How come Mexico, Peru, Bolivia and Guatemala has more natives than the other Latin American countries?

How come Mexico, Peru, Bolivia and Guatemala has more natives than the other Latin American countries?

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2008/03/genetics-the-myth-buster-the-case-of-argentina/#.V-scjvB96Uk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inca_Empire
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Argentina is a 100% native amerindian country, we beat Peru, Bolivia and Guatemala BY A LONG SHOT.

>american education

I think we just received more immigrants, balcks, whites and yellows. So that washed the genetics.

/thread

more like latin american irrelevance, 2bh

Aztecs, Mayans, and Incas
Next question

Aren't all Hispanic countries some kind of Mestizo?

more like being ignorant in the US is a good thing

Mestizaje was very strong here. Most people arent full native or white looking and pure blacks and mulatos are like 10%

In the case of my country it was because first, the Spaniards killed like 70% of the original native population with their European deceases, then in the 30's and 40's our head of state who was a Musolini and Hitler cuck killed like 20,000 of them.
Secondly we are a very tiny country so everyone mixed with everyone so the few natives that were left just ended up mixing with the others.

according to whom?

Because those were the most heavily populated areas prior to European arrival, Mexico the Aztec empire, Guatemala the remnants of Maya civilization, Peru and Bolivia the Inca. Even this is relative however, as the Chibcha and Guarani did have somewhat civilizations themselves and left some strong influence in their respective countries, similarly with the Mapuche.

Also, settlement and migration partners did bear some influence, Argentina was a largely mestizo country prior to 19th-20th century migration waves.

Me

Chile is now an african country.

according to argentina being a BROWN AMERINDIAN NIGGERSPIC SHITHOLE

Meh, call yourselves Castizos or whites if it suits you beter but don't flaunt Gaucho culture if you're going to piss on your nation's Amerindian roots.

blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2008/03/genetics-the-myth-buster-the-case-of-argentina/#.V-scjvB96Uk

Anyone can post the shitty looking parts of their cities.

You and I both know there are parts of Buenos Aires that are really nice.

Hehe.

yeah
keep fooling yourself

Mestizos from Colombia look different than the ones from Mexico or Peru

Because the locals were different, nevermind Colombia is one of the Latin American nations with more African admixture. There's also the matter of slightly different mixes of Europeans. People in Mexico and Peru should look nothing alike if you can tell Colombians apart.

Not all Native Americans from America looked the same so that's obvious

we were the only areas with civilization before the spaniards came

Really? Can you post some of your civilizations pre-columbian written records so I can compare to ours?

the mestizos from Perú have like 70-80% native blood, even more. colombians are more ''european''

talking about Mexico, Perú, Boliva and Guatemala.

Why are you looking down on others when Mexicans don't? As I mentioned aerlier the Chibcha, Gaurani and Mapuche had worthy civilizations but even Amazonians and Fueguinos required sophisticated cultural acomplishments to survive in their respective environments.

If you want to play the some peoples were more civilized than others card then you should keep in mind not all civilizations are on the same "tier" you do realize only people with written records are entitled to claim a history proper don't you?

every country has nice and shit parts actually

>you're going to piss on your nation's Amerindian roots.
my country always pissed its amerindian roots 2bh

> sophisticated

thats because they were the most densely populated parts of the americas before the spaniards arrived.

those areas had civilizations and cities and natives who were farmers, not ooga booga nomadic hunter gatherer natives.

Why are you taking pride in something that you had no part of and that just so happened to be near you?

The problem is when a country is 95% SHIT PARTS like Argentina.

>Incas
>Bolivia

meh, it's all relative

I don't know what are you talking about, argentina might not be 1st world but it's ok, if you hate it the borders are open.

Of course it's not 1st world, it's fucking 3rd world
'might not be' lol

aite,

>le latin america is 3rd world meme
3rd world is africa, and we're pretty far of that.

again, you're free of leaving when you want, self haters are even more disgusting than foreigners pretending to know shit about us

>le latin america is 3rd world meme
it is, indeed, 3rd world

>3rd world is africa
africa and latin america are both 3rd world

>and we're pretty far of that.
not really

Except it's not, Argentina is technically a newly industrialized country, thrid world is an obsolete cold war term that refers to political alignemnt, Turkey was first world, it had nothing to do with economics.

You really have no sense of proportion if you think Argentina is on the same level as countries as Haiti. Your country is better off than Russia, a "2nd world" country.

>it is, indeed, 3rd world
no it isn't

when are you leaving?

he will keep arguing with no source just to get (You)s

terms evolve, now 3rd world is synonim for shithole, and 1st world all the contrary

argentina is a shithole thus 3rd world

never

Is it a coincidence that these are the same countries with the best food in Latin America?

kek nice image, mind if I grab that? I may color it

>never
then start lovin' it bby.

pic related

sure user

What the fuck do Bolivians eat? Cocaine from Scarface?

they are peruvians. They eat the same as us-

ur mom haha xD

Those poor guinea pigs and frogs

I could go for some lomo saltado though

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inca_Empire
>At its largest, the empire joined Peru, large parts of modern Ecuador, western and south central Bolivia, northwest Argentina, north and central Chile and a small part of southern Colombia into a state comparable to the historical empires of Eurasia.

¿Tienes 15 acaso?
Es tiempo de que vuelvas a Taringa, pajero

> facebook memes.
parece que los newfags de taringa se han juntado en un solo thread

>he thinks he's an old fag

These countries were home to more advanced Amerindian societies and thus larger, better organized societies with enough clout to allow their culture to perpetute post colonization.

t, Maya

CHI

Chicano would imply I speak Spanish or identify as Mexican. I don't. Ch*canos are cancer.