Which country do you want to live in, Singapore, Hong Kong, or Japan?

Which country do you want to live in, Singapore, Hong Kong, or Japan?

Japan because it is just like my animes!

Japan of course.

Singapore

japan

admittedly the other two options are pretty good too though

Singapore because Japs are shit at English and Hong Kong is a Chinese colony

China

girls are cuter there

Japan anyway

Oh ferris sempai so cute
I wish i was trap

:3 top waifu of the year

Actually I'm a Japanese who lives in HK and found that HK is nice city too

relaxing on beach in Singapore
fine dining in HongKong
hot spring in Japan

Japan
the others are rich enough but they are even more crowded and smaller

Japan is a nice place but living here is better.

Anyone who answers Singapore, deserves to be condemned to live here

What happens if I chew a bubblegum in Singapore?

It's still better than living in Japan. Japan's a nice place to go to but living there is worse than living here.

I have no idea about HK though.

HK

Hong Kong
I want to go back to Kowloon Park

I heard Singapore is an authoritarian shithole and Hong Kong is being raped by the PRC so gonna go with Japan.

>Singapore
Totalitarian shithole (its strange to hear it from Russian)
>HK
Going to be China (totalitarian shithole)
Only Japan.

Hong Kong. I like Japan and its language, but I'd rather not live there.

Honk Kong or Japan for me.
Singapore is nice but boring, the place is very sterile.... alcohol is the only way to party there if you know what i mean...
Hong Kong on the other hand is great, it has a lot of character that a big city should have plus it has lots of foreigners so you are less of an enigma (same with Singapore actually) only problem is that the air quality is really bad and for a white dude I find it can get a bit too hot and sticky for me at certain times of year. You can party there if you know what I mean, but it's expensive.
Japan being an actual land mass = countryside! 1 million times better than living in a city for me. Even then the city's in Japan are clean but still have character. No one speaks English, if they can they don't in case they mess up. But I suppose if you live in a country full time you should make an effort to learn the language due to being a guest = showing respect. Because Japan is a very etiquette heavy place I couldn't help but think I was always doing something wrong (offending) when I was but you would probably learn/adapt if you spent an extended length of time there. You can party there if you know what I mean, but it's expensive.
Ultimately I don't like the feeling of being a foreigner, not really belonging where you are, not fully understanding the people you are interacting with. Being a tourist is fine and all of the above points are part of the fun experience of being in a foreign land, but if you are an expat those things are not nice.