Anglos on Cred Forums, what do you think about the english skills of the non-anglos here?

Anglos on Cred Forums, what do you think about the english skills of the non-anglos here?
How much do we suck?

Pretty good, ese.

Sory for my poor england.

Hi (sorry for bad english)

shit!

better than mine

Pretty good, except for East Asians

Though I don't know if its actually their second language or its just English teachers LARPing as natives

>better then mine
fixed

Most are very good. Some are pretty good. Few are fair. Very few are poor.

>better then you're mine
fixed

Why are you trying to troll him?

Are you memeing or generally curious?

Europeans do weird things, especially when they get excited.

English-speaker:
>I saw the movie but didn't like it.

Normal European:
>I was saw this movie but was not liking it .

Angry European:
>I do see this movie and if you are not believing me you can fuck !

>was no liking it
sounds like a russian to me.

General standard is very good, only ones with genuinely terrible English are France, Japan and Ukraine.

Biggest surprise are Turks and Spaniards because they're awful irl.

I love that german accent speaking english especially frauke petry

Have you ever spoken to any european other than your neighbor Gavros "the Balkan Blade" Slobodonovich?

A lot of times non anglos say make when they should use something else for some reason.

Frauke :3

mummy :3

i not speak english very well but this music is a fucking

because make, do, perform etc have the same meaning if you directly translate it in most other languages

What do ESL speakers think of English as a language?

At its best and/or at its worst?

What do you think of Shakespeare?

test

>better then you're my

fixded

I think the level of English I see from Angloglossic nations disappoints me.
Misusage of the apostrophe, confusion between «its» and «it's», «should of», using «would», «could» and «should» not exclusively in the past tense, using adjectives as nouns and vice versa.
I must also include that in the past 6 months (or about that) not a single day goes by that I don't hear errors while listening to broadcasters on television, radio (including the B.B.C.) and reading (British) newspapers (on the odd occasion).
I think the standards of the English language have fallen due to its large expansion to become most of the world's lingua franca and with that has come foreigners making common mistakes due to it not being their primary language.
I forgot:
>using the masculine form of a noun for a female

As goes for the level of difference between Angloglossic and non–Angloglossic nations' posters on Cred Forums, relax, it's not very noticeable.

in b4:
>flag,
>stereotypes et cetera.
b8
that's very vague to me, please give an example.

Hello sorry for my bad English.

>best then you're my

phixt

Irish are not human
I will shit on your face

>Using adjective as nouns.
Haven't you ever heard of a substantive? Latin used that all the time.

Everyone here does great, I suspect because people who aren't confident in their skills don't post as often.

Almost everyone I grew up around and many people I know today are all ESL so I fuck up English grammar on a daily basis but I don't really care. That's how a language evolves and I find it interesting to watch it happening every day.

>most people I was around spoke Spanish natively
>tfw I mix up "in" and "on" alot because of this even though I'm native

not like I don't know the diference but when talking quickly I just mix them and don't bother to correct myself. also will use "of" for posessives when " 's" would probably be the more natural sounding choice ("that's the car of my friend" vs "that's my friend's car"--I say both but I think I use the first one more often than is normal for a native speaker). probably some other stuff too...I don't mix up "he" and "she" all the time though like alot of Spanish speakers

Go starve you pretentious mick

>ese
?

I notice a bit of stiffness with slavs and Japanese/Korean, but Indians seem to have the lowest quality overall. I can't judge too much since I'm monolingual though.

>English speaker
I ate the food but I didnt like it
>American
I ate the food but didnt like it
>European
I ate food but didnt like
>Russian
Food I ate but not of likings
>Japan
ate food I not but like