Is your country getting F-35 or are you too poor and stupid with bad leadership and a weak military?

Is your country getting F-35 or are you too poor and stupid with bad leadership and a weak military?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7XeViHEWzLk
pogo.org/straus/issues/weapons/2016/f-35-may-never-be-ready-for-combat.html#.V9LJpJV034w.twitter?referrer=http://www.nakedcapitalism.com/2016/09/200pm-water-cooler-9262016.html
pogo.org/straus/issues/countries/2016/Finland-may-never-be-ready-for-combat.html#.V9LJpJV034w.twitter?referrer=http://www.redpilledpeople.com/2016/09/200pm-water-cooler-9262016.html
rt.com/business/355975-russia-first-wheat-exporter/
google.fi/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwj4lp-41LHPAhXD3iwKHUsYA5cQFggiMAE&url=http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/af66f51e-6515-11e6-8310-ecf0bddad227.html&usg=AFQjCNGGJtlJ9mTVz41a1oQtd_4TsZ7YaQ&sig2=81ifgGqjhzNoBKwIMGARGg
www1.american.edu/ted/ice/dutch-sea.htm
floodlist.com/tag/greece
floodlist.com/tag/netherlands
floodlist.com/europe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We already have them.

youtube.com/watch?v=7XeViHEWzLk

pogo.org/straus/issues/weapons/2016/f-35-may-never-be-ready-for-combat.html#.V9LJpJV034w.twitter?referrer=http://www.nakedcapitalism.com/2016/09/200pm-water-cooler-9262016.html

We are actually not idiots. F-35 is never going to be combat ready, and we are not going the let the Eternal American fool us.

pogo.org/straus/issues/countries/2016/Finland-may-never-be-ready-for-combat.html#.V9LJpJV034w.twitter?referrer=http://www.redpilledpeople.com/2016/09/200pm-water-cooler-9262016.html

I read here that Finland will never be combat ready.

Every acquisition runs into these problems. Just look at the F-16 and F-18.

Finland is not allowed to buy them anyways the second you look at them Russia will fuck you up.

F-35 is second only to the F-22

>Both Finland and Netherlands won't be ready for war that will never happen.

Keep boycotting our food. I'm sure your starved soldiers will appreciate it.

Is it that famous based hangar dominator?

We had couple of wars disproving that. I hear that Netherlands is going to be underwater in a few decades.

We haven't had a flood since 1953.

Lol. Dutch king speaks with Russian tsar in /int.
Now i have seen all.

rt.com/business/355975-russia-first-wheat-exporter/

google.fi/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwj4lp-41LHPAhXD3iwKHUsYA5cQFggiMAE&url=http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/af66f51e-6515-11e6-8310-ecf0bddad227.html&usg=AFQjCNGGJtlJ9mTVz41a1oQtd_4TsZ7YaQ&sig2=81ifgGqjhzNoBKwIMGARGg

The Dutch are likely to starve before the Russians.

too poor
also, zitto animale

We're going for the Eurofighter Typhoon + F-35B Lightning combo

>zitto animale
Also, this

I doubt our soldiers ever ate anything dutch. Tbh I've never seen any dutch in any shop here even before 2014.

We're the second agricultural exporter of the world. We can't starve lol.

NO WAY! Better we will fuck island anime karaoke banzai beasts. No one can bullie spurdos. Even Russia.

We barely were importing anything from you. Our main partners were Ukraine, Germany and Belarus. Well Belarus still is.

Rising sea levels could wreak havoc on the Dutch way of life. The people, economy, and land itself, would be swept away, costing the Dutch their livelihood and possibly their lives.

It is impossible to know when or if flooding will strike the Netherlands. The IPCC predicts that there will likely be increased incidence of extreme high sea level events in the 21st century. Global warming has caused the Earth’s polar regions to be much warmer for longer periods of time. Melting glaciers and polar ice caps 125,000 years ago increased sea levels by 4 to 6 meters.

www1.american.edu/ted/ice/dutch-sea.htm

You will.

Even if the Dutch somehow had a food crisis America would fly in and save the day

The Dutch will figure out a way to keep taming the sea. They will be the new Sea People that the world will fear.

You won't be growing anything once the sea takes over.

Haha F-35 are shit, please buy the Dassault Rafale which is 10 Times better than any other jets, haha ....

How do you people feel about paying upwards of $20 grand an hour each one of these puppies stays in the air?

Recognize the digits

That's not true though. These are the effects of the Russian sanctions.

What exactly do these numbers represent?

>how do they feel

They don't. They are a first world nation with heaps and heaps of money to burn.

>Quality USA ice.
Its not funny you amerifart.

netherlands on suicide watch

>tfw when Korea is the only country next to Japan and they own heavily developed military force.

I swear we shouldn't work on our national defence not just for the North and China, but your country.

Meanwhile Greece got flooded this month. While we haven't had a flood in 60 years.

America wouldn't let Korea and Japan go to war with each other.

It goes against the plan

>japan
>military

Were they able to get it off the ground yet?

floodlist.com/tag/greece
floodlist.com/tag/netherlands

Notice the difference.

>How do you people feel about paying upwards of $20 grand an hour each one of these puppies stays in the air?

It's a similar maintenance cost to the Typhoon, which we've already had for many years. We spend "only" 2% GDP on defence (which is low for Britain), which equates to "only" around 6% of the budget and includes the maintenance of many expensive things. This budget will now be increasing over time. We're buying only 138 of the F-35Bs in the long-term, and they won't even be used as often as the Typhoons because the Typhoons have the job of defending British air space.

So how do I feel about the maintenance cost? Intensely relaxed.

They actually have a large modern quality navy. Besides, America is literally on standby just in case.

Worst Korea and Japan will be conquered by China soon. And murrica will be "deeply concerned". Deal with it.

Yes. They will be combat ready soon.

BTFO

The UK must the European champion in getting flooded.

floodlist.com/europe

>Exports.
That's it. We sell resources to you but barely buy anything.

>his cunt doesnt have a F35

We aren't restructuring our fleets and military spending just to posture. America and its allies (China has none) will do something more than express "deep concern"

We get the oil and gas out of your ground. And then we sell it.

>mfw

>F-35

RAM ALASKA
@
SMOTHER THE PILOT
@
DOMINATE IN THE HANGAR

We are one of the top investors in Russia to get your shit out of the ground. And Russia invests a lot in Dutch refineries.

Luk it's invisible and it have vtol n shiit

>le have a million problems and cost a fuckton of money plane
>letting yourself be tricked by lockheed

I here just for butthurt of my fellow countrymen.

Yes.
>Third costumer
>and one of the producers

Most of them won't have VTOL m8, only the B model

F35 is only worth the money if you use it properly

A shame the Brits didn't go for the C version and a CATOBAR carrier, there would have been interoperability with the CdG

F-35s suck tho

>a hostile nation conquering two peaceful countries and nobody doing anything about it
I don't think so

Japan can start producing nukes in less than 48 hours if they wanted desu.

>a hostile nation conquering two peaceful countries and nobody doing anything about it

>We have to stop them because those guys are the bad guys and they are evil and mean and they started it!!!

>t. Jack Zhang-Li

>use it properly
Meaning one in a carrier group?

I hope not, we are too poor for such luxury items and would benefit more from a greater number of cheaper fighters like the Gripen (both initial cost and cost of flying) or additional anti-aircraft missile lanchers.

It's a lot more expensive. We need a minimum of two carriers and waiting for the electromagnetic new catapult EMALS to be developed and then installing it on a British carrier would take several years longer than the carriers being built now.

Basically it's time and money that we don't have, due to our required for 2 aircraft carriers.

However the aircraft carriers we are getting are a nice design which includes built-in extra capacity (i.e. empty space) under the deck, for the installation of catapults during a future refit. If the defence budget ever grows enough to do that.

>Japan can start producing nukes in less than 48 hours if they wanted desu.
Doesn't mean anything. Making nuclear warheads is piss easy for most advanced countries and even developing countries. The hard part of nuclear weapons is the delivery system, which is extremely difficult and expensive to get right, which would take Japan probably a decade or more to sort out.

Crimea a river, Amerifat.

>gripen

t. åke

We should invest in Super-Tucanos. Good for patrollin and stuff.

Ye we have weak military just because we don't have f35

Just an example of a cheap modern fighter, Pekka. We had Drakens in the past and they worked fine.

Why don't you enlist?

We should just wait a few years and hopefully we can buy used f-16s for cheap when Americans start fielding f-35s. F16 is well suited to finnish strategy, being primarily an air superiority fighter.

Not necessarily.

But the F35 is meant to work within a giant network. It's real purpose is to provide real time full spectrum battle space awareness at a near strategic level to commanders far away from the conflict.

It's a flying sensor. And to operate optimally it requires support from other aircraft, satellites, etc etc.

That might not be a bad idea either, I suppose. Depends on the cost.

>his country make it's own jets
Pretty prolo desu

>F16 is well suited to finnish strategy, being primarily an air superiority fighter.

Don't you mean the F-15?

>nobody wants to buy his country's jets

F-15 is heavier, more expensive, longer range, and more of a multirole. We don't need that.

But the F-15 is the air superiority fighter, the F-16 is the multirole fighter. That is why the F-16 is one of the legacy jets being replaced by the F-35.

I'm not saying it's better for Finland or not, but the F-16 isn't "air superiority"

You might if you want to create Greater Finland.

we don't have an airforce anymore, literally unironically

They literally would not have a chance against the Irish airforce, our planes are so slow the f-35's would simply shoot past them and then get destroyed by the cannons

You don't have to shoot down Irish aircraft. The alcoholic pilots crash them for you.

>Falling for the F-35 meme

We'll use our orbital fleet for that once they're rebuilt

>the meme fighter
at the low low cost of 1 billion per plane?

>only Poos want this plane

>I'm not saying it's better for Finland or not, but the F-16 isn't "air superiority"
True, my bad. But rest of the argument works, and F-16 was originally desined for air superiority. It's a lot better for a small country air defence.

F16s have air superiority packages just like F15 has multirole packages.

F-16V is looking pretty sexy, but I don't thing it'll hold up well in a couple decades.

IDK. I guess we can always do another practice bombing run on Belgrade to test out the hardware.

>The hard part of nuclear weapons is the delivery system, which is extremely difficult and expensive to get right, which would take Japan probably a decade or more to sort out.

kek
japan can bomb a rock some 42 MILLION km away from the earth and then return the vehicle to australia with pinpoint accuracy with one of the highest reentry speeds, faster than that of any kind of warheads. so, it's literally a piece of cake for us to deliver some warheads directly to any point on the earth instead of traveling that 42 million km.

jaxa epsilon is a near equivalent of the peace keeper missile

No F-35s because all of the above.

This is true and the reason most countrys even have space programs.
It overlaps with military goals (ICBMs), no country actually cares enough about science to waste billions on rockets without secret military goals.

By 2040, I expect infantry and artillery to dominate. So what do I care about some overcosted hardware at that point?

The great majority of all satellites ever launched have had military applications.

>nobody doing anything about it

he said america would be deeply concerned desu