Do You Like Austria?

Do You Like Austria?

Yes, I like Austira very much.

Useless country, just a leftover when states were based on monarchs and not peoples.

They are germans through and through

>hitler
>freud
>first firstlady of sudkorea

No

yes :3

austria is a racist cunt 2bh.

t. Rok Jager

Neutral, but Austrian nature is really beautiful

ye

Yes. It's my favourite country as a matter of fact.

Yes, it would make great 17th state. Or 17th to 20th if they want to. But their states are too small to keep them all.

Pifke verpiss dich
österreichische Unabhängigkeit muss und wird erhalten bleiben
t. Nationalist

They have really good skiing resorts but apart from that it's basically just a twee, mountainous version of Germany.

*Piefke

Ihr unterscheidet euch in keiner Hinsicht vom Rest Deutschlands. Jegliche Unterschiede zum Norden sind Gradienten, die keine kulturelle Grenze in der Nähe der Staatsgrenze haben.

Austria is good for it's nature and ordnung, but Austrians are kinda rude.

L.O.L.

Is Austria the ultimate non-country? What is the historical basis for an Austrian nation?

Wir unterscheiden uns in der Hinsicht, dass wir einfach besser sind. Punkt.
Deutschland wäre ein gutes zehntes Bundesland. Ein bisschen groß, ist aber halb so schlimm.

>Piefke
Pifke im Dialekt. Bitte danke

t. Pifke

SUDTIROL IST NICHT ITALIAN

>Das

Name one GOOD thing austrians do, that switzerland doesn't do better.
Advice: You can't

We was Hapsburgs n shit
Also the WW victors themselves repetitived that Austria and Germany don't unite.

Scientific research

Yes I love Australia

Literature
faggotery

>Also the WW victors themselves repetitived that Austria and Germany don't unite.

FOCK YOU I WON'T DO WHAT YOU TELL ME FOCK YOU I WON'T DO WHAT YOU TELL ME FOCK YOU I WON'T DO WHAT YOU TELL ME FOCK YOU I WON'T DO WHAT YOU TELL ME FOCK YOU I WON'T DO WHAT YOU TELL ME FOCK YOU I WON'T DO WHAT YOU TELL ME

You shouldn't unite with Germany, it's the deserved punishment for losing the war. A Germany which is too big is unhealthy for Europe. So yes, well done well done very impressive...

HOWEVER

In Europe we have an over-abundance of meme countries. They do nothing but cause inefficiency, whine and slow things down. The best remedy is a rebirth of the Austrian Empire. The EU is now working. We need a return to the Monarchial Multi-National Kingdom/Empire

Who's with me?

Yeah, even if they're the more evil version of Germany. They don't seem to like the US that much though as they're not part of NATO.

>now working
Not working

Nope. Bcs they're nazis 2.0

I also want the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth to come back too. They can absorb Kaliningrad and the Baltics and Belarus.

Slovenia and everything south east of it until Greece will be absorbed into the new Austrian Empire.

We'll take Ireland.

Germany gets nothing, of course, and Belgium can have an extra chunk of France

Austrohuns need to be executed

Your new flag is this now

>>>/gsg/

>We'll take Ireland.
This would be a massive error tbqh.

>t. Nationalist
Aus dem Nationalismus ist doch erst der Gedanke eines geeinten Deutschlands aller deutschen Völker entstanden?

Nation =/ Ethnie

Yes, Vienna is the comfiest city I've ever been to

how is it racist? visting it in 3 months,im of brown skin

Yes.

t. has Austrian grandfather

I lived in Austria for three years. West side of VIenna, actually. Lovely country, lovely country.

I had the sense to move back to England before all ths shitskins invaded last year, though. Place is a shithole now. Westbahnhof is full of shifty shitskins looking to rob ya.

I'm indifferent towards it

You might get a free blanket, a snackbox and pointed towards the nearest refugee shelter

What's Austria?