you will sure be missing him when Hilary wins

jap monkey is up awfully late to talk about Master USA's politics

He's the most entertaining candidate ever
I will miss him

>21:30
>late
nice try proxy gaijin

yes that is late for jap salary monkey

you have work at 5:00am, how will you get your 8 hours of sleep?

>implying i have a job
my life is more stressless than yours definitely
and now you say what?

worthless neet leech

i have to thank you though since jap leech monkeys like you are why japan is a dying country

jjokbari die in fire ^_____^

I don't care who wins, but I wonder what kind of candidate the Republicans will choose next time, given the situation that Trump doesn't win.

Hilary would actually be a fun president. Before i knew trump (and sanders) were running i was just fine with hillary.

cuck american just fine with woman who got cucked then lied to her own government getting his own troops killed

fuckin asians

I feel as though the conspiracy theory that trump is actually a hillary plant could be true. He should have smashed the debate but instead he shot himself in the foot. And he may be what kills the republican party for good, because this question is extremely hard to answer.

But she will continue the drone strikes. We must continue to kill to appease persephone

That picture triggers me
Is that supposed to be bait
That's the statue of Freedom not Persephone

its a statue of "freedom" ;^) (persephone)

The new world is literally the underworld anonymous.

Don't pretend that you don't worship and give human sacrifices in the name of freedom. It's an american tradition.

>He should have smashed the debate but instead he shot himself in the foot.
he never held any office, he has no idea about real politics and that's even a reason why retarded americlaps are voting for him

>he never held any office
That's a good thing in the current climate of anti-establishment environment.
>he has no idea about real politics
Not really sure what you mean by this, I really don't think that's the case anyway, he has plenty of advisors etc.

lel im gonna move to the czech republic anyway so idgaf

fuck living under merkel 2.0

>Not really sure what you mean by this, I really don't think that's the case anyway, he has plenty of advisors etc.
Just watch the debate from the other day. The guy is completely clueless about politics, all he knows is how to whip his supporters into a frenzy and boast about his success.

That's why I'm feeling that he might be a plant for hillary. At this stage, he definitely should not SEEM completely clueless, even if he is, and again I don't think he is.

How many migrants do you think she's going to let through?