>2016
>not reclaiming land from the sea

the brown parts used to be sea

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Randstad
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And now most of the green parts are brown, sadly.

aka "swamp"

See: Chicago. New York City. Oakland.

only amsterdam/rotterdam/the hague

>not claiming a shit-ton of water

Literally ordnung: the country

>completely destroying a unique wetland ecosphere to farm tulips
disgusting

>amsterdam/rotterdam/the hague
Really, Amsterdam is often flooded by water ?

It's still all water though. Can you turn it into land? That's what I fucking thought.

Nice windbreaks, but they need more conifers. Also should include evergreen shrubs in front. Breaks will only protect for 3x their height on the leeside.

Mine are only 6 meters high so far.

I fucking wish.

this was the original plan, but it didn't go through because the animal hippies complained about "muh ecosysyem" and "muh birdies"

It's not the sea whom we need to reclaim land from…

When the artic melts you'll be able to see the ocean from the Eiffeltower. So why bother?

it's germany, belgium, luxembourg and france

we will keep on building larger dikes, which we have been doing for ages. This will unironically be the last country to ever flood.

>not wanting the domain of Neptune
How did you cunts ever get to India.

>1849
>anyone caring for anything of the world around them
Don't make me laugh

Staying on top of the water. The same can't be said about you cunts.

Funny, considering you got 0 of our territories, even though you stole the maps to all of them.

Why do you think people call you poortugal nowadays? You're fucking shit, just make peace with it.

We'd be poorer if you guys weren't paying for our luxuries.

Keep it up, Tijmen. Pay us for everything you stole, swamp Jew.

>the poor man's argument

You're fucking welcome, stay pathetic.

Those are not the majority of your population?

well obviously way more people live outside of these cities than inside of them...

do they teach common sense in monkeyland?

>2016
>Not reclaiming Flanders

>papists

no thank you

flevopolder came around the sixties my friend

You might also be interested in: Florida, Louisiana, and probably Mississippi.

>be dutch
>suddenly wake up in the middle of the ocean

does this never worry you?

>Look around
>all they see is ocean and heads

Thank god they're tall, heh?

We haven't had a flood in over 60 years. We invest billions a year into flood protection. It just isn't likely.

this. we will literally be the last country to flood.

Other countries are too inexperienced and unprepared.

its all going to be sea again soon.

>his cunt doesn't build on water

until Moroccans decide dykes are not as important as megamosques

>implying Moroccans are even capable of mega mosques

A lot of their new mosques generally looks like plein protestant/non-denominational churches. From what I can tell, they're more likely to use existing buildings.

the mosques that they do build themselves here are literally more like pre fabricated lego sets with instructions than architecture

pic related, we call it the IKEA-mosque, because they have the exact same mosque in another city here

New Orleans is a real head scratcher. I mean, they're below sea level but right next to the ocean. It's like they're just asking for it.

Just one generation of using their city as a landfill would solve all their problems. But nope, they like living in a sub while relying entirely on bilge pumps to live.

Even up here the dumb rednecks who live on bottoms land know to raise the house up above the level of the dikes, have an elevated place to park, and keep a boat tied to the porch.

You dont like that water?

just 1 more Katrina and the whole place is gone

Probably so politicians can have a future project to syphon money from.

Regardless of that conspiracy, they probably just haven't been in enough extremely life threatening and property damaging events to care. It's not like they actually had to fight the ocean to survive like the Dutch have (as far as I know).

Neat

As it turns out they do, they also teach us fact checking

"The Randstad (Dutch pronunciation: [ˈrɑntstɑt]) is a megalopolis in the central-western Netherlands consisting primarily of the four largest Dutch cities (Amsterdam, Rotterdam, The Hague and Utrecht) and their surrounding areas."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Randstad

I've been in Amsterdam a few times, your country never struck me as one that wasn't mostly urban, especially given the big population density and small area.

The reason most of us are not reclaiming land from the sea is it makes little economic sense to invest in such works and maintenance when there's more than enough terra firme to go around. That's really only an option for those without alternatives.

Wake me up when the brown part floats.

we actually do have floating houses (and house boats too)

I hope this entire country just sinks into the sea

>, heh?
Dutchman debunked

The other day I saw an old documentary about dikes, based Dutch

they keep the good design at home and leave shitty design in morocco 2: dutch boogaloo

Not exaxtly, that mosque was built by a French architect, the clock tower in Mecca was designed by a German firm, almost all of the golf state buildings were made by western architects (and Asian labor). Arabs don't make good stuff.

>mecca clock tower
>designed by germans
No wonder it looks so ugly.

the design is still moroccan and based on their culture

I might be wrong, either that or Burj Khalifa, but I do know the clock part of the clock tower was by Germans.

Westerners managed to find inspiration in Arabic culture, still not really an accomplishment of the Arab people.

*yawn*