Set Tinder to Moscow

>set Tinder to Moscow
>every single woman is hot

What is it with Russia having instagram tier models for females yet cavemen Slavshit males?

meanwhile in Southern Europe you'll find 1'50 m 90 kg "women" asking for Brad Pitt

do you actually believe that the girl from the pic is what an AVERAGE russian girl from moscow looks like? we have a lot of short, fat cows with ultraslavic chubby faces

KEK

Do looks even play a role when women are considering men in Russia?

>cavemen Slavshit males
this is how it should be. beautiful women and scary men.

>ultraslavic
If you're talking about the ones with the round faces and the squinty eyes, I think you mean "ultramongolian". And I'm saying that as a Finn.

>1'50
Why the fuck you put ' ?

fuck off memster

>hot women on Tinder
That's because most of them are whores. They would ask for money if you wanted to fuck.

When I was in Italy last week, Tinder there is insane. Every single girls is gorgeous. Everywhere you go they are hot. Fucking QTs everywhere.

Here in the US.. its a fucking joke. Women here are awful.

Well how the fuck are you going to get any if you're an autist? Tinder is the only way.

slavs, east asians and mongoloids women are always better looking than men, except native american who have manly features but both look men and women look like goblin

Try using it outside of Seoul, oppa.

She is pretty average imo.

Just a lot of make up.

No she is far above average. Just go outside yobany hikka.

Go to red light district in a neighboring city.

why do you like this meme so much? every time a foreigner posts a russian girl who is obviously above average some russian shows up and says 'meh she is nothing special'. i agree that there many girls here who look very nice but don't exaggerate it

' = metres
'' = cm

1'70'' = 1m70cm

She is fucking average, you, retarded virgins.

My ex look better than her without make up.

Also, who the fuck likes these duck lips?

that's not how it works

>he doesn't like bimbos

Why not just say 170cm? Why put m in between?