TFW fat

>TFW fat

Is it hard to lose weight in your country?

Do fat people get bullied there?

Canada, yes we get bullied and yes it's very difficult to lose weight due to my undiagnosed metabolism conditions

I'm convinced that this guy, the >one chance >born yellow non-white subhuman guy, and the guy who is gonna get kicked out by his panrents and be homeless, and >canada has a bad job market guy are all the same guy

i cannot believe that my leaf bretheren to the north are this autistic that so many of them would make the same posts every single day

someone please prove me wrong

>tfw your weight fluctuates more than Oprah Winfrey

>I'm convinced that this guy, the >one chance >born yellow non-white subhuman guy, and the guy who is gonna get kicked out by his panrents and be homeless, and >canada has a bad job market guy are all the same guy

Uh...uh....uh... no of course not...

Uh
don't be such a conspiracy theorist! That's ridiculous, hang on let me make one quick call...

*whispers* ahem - "Shut it down. Yes all of it Moshe.

>tfw no undiagnosed metabolism condition that allows you to break the laws of thermodynamics and create energy out of thin air
I will never become Enegryman ;_;

>tfw 6' 190lbs eating one meal a day and working manual labor

Man, if I ever got stranded on a deserted island or something, I'm set for a month.
Until then, I just need to make sure I never angle my chin downwards, lest it multiply.

Sucks 4 you

I've got in contact with my city. They're considering paying me $400,000 per year to utilize my body for free energy

You know you can eat 6000 calories in one meal too?

What is a "meal"? That's not a unit of measure of any sort

Maybe if you spent less time on making these threads and more time on going for a run you wouldn't be so fat.

>undiagnosed
It's because it's not real

REEEEEEEE FUCK OFF NORMALFAG

CHECK UR SELFCONTROL AND SELF-RESPECT PRIVILEGE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Not really. I lost 50 kg in a year. Was reasonably difficult, but not hard.

A bit. But very few people are really fat. Quite a few chubby people, though.

Honestly if you actually believe it's metabolism problems causing you to be fat, you should probably kill yourself right now.

>my undiagnosed metabolism conditions
>implying

Yes
Yes

I can't kill myself

No guns

And if I try to hang myself rope will break

Today it was three peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and a big glass of orange juice.
Yesterday it was a can of chicken noodle soup and half a can of baked beans.
Day before that is was about a pound of scalloped potatoes.

It is, people eat rice and beans and bread everyday

Not much

Try doing a handstand.

I can't my arm will break

I have bad genetics and I'm addicted to food

>tfw lost a lot of weight
>depression hit hard and i put it all back on and some more

embrace it

the same way people embrace drugs, heroin and crack

at least you will live in full pleasure all the time

Iktfb, but I never lost weight I only put more on

I'm trying, but my normie doctor keeps saying I will die soon if I don't change my lifestyle

Why don't you just leave a chicken fillet out on the kitchen counter overnight and eat it raw, salmonella yourself skinny!

Yes, user, that is the point. Your arms give out, you fall on your head, and your neck snaps like a dry twig. Boom, dead.

Failing that, go find an old-model car and run it in the garage for a while. Or just jump off a building, you might even splash.

>old model car

I can't find into anything less than an SUV with the seats removed

Fucking normalfaggot piece of shit check ur privilege

You don't need to be in the damn thing, fuckknuckle. Just side on one side of a two-car garage and let the sweet scent of carbon monoxide carry you off to the cold, quiet oblivion that awaits us all.

How old does the car need to be?

You dot have a metabolism condition. You just have no self control you fat fuck.

Normie get out

I have some sort of condition

Don't give me that shit. I'm also overweight and I have nobody to blame but myself because of a sedentary lifestyle and poor eating choices.

Finally eating right and working out. It's not easy but it's worth it.

WHY DO FAT PEOPLE NEVER ANSWER THIS QUESTION I WANT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS

I'd say -00s at the least, but 90s or older would get it done quicker. Thanks to emissions standards, cars made this decade don't produce enough CO to kill you.

Dude, anybody who'd try that is probably already taking tapeworm pills.

Is a 2010 van fine?

There's one for sale cheaply near me

Probably. Vans are usually shitier than other cars of their year. Worst case scenario, nothing happens and you wasted some gas.