1.See flag
2.fuck no lmao

End my fucking life already.
Hello darkness, my old friend.

1. Lietuva
2. Taip

1.Germany
2.Yes

Because our country is not made up like Belgium.

Yes.
Only as the knights.

Yes.

1.Flag
2.Hmm, yes and no.I like my Saint-Petersburg, but others citys - don't really give a shit about them.

> don't really give a shit about them.
Typical arrogant lad from piter

I'm gonna ask that you freaking take ten steps away from my buttcrack

Only if we revived the Irish language. That failed so we look forward to our future as a state of the EU.

Its debatable, maybe if the white men didn't came here we would be better

What's interestnig in other cities-shitholes?Like really, i live in Saint-P whole life and don't want to visit others.(in russia)

I've been to Saint-Pitersburg three weeks ago. Pretty nice and clean city. My previous representation was based on Brat movie and I should admit that it was terribly wrong.

1 Belgium
2 No

yes you do you little qt :*

brat is a shit film with gay brown filter on everything

Brat is shit. So is pidrograd

Brat is fantastic, don't listen to those butthurt siberiannigger

France

Most of it deserves to exist yeah

no it isn't you retarded nigger. holy shit you have trash taste if you think brat is good. it was only hyped because during soviet times mainstream films had little violence or "grit". any russian that's watched more than 2 films thinks its shit. there's way better russian films the most obvious one's to westerners being andrei's films

I know, I have seen Takovsky's movies too. But I maintain my statement, Brat is good, especially when you're drunk.

dafuq? Seriously why can't we go one day without Mexicans hating on one another?

Yes, if only as the quarantine of even worse countries.

> any russian that's watched more than 2 films thinks its shit.
Have all of bydlo suddenly disappeared from Russia?