You all seem to mock brits because of their supposed poor dental care, but what about you?do you have good teeth?

You all seem to mock brits because of their supposed poor dental care, but what about you?do you have good teeth?

no, they're the worst part about me 2bh

any first worlders want to fill me in on a way to get rid of gaps in your upper teeth without needing braces? Is there some new technology?

No.

My bottom row are a bit crooked, the ennamel is faded, and one of my wisdom teeth is coming out rotten+crooked.

I fear the dentist.

>the straps
>the injections
>the drilling

Yes. I've only had two cavities in my life and I didn't have to wear braces as a kid. When i go to the dentist sometimes one his assistants always seems to ask if i ever had braces and then are surprised when i say no.

My teeth are pretty white but they're a bit crooked so...

I got one wisdom tooth out at a time so they didn't put me under completely, so i had to listen and feel the vibration as they sawed my wisdom tooth off my jaw.

Not to mention the smell of burning teeth is the worst part.

Had to pull all my upper teeth and getting them replaced by implants

Don't ever do drugs kids

I never had dental caries in my life, but I used bracers to have the okay smile in OP's pic. Since very young my mother obligated me to floss my teeth.

Smoking? Did you stop?

I'm leaving this thread

It wasn't that bad since they not only inject you directly at the spot with anesthetic, but they also give you a pill. By time they kick in you're so loopy you almost don't notice. Really the smell is the worst part because its just plain fucking bad.

Wtf. I took out my wisdom teeth too, but it was pretty fast and no sawing was required.

my teeth used to be shit, I had braces for 4 fucking years

just take care of your gums by flossing and circular brushing so they don't look all fucked

My wisdom teeth developed pretty quickly and i was only 16 back then, so they were already pretty far along by then. Once you start getting the tooth actually poking through the gums, then its already fused to your jaw and they have to use a drill/saw to detach it.

This sounds awful :(

nigga my parents are dentists

Havent been to the dentist for 7 years. Perfect teeth but yellowish. Made an appointment for Monday. I have no problems with my teeth but I just want to make sure because recently too many friends and relatives have been having problems with their teeth.

My front teeth are square and they protrude a bit. Otherwise clean and white

My teeth are a bit yellow, but on the other hand my wisdom teeth grew in perfectly without need for removal.

There's Invisalign in the US, but that might be expensive.

They have a yellowish shade to them due to my habits of drinking coffee and smoking, but my dentist says they're in excellent condition otherwise

I was at the dentist today and got my first filling. Never had to use braces, either.

im actually going to the dentist today.

im scared like a little fucking bitch of the torture chair...

Yes other than that they are pretty yellowish

We have those over here too
And yes they are expensive

I have a ten years old caries and I'm not looking forward its removal.

I had nice teeth briefly but I never wore my retainer when I lost my braces so now they're pretty fucking tragic.

I'm undergoing root canal treatment on one tooth atm and possibly on another one as well if the medical filling doesn't help with the pain (in which case a regular filling would be enough).

I'm a sweettooth, can't help it.

i had one cavity in me life which was fixed in 5th or 6th grade and have never had braces.

though me teeth are pretty yellowish due to 15 years of heavy smoking

Out of 32, 5 are gone and 10 are replaced by now with silver ones, coated in porcelain, there is no difference, I might like the porcelain ones more than my naturals before them. The only thing is, just like our portuguese fella , all those years of drilling, sawing and having bolts hammered into my skull have made me develop a sever fear of dentistry and dental-related stuff, so I'm worse than a little bitch when it comes to going to the dentist. Last year I got thrown off a bridge, landed on my head, and the bolts in my skull cracked some more teeth and jaw, so now I gotta go to the dental surgeon to fix all that, which will further increase the intensity of my dental-phobia.

Ah, the joys of making the worst life choices and living in a jungle that is Serbia...

If you don't have sharp and pointy canine teeth, you're pretty much a subhuman

no, i smoke pack and a half a day and drink shitloads of coffees

im also too lazy to brush my teeth twice, i do it just in the morning, im always too sleepy to do it before sleeping or forget.

They're a bit yellow because I smoke pretty much, but otherwise, I think these fuckers are fine.
Also, I have buck teeth.

no