was also indian with a green card.

It's do-able.

Forgot to add..saddest thing is, it's not even about "murca for murcans" or murca jobs. it's all about money. the reason they would send you back home from the border is due to not having proper immigration documents.They want you to spend thousands on a few pages to be granted entry (an an immigrant).

te fasz

it's do-able, but the question is, why does OP want to come here. What are his sole intentions?

kurva anyƔd

Is it really that good of an idea to knock out so many peoples job? Less jobs = less people with money = less money for companies.

you can
>win the green card lottery, the signups start in october
travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/diversity-visa/instructions.html

>marry a US citizen >be an artist or some talented being and get the talent visa

>get the h1 visa and work for slave wages for disney and then get fired when a cheaper guy comes around
>intra-organizational transfer i.e work for microsoft/google/etc. in your country and then ask to work in the USA after 1 year of working there
If you want to stay, your best bet is to marry a qt and not wait years and beg the company to go through the process of getting you a green card.

>invest $1million in the US job market

Most men will look like manlets to you.

Don't worry....we still need UPS drivers to throw packages to doors....robots can't do that yet.

We dont want you.

Go get raped by a muslim.

he's hungarian fuck off.. i'd take him over some spic any day

Don't you have computers in Sweden, that's been replaced almost entirely with software

Marry some dude and leave him afterwards.

>moving to a country that is 49% white under 5

we are probably doing to have some race problems in the coming decades

or turn into brazil

sorry its 2016 and the USA only accepts brown people