Tfw born a Swedish speaking Finn, not a Swede born in Sweden with a Swedish accent

tfw born a Swedish speaking Finn, not a Swede born in Sweden with a Swedish accent

What kind of cruel tricks has the universe pulled on you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0UPv4Bh0bxk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ingrian_Finns
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russification_of_Finland
agricola.utu.fi/julkaisut/kirja-arvostelut/index.php?id=1396
yle.fi/uutiset/3-9167019
genealogia.fi/emi/art/article255e.htm
genealogia.fi/emi/art/article226e.htm
jstor.org/stable/152670?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents
fi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isoviha
fi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pohjoismainen_viisikolmattavuotinen_sota
fi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vanha_viha
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birch_bark_letter_no._292
arhikuittinen.puheenvuoro.uusisuomi.fi/132587-ylen-suomi-on-ruotsalainen-on-pelottavaa-propagandaa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nominalia_of_the_Bulgarian_khans
pompeiana.org/Resources/Ancient/Graffiti from Pompeii.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Finland
youtube.com/watch?v=43GWoVxRk2Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Linus Torvalds was a Swedish speaking Finn and look what he accomplished

born a Greek in the worst time possible

We're still Finns we just speak a different language and our accents sound horrible to Swedes in Sweden.

tfw born to a finnish mother and i dont speak a drop of finnish and i hate it

everday i wish i was superior finnish man like my mothers side uncles they are like chad alpha males who will kill anyone who insults them but im just a meek limp-wristed fenno-swede

hela österlandet är svenskt favä

scandis are all the same

i bet your name is Svante-Gunilla Bögerström hahahha

>Born Pole
Just

JUST.

NO.

>Wanting to speak like a faggot

And?
Finland Swedish is the only non gay-sounding Swedish accent
Do you want to sound gay just to please swedes?

>gay-sounding

We sound to them like Mexicans speaking English in America

I was not born in a first-world country

i'm born in finland

both my parents are finnish

but i move to sweden when i was like 4 and i only know very basic finnish and my swedish sounds very stockholmish

look on the bright side of it m8, you could have been born a russian speaking fin.

And they sound to us like faggots. Why do you care?

>my swedish sounds very stockholmish
I'm so sorry

Why do you even speak with that accent? Why not abandon it? This is ridiculous. We are forced to learn this horrible accent spoken by 300 000

Finns who speaks Swedish do sound retarded though. Nothing to do with "haha homo ruotsi :DDD"

>tfw born in a normie country
>tfw complete assburger

No such thing. Russian isn't an official language here.

i was born

>born half Cambodian in Chinese colony speaking latinised Chinese language

>Russian isn't an official language here.
and how does that stop you from being born a russian speaking fin?

Anybody who speaks Swedish sounds retarded tbqh.

Diaspora kid.

>Considered foreigner in America
>Considered foreigner in Brazil

I have found solace with my 4th dimensional ironic shitposting on imageboards though. So it worked out.

>I am from Scandinavia

>tfw czech born in shartland
>considered american just because i was born here
just kill me

Why do you think being born as a russian speaking finn would be bad?

Your jealousy is showing Pekka

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

beach swedes are worse imo

youtube.com/watch?v=0UPv4Bh0bxk

wew lad

What am I jealous of?

I was destined to become a 175cm manlet.

>tfw because of one austistically butthurt finn you get bullied in sverigetråden

>tfw born a bozgor in defeated erdely :'(

The advantage is that I'm one of the few white people here, the disadvantage is the same though

He thinks you're jealous that he can get a big black/arab bull when he wants to.

He doesn't realise you're probably straight, or a weeb.

was probably meant for
t. lurker

You could have been born when the Ottomans ruled over you.

Half Turkish, not muslim, and I don't know a lick of roachspeak.
Grown up with a Danish mentality, so I'm pretty racist.
My complexion is rather white, but I've got dark eyes and dark hair.
I've been confused for being Spanish, French, Italian and Greek. (No one ever guesses I'm Turkish at first btw)
My best friends are a Serbian, a Hungarian and a Greek guy.

>still wont ever be considered Danish or white for that sake
>neither will I be considered Turkish
Really makes you think.

>Despite lacking several of my advantages, such as being ethnic habitat of my country, he has succeeded in integrating to his society and can proudly say that he has three best friends

GET OUT OF OUR NORDICS YOU SUCCESSFUL MULTICULTURAL TURK YOUTH WITH "WHITE COMPLEXION"
RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

just a wild guess
what are beach swedes? you mean swedish tourists? desu here theres nothing worse than brits. they always drink more than they could take and then start a brawl. and even though russians are shitfaced 24/7 at least they can take it, they tip well, and they dont tend to start random fights. not on sub-national level at least

Puhutko suomea?

>Born and raised in Norway.
>only have a small 30hp boat at my summerhouse

>what are beach swedes
Obnoxious "people" living on the west coast farming potatoes or tomatos

I can be your friend Pekka, but only if you keep your distance.
In return you gotta teach me to speak suomalainen so that I may trigger the eternal Swede.

buy a health upgrade

whats wrong with them?

Whatever, you can go to medical school easy as f

They're useless and smug

They speak swedish
Oh how I hate them, oh how I get red in the face when I think of them speaking swedish

>le special snowflake

explain?

Mikä kysymys tää nyt oli? Mähän sanon tossa että mä oon suomalainen

"haha"

why are you thinking of them? i thought it was quintessentially finish not to think of other people and quite vigoriously avoid them

>russian speaking fin
because those don't exist
you can be a russian living in finland who gives birth to a russian and decides to teach them only to speak russian, but they're still not finnish

"hehe"

because my ass is flaming red at the thought of people speaking swedish in finland

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ingrian_Finns

Finns exist outside of finland too m8. Like in russia.

if Finland is Scandi can Letonia, Estonia and Lituania be Scandi too?

no

I WAS ALSO BORN A SWEDISH SPEAKING FINN, I CAN'T EVEN SPEAK FINNISH!!!! WHY?!?

They speak finnish, they just have russified names, for ex. Mekhilyainen versus Mäkiläinen

>Be me
>Born speaking a Germanic language
>Not living in Eurostan
Trick's on the universe for being this stupid. HA!

Satans homo

Fennoswedes dont have to learn finnish in finland but swedish is still mandatory in school.
Like who came up with this shit and why does it still exist?

lets see if that helps then.

I had to learn Finnish in schools, but I barely passed.

None of the 25 000 Ingrians in Finland talk russian. But can you see that there are 20 000 Ingrians in Russia? Of course they are going to speak fucking russian you dimwit

and be ingrians (part of finns) which makes them fins who are born speaking russian. and thats even if we presume that none of the finish ingrians speak russian, which is kind of absurd.

>which is kind of absurd.

After what the russians have done to them the last few hundred years, it is not absurd at all to quickly get rid of the language

fennoswede accent is pretty cute on grills tho

it is absurd to expect 100% efficiency

how can you live in a country your whole life without learning the main language?

and the finns werent really mistreated by the russians. not in the way other people were mistreated by the russians. you were a grand duchy in the empire, you had your own currency, you had a lot of autonomy, and i dont seem to recall purges. and the winter war wasnt that gruesome.

lets be honest though swedens opinion doesnt matter.
no offense to sweden.

You act as if Scandicucks are our kin. They are not.

swedes are russians are germans

>and i dont seem to recall purges
Hmm...

>the russians purged my ancestors in 814
get real

A vieš po česky?

please educate yourself en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russification_of_Finland

???
Ingrians were literally genocided in soviet union and other finnic peoples, such as finns and karelians were especially targeted due to their ethnicities

agricola.utu.fi/julkaisut/kirja-arvostelut/index.php?id=1396
yle.fi/uutiset/3-9167019
genealogia.fi/emi/art/article255e.htm
genealogia.fi/emi/art/article226e.htm
jstor.org/stable/152670?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents

its what im saying. what they did to you is tame compared to what they usually do

the soviet union purged everyone, snowflake.

the only reason why finland is more than just a random old ugrian tribe is because russia was weak when they started the russification process, if they hadn't been preoccupied with internal issues + ww1 things would have gone way differently

thats entirely possible, but my guess here is that they were russifying someone else at the same time and paid attention to that one.

If you want something before soviet union

fi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isoviha
fi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pohjoismainen_viisikolmattavuotinen_sota
fi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vanha_viha

business as usual really

>Born an English white man in England.

Feels absolutely incredible. The universe really was kind to me.

What are you looking for? We have now proven that many Finnic peoples from veps' to ingrians were targeted by russian and soviet powers unlike many other minorities in disgraceful acts of rape, enslavement and genocide
Well, what do you know, a bulgar, safe from all the evils of the world... :-)

>finns werent really mistreated by the russians.
now you just went full retard m8

I love that image so much
It makes me laugh everytime I see it

what do you mean what i want to know? all im saying is that youre overplaying a bit the molested by russia card. and i know that because i used to live a bit in belgium and i had a finnish friend and she was very much against sweden and russian. and then she got a russian boyfriend and suddenly russia was an angel. and she was talking about all the stuff youre talking about in this thread. and we have macedonia to compare bullshit to, and, i admit, in no way you can be compared to them, but seriously, your whole DEM RUSSIANZ RAPED AR WAIVZ AND BURND AR CHILDRENZ thing is a bit exaggerated. in all fairness, you just didnt get to draw the short end of the stick. well the devil was the one handing out the sticks, and you got burned, cuz thats what happens when youre in the company of the devil, but you did draw one of the longest sticks.

>Obnoxious "people" living on the west coast farming potatoes or tomatos

My family actually farms anumals for fur.

wow even the "tolerant" leftwinger fags hate you

dude she was obviously a retarded cunt

Same. Everyone serves in in English wherever I go on the mainland. They always ask what country I'm from then I say I'm from Åland and I see their faces cringe.

yes, but thats not what matters here. i got to see what are the general things fins get taught.

>leaving the alone for 70 years before trying multiple times to wipe them out to totally makes up for everything brb time for my daily putin dicksucking session don't wait up it takes time to squeeze all that russian cum out with my bitch lips t. putinbot

>he didn't even read the articles and still keeps foaming about peaceful russians.
dude fucking google translate the shit and it should be enough

Are you legitimately retarded or just pretending to be one.

>she got a russian boyfriend and suddenly russia was an angel

R A C E T R A I T O R

>were targeted by russian and soviet powers unlike many other minorities in disgraceful acts of rape

>>unlike many other minorities

bullshit, caucasians, koreans, kalmyks, baltic ppl, ukies have suffered much more, finns suffered less than the most of minorities

there are links in english. its wikipedia. i glanced over them. rape murder pillage. nothing new. they annexed you, you werent happy to be annexed, you got buttfucked. its really not a new concept.

>>R A C E T R A I T O R

northen russians are crypto-finns, desu

so why you go full retard then?

True, meant to some minorities
Finns and balts have intertwined fates during soviet period tho

>born in Croatia with no Croatian blood

who gives a fuck who suffered the most?

>what is quoting out of place

>and the finns werent really mistreated by the russians. not in the way other people were mistreated by the russians.

but still we were the worst overlords to finns (compared to swedes), it is not their problem that we tortured others more

>tfw only 9.9hp (15hp shhhhhh)

>northen russians are crypto-finns, desu

True, but they are assimilated into russian culture

So we were or werent mistreated? :^)

as opposed to what other overlords? the moose?
you know it takes real effort to be a worse overlord than you are.

Go home island jew

lovely post. a good read from beginning to end

>well the devil was the one handing out the sticks, and you got burned
beautiful

you were mistreated. you are overplaying it.

What the fuck is this bulgariand dumbo even trying to prove here?

As ironic as it is, without russian rule independent Finland probably wouldn't exist

You managed to do more for finland in little over 100 years than swedes in 700

You mean they managed to fuck up? and we became independent.
Actually it was just tsar alexander but who cares really.

wtf I love Bulgaria now

You're okay, russiafriend

Where in Russia do you live?

i dont know if youre mocking me or if you like that

but those were different times, in the 19th century there was not so much freedom of opression in europe, you can see the same shit in belgium, ausro-hungarian empire, etc.

I also believe that it was partly driven by economics boom which was caused by spb region development. All that Sinebrychoff etc.

i believe the original premise of the discussion was "its better to be born a swedish speaking fin than a russian speaking fin" and it went to "fins werent treated that bad by russia compared to other countries that enjoyed the privilage of being buttfucked by russia"
more or less

fuk u norgejävlar

>overplaying
dude.. .we got fucked for like 1000 years by russians and swedes and you're saying we're overplaying it? Both of my grandfathers were in the frontlines in ww2 against an empire and we're overplaying it?

Mainly in Spain, now back in msc for some family shit

mfw I don't have to do conscription

you know people say here "people dont even piss on crossroads and we made a country there".
you have the same problem.

when theres a clash of cultures, a third culture get fucked if they stick themselves between the two. there are no allies, there are no friends and you get fucked in the end.

cool story bro

Why do you guys always fight?

>"its better to be born a swedish speaking fin than a russian speaking fin"
thats something only a diaspora cuck would say but whatever

I'm OP. It's just bants tbqh.

Slavic savagery rising its ugly head again

Your wordplay's not really working here fammy, East Slavic savages ruined us and they deserve to get nuked.

well its our story. pretty much in 680/681 the first bulgars came to what is now southern romania and from then on we had no allies and only enemies. only god know how we managed to get 2 empires out of that (well maybe a bit of meme, short-lived empires, but empires nonetheless)

>light skin
>dark penis

>thing is a bit exaggerated
Not in the slightest. East Slavic filth are occupiers on foreign lands and it's no secret.

come on... really? ruined? what was there to ruin exactly?

They created finnish nationalism so that you would never identify yourselves with Sweden again, thus reducing the risk of you trying to rejoin Sweden again, or if Sweden went to war with Russia, that the majority of the population would side with Russia.

Since Finlands independence an allmost identical party has had almost total control over the politics in both countries, people listen to the same music, we eat the same food, value the same jobs allmost equally, have an allmost identical view on religion, have the exact same relationship between people of the respective capital and people from the country, etc. etc. If I go to Helsinki everyone acts like they do in Stockholm if I go to Luleå they act the same as they do in Oulu.

You see us arrogant but it's quite natural for a twin to distance himself from his knife wielding, rage mongrel of a brother who sit's in the corner talking jibberish of how his bydlo friend taught him that he was different because he had another faviourite book when he was three years old.

Are you Micheal Jackson?

Honestly, i think you're just overplaying it. :^)

We had a prosperous kingdom prior to Eastern Slavshits coming along and ruining everything. Sagas as well as historical records attest to this. There's a reason why the earliest artifacts from Novgorod where of Finnic origin and why Rurik was of Finnish heritage.

Bulgars too are victims of Slavshit rape, being originally of Turkic extract.

Are you trying to imply that conscription is a bad experience?

Btw what nationality you island jews indentify yourselves? You aren't finns or really swedes either

It's actually just because you are arrogant but hey whatever

We're not "twins" you utter fucking moron. Just because Swedoshits eradicated our culture and replaced it with their own does not mean that we're alike at base, because we aren't.

Finns being Swedes who created their own identity due to Russian rule is a bad Svecoman meme.

tldr

who wrote the sagas? was it christian missionaries by any chance?
also bulgars werent victims of slavshit rape. we pretty much got along with the slavs and rapes/got raped by the byzantines. and then we became slavic when the russians decided so, but thats when the ottoman-russian wars were the thing of the day

>who wrote the sagas
Icelandic and other Nordic historians.
>was it christian missionaries by any chance
Nope. Catherine the Great herself called Rurik a Finnish prince in one of her memoirs iirc.

hes quite right. it was russian doctrine to invent identities as it fit them. there is one russian diplomatic letter, i think from empress katherine the great, where she excuses war with turkey, because it is the duty of the russian empire to protect the other slavs which are the "wallachians, moldavians, georgians, armenians, greeks, bulgarians..." and so on. it is the letter which formed the slavic identity in bulgaria. it is what my uncle told me when he was alive and he was a history professor.

ok, catherine made up shit out of her ass.
see here
also icelandic and nordic historians are the christian missionaries which recorded the damn things because the history before them was oral

That's hardly the same thing, Bulgars are genetically Slavic and also Slavic-speaking. Finns are genetically distinct, and also speak a language that is closer to Hungarian than to either Swedish or Russian.

Al-Idrisi wrote of Finnish kings as did Saxo Grammaticus. You've already decided to remain close minded it seems so I won't even try to convince you any further.

>invent identities
now thats just fucking rude you gypsie fuck

>also icelandic and nordic historians are the christian missionaries which recorded the damn things because the history before them was oral
Your point being what exactly? Icelanders, Danes and Arabs had no reason to make shit like that up. This was also before Russian rule, mind you.

Wtf? Finnish swedish sounds total crap.
It's like speaking any language without any idea of pronounciation.

>it is what my uncle told me when he was alive and he was a history professor.
apparently he was a pretty shitty teacher since you've been BTFO like 10 times already.

thats what happens when you adopt a shit language

bulgar are definitely not. bulgarians are, because the mixed a lot with the slavs and because the turks mixed a lot with the slavs, and the turks and the bulgars were "cousin tribes" so to speak. bulgars were a turkic tribe.
also finish used to be close to hungarian, but it isnt as close anymore. the two languages changed significantly. try talking the hungarian thread and see if i get the same results as i get from talking in a polish thread.
which of course had nothing to do with christianity. what history do you think they learned when they wrote about it and who do you think wrote it? monks by any chance?
explain how it is not the russian way to invent and suit ethnicities and identities as they see fit

Geats and Swedes were not the same.
Jamts and Swedes were not the same.
Gutes and Swedes were not the same.
OBVIOUSLY we did not have the same culture 900 years ago, which was not my point either. My point was that 700 years of being the same country makes your current culture very simmilar to our. Sure Jamtland could get indepence tomorrow and sure I could start crying about how my home culture was eradicated by the Swedes and sure I could deny our simmilarities but YOU would call me a retard for doing so.

And to note your map, I don't identify myself closer with Norway than Portugal because of genes but because of culture.

>explain how it is not the russian way to invent and suit ethnicities and identities as they see fit
cos you're talking about finns here, my family name is like 500 years old, not some russian invention you cocknugget.

and peter is a greek name. what is your point?

I'm not sure what you're going for here. Why would Christians from as far as England write of Finnish kings at a time when Finland wasn't even Christianized?

Also, here's quote from Widsith
"Casere weold Creacum
ond Cælic Finnum"
Caesar ruled the Greeks, Caelic (Kaleva) the Finns. This is from 600s iirc.

nigga we've been separated for like 200 years and even before that we didn't like you, shit changes.

my name is finnish
your point?

>Geats and Swedes were not the same.
>Jamts and Swedes were not the same.
>Gutes and Swedes were not the same.
That's a fucking retarded comparison. Geats, Jamts, Gutes and Swedes are all Germanic. Finns are Finnic and we're genetically nothing alike with Germanic people, nor linguistically.

because the ones who recorded history were christian, so they censored whatever they saw fit.
and what they got to write was what they could get out of the native tribes that were cooperating. from oral tradition. and then that was taken back to monasteries which was further censored. and then there is the problem of burning monasteries and destroying books that werent deemed fitting by the subsequent popes. its all as legitimate as the ancient greek myths is all im saying.

In that case the Christians would've had all the more reason to try to erase our history instead of recording information about our kings. You're not really helping your case here.

are you seriously brain damaged?

they did erase your history and put whatever they saw fit about your kings. if they did exist as they were. which is very doubtful.

No, we like it

We have some celebrities who are swedish finns.

The finnish accent is very qt desu. There's nothing wrong with it.

At least you are not a Russian whose fucking parents decided to move to Finland when he was 17.

if im wrong post finish texts in runes. or whatever you used to record your history. but let me guess - its all in latin...

>I don't identify myself closer with Norway than Portugal because of genes but because of culture.

Idriss "Sven" Matumba strikes again

So Russia is better in your opinion?

Why would they record anything about them at all at a time when we were not even Christian?
>if they did exist as they were. which is very doubtful
Why the fuck would they make that up? How would it benefit them exactly, in their efforts to Christianize us?

Russia is shit

I really don't get the historical resentment though. Is it because we didn't promote a seperate nationalism for what everyone saw as an integrated part of Sweden based on linguistics and genetics, before both genetics or nationalism was invented?

I understand the modern resentment though.

Untill 2012 or so probably it was better being Russian in Russia than being a 17 years old frustrated Russian kid who just moved to Finland

The earliest finnic text produced was in cyrillic script and in karelian language and it text refers to pagan gods

Why are you crying then?

He's hellbent on pusinh an agenda so common sense won't work on him.

because you were pagans to be civilized and be shown the ways of the one true christian god. it helps a lot when people have fancy new "books" that recorded "history exactly as it were with no censorship, honest guvnor"

Where do you live?

>I really don't get the historical resentment though
You're a dense fucking moron in that case.

arhikuittinen.puheenvuoro.uusisuomi.fi/132587-ylen-suomi-on-ruotsalainen-on-pelottavaa-propagandaa

as im saying - thats like 500 years after catholicism first came to your lands or something?

Wrong person, okay

It's not me

Fenno-swedes are not even Finns and should be banished back to their homeland. There can never be peace in Finland until the foreign, oppressive Fenno-swede presence is removed, leaving all the Finnish people as a unit to control their own affairs and determine their own destinies as a sovereign people, free in mind and body, separate and distinct physically, culturally, and economically.

Kouvola

great post

I also don't identify with refugees from the middle east because their culture is shit.

>I guess Pekka nr 1 is allright, despite him being a muslim convert who went on mujaedeen in syra.
t. Pekka nr 2

I'm a hafu honduran and spanish
no one asks me where I'm from tho, as I have light brown eyes and dark brown hair like most spaniards

That's not what happened though, because Swedes Christianized us and those records of Finnish kings were written centuries before that. Use your fucking head.

>born Polish
>not born in IIRP so I can defend Warsaw and die a hero

they were written centuries before that by good law abiding pagan latin speaking finns, am i getting this right?

>Is he really that fucking stupid

The swedes started forcing christianity during the swedish crusade 1249-1250
AKA tens of years later after the birch letter was written

>it's a 'certain groups of finns are salty about forever irrelevant nonsense that's somehow supposed to justify contemporary resentment of swedes despite not having done so historically' episode

but why

i didnt see a date on that birch letter. so it was written in 1240? and thats the earliest finish written thing that is in some native moonrune form?

>they were written centuries before that by good law abiding pagan latin speaking finns,
What the fuck are you talking about? Christians had not yet reached our lands at that time. Your empty claims to the contrary aren't valid evidence to the contrary.

British Empire
French Empire
Roman Empire
Spanish Empire
Portugal whatever
Dutch Empire
Belgium colonial Empire
German Empire

You know what R1b stands for, right?

R1b and N1c are sister haplogroups, both descending from K2a

I might add I'm not the Swede that started writing. I don't understand Finnish and google translate sucks with it. Is that info available in English or Swedish?

>yet the damned russians were already orthodox
of course there were catholic missionaries there - they spread like the plague. im not talking about when you got to accept christianity as a state religion, im talking about when the first missionaries reached your lands and started recording "history"

Rough luck my man :/

Ton on pakko olla rölli.

It was written in Karelia and dated to the beginning of the 13th century, which means there was no chance (zero; 0) of it having been under any influence of the catholic christian church or faith

Clear?

Yet the first writings of it appeared nowhere in the vicinity of Finland of Russia. Your theories are really far-fetched. Again, there's no reason why Christians would glorify our past at a time when we were not even Christian and not doing the same to the peoples they had already converted (unless, of course, it was something that was so deeply rooted in our identity they couldn't remove it).

sure. also it says nothing and you claim it to be the first written thing in finnish sort of language. completely in accordance with what im saying - your history is written by christian missionaries before that and is all censored and/or invented.

and now find me the oldest written saga. - my "wild" guess - about 10th-12th century

>be me
>be a Swedish speaking Finn
>I can some what understand Finnish, but can't speak it because my grammar and pronunciation is so poor
>go to the store one day
>buy all the shit I need for the next week
>it's almost always the qt cashier working there
>the qt cashier always tries to start a conversation with me
>I always respond with autistic head movements and "joo" to everything she says
>tfw I would like to make friends with her, but can't
>tfw even if she could speak Swedish I couldn't make friends with her, because my Swedish has seriously worsen over the years thanks to the fact last time I had a friend to regularly talk to was 9 years ago, when I was in High school
>tfw I can't get a job because you're required to speak Finnish for the 99% of the jobs I'm qualified for
>tfw I can't move to any English speaking countries because my pronunciation is fucking shit and the only education I have is from High school
>tfw I'll die a hugless, kissless, friendless, virgin, welfare leach
>tfw I'm starting to consider suicide as an option
Why mom and dad? Why did you make me go to a Swedish school? Why is this allowed?

and where exactly do you get this notion that they glorified pagans?

the point was that it was not even written by finns so why would they include us? for lulz?

you really have no idea how propaganda works, do you?

Wasn't that what you were trying to imply all along? That all these king stories were a Christian attempt to woo us into Christianity or some other retarded shit?

How can you not speak decent swedish if that's your native language?

Cant say i feel much pity for you.

Why are swedish so good at speaking english??
Seriouly they speak it way better than those yellow teeth british, that fucking accent is horrible.

You really have no clue about finns do you?
Yeah.

not to woo you into it. to make the church expend more resources in converting you/fighting you. whichever suited them best. and after some ground was established then came the pretty texts about great rulers and whatnot, which were of course guarded in monasteries and only given to the enlightened (the ones who were christian fanatics). before that all the written history about nordic people is how they rape the village, burn the women and fuck whatever is left.

Try not speaking a language for 9 years, and see how well you speak it after that time.

A guy who writes about Jumala (a pagan god of sky) giving power to his arrow and Tuomio (pagan doom-god) leading him doesn't seem like a christian missionary to me

>lives whole life in Finland
>hasn't learnt Finnish
kill yourself
t. ryssa

Finland. What is this nonsense. Finnalise everyone at once. Your country suffers from multiple languages.

>Wasn't born as a fin in best land finland

This can't be real

if youre talking about this

its literally no different than this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nominalia_of_the_Bulgarian_khans
you think its an actual recording of history? with khans that live 250+ and 150+ years?
or you think its the shit people were taught to say - like... lets have a wild guess "america is the greatest country in the world"

its literally ages after written tradition was introduced to the people in that region and its 3 lines about some god

Was?

Now you're comparing 2 entirely different things like they're the same. Is there any rational thought in your head?
t. other

Cirklejerking over american popculture has it's perks

you are still to produce any history about finland not written in latin before 1250. its the same thing. you have this primitive wood carving which is exactly like this
pompeiana.org/Resources/Ancient/Graffiti from Pompeii.htm
and that is supposed to be your proof of a reliable history source.

>Just as uncertain are the possible mediators and the timelines for the development of the Uralic majority language of the Finns. On the basis of comparative linguistics, it has been suggested that the separation of the Finnic and the Sami languages took place during the 2nd millennium BC, and that the Proto-Uralic roots of the entire language group date from about the 6th to the 8th millennium BC. When the Uralic languages were first spoken in the area of contemporary Finland is a matter of controversy. It is thought that Proto-Finnic (the proto-language of the Finnic languages) was not spoken in modern Finland, because the maximum divergence of the daughter languages occurs in modern-day Estonia. Therefore, Finnish was already a separate language when arriving in Finland. Furthermore, the traditional Finnish lexicon has a large number of words (about one-third) without a known etymology, hinting at the existence of a disappeared Paleo-European language; these include toponyms such as niemi "peninsula". A gradual displacement of the Sami people by Finns has continued to this day; toponyms suggest that the Sami lived in all of Finland in prehistory, and up to the 17th century, Finnish was not widely spoken in the north (Lapland).

>Because the Finnish language itself reached a written form only in the 16th century, little primary data remains of early Finnish life. For example, the origins of such cultural icons as the sauna, the kantele (an instrument of the zither family), and the Kalevala (national epic) have remained rather obscure.
In other words shut the fuck up son.

>one chance at life
>autistic colombian

I find that improbable, considering that no such ground existed at the time when the texts first appeared, and when they did it was in England, Italy or other distant lands, not Finland or its vicinity.

youre literally saying that finish history is unreliable.
would you care to guess what was the religion and where the history was kept in england and italy at that time?

it was rather fun talking with you guys, but im off to sleep soon. take care and all the best

oh and who brought the history and texts to italy and england

A person documenting his feelings and views is VERY much different from a large scale forgery of history

It is a written text/document written in karelian (which is not latin) before any sort of christianity entered Karelia. These are the facts.

Sorry to hear that user. Can't you go to sweden and get a job? Since you know swedish? Or maybe åland?

It's not so bad here as you might think. It's a great country desu. And there will be lots of jobs that need to be filled.

>And there will be lots of jobs that need to be filled.
How do you do this Sweden? Why do you succeed in everything you do, and in particular, everything we fail in?

it is someones graffiti just as christianity entered karelia and it is irrelevant to any conclusion apart from that a part of the population there at the time knew cyrillic and believed in those gods.

Yeah, they were Christian but we weren't. Yet the pretty texts of great rulers that were supposed to come post-Christianization existed anyway.

This leaves us with two options
One: they made up that shit out of thin air to appease pagan Finns for no reason
Two: such a kingdom actually existed and it was relatively influential at the time

I think we both know what's likelier.

why dont you read a bit?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Finland

Feels dud

lol

fuck you buddy

Wait, Finland was part of Sweden?

i never said there was no finish realm at the time and i never said how influential it was. all i said was that whatever the history of that realm was is lost and will never be recovered.
kys

good night

you literally claimed we were invented by some fucknut monk.
So fuck off gypsie and dont wake up.

to expand on that kys
literally prehistoric means "before history"

to expand on that learn to read/think
but preferably die in your sleep tonight.
sweet dreams

i didnt say that. i said that your history in that prehistoric period here
is as reliable as hercules fighting the hydra

Literally not even an issue since you're part of the EU, just go here, speak swedish, get an instant job+special benefits for being a EU citizen, become swedish citizen in 3 years and get treated like shit like the rest of us.

You've been saying stupid shit for hours now so nobody really cares that much.

Y-yes and it-it was c-c-called Sweden-Finland, r-right fellas?

Thats right son, and now Sweden is a part of the middle-eastern kaliphate.

youre literally macedonia tier when it comes to history, arent you?

You've been btfo like 100 times so i guess it's just you.

All the shit people spoonfed you were just "not true bawwww I decide what is history REEEE"

explique amigo

Agreed.

youtube.com/watch?v=43GWoVxRk2Y

Sweden had very rough times in the 90's and it steeled the economists who's been in charge since. It made it so we weren't hurt by the financial crisis.

And then a little luck I guess.

I definitely think you'd have a good chance to get a job in sweden if you go looking and apply a lot. Surely there must be some resources for finns coming to sweden as well? Idk.

Did you remember to vote Trump?

What said.
Svens who don't like it are heathens.
It's just the best kind of swedish accent.