Yep, it's France and it speaks French

:^)

>You
>Ass
>Ayy

t. Alberto Barbosa

t. United Statians.

>United Stainians

Argentina is both a financial and political "puppet" to Brazil, along with Uruguay and Paraguay (Mercosul), even though they're the ones who benefit the most from it. And although I like Uruguay they're way too irrelevant with a weak national industry (unlike Argentina), and outside Mercosul (from an international market standpoint), Paraguay makes a better trading partner than Uruguay due to its less protectionist market policies.

Chile is a world puppet and they have NO national industry (literally 0) and they're a satellite economy. That means we (mostly Brazil, the United States and Mexico) can decide whatever we want to do with Chile whenever we please.

Of all South America I'd say Brazil, Argentina (despite their current crisis, but gradually getting better along with Brazil) and Colombia are the ones who are better off. I really like Colombia tbqh. Would be much better if Colombia was closer to southern cone, more precisely between Southern Brazil and Paraguay.

Is portugese to spanish the same as ukranian to russian? A shitty mongrel language nobody, even its own natives, actually likes to speak?

Nice pasta.

>Argentina is both a financial and political "puppet" to Brazil, along with Uruguay and Paraguay (Mercosul), even though they're the ones who benefit the most from it

Then who is really the puppet, kek.

not at all. portuguese vs. spanish are as different as russian vs. bosnian

Uruguay is rightfully brazilian clay. Cisplatina come back home!!

Daily reminder

Stop posting pictures of my wife's son's girlfriend please

It speaks dutch right?

Nah, I'm on my coffee break so I took my own time to write it.

Basically Brazil is the head of Mercosul but in the end we're all benefiting from it (no protectionism between the members and less financial control [BRL and Peso being closely attached]). The main problem being that if something bad happens to Brazil we drag everyone else down with us. So in the same way we can grow together we can just as well get fucked together.

It's the market gamble and that's part of the game.

i want a low calorie diet so i can lose weight.

I've been eating at a 1000+ calorie deficit for a month or so now

Down to around 190 pounds from ~210

Feels good man

herd u were talkin' shit again

i dont even know how much i eat per day

at least it's not bad like the EU

How did that end for you Paraguay?

doesn't matter had sex

I think I ate around 1500 calories yesterday

kek, you're alright Paraguay

i'm 240 pounds

fucking hell

You do realize you'll get it all back, then some more...right? I lost over 50 lbs, counted calories mainly. Within 3 years I was back to my 240 lbs.

I'm beginning to see now that only death is the true salvation from this misery.

>there are more Portuguese than Spanish speakers in South America

well, if you abandon the diet then of course you'll gain it all back.
you need to change your life style for ever.

Mercosul is nowhere near similar to the EU, that's a poor misconception. Mercosul stands exclusively for Southern Common Market and it's an entirely economic union. The members can do whatever they want politically without any intervention, because unlike the EU, Mercosul has no executive or judiciary power of its own. The EU has its own executive and judiciary sections controlling all members in every single aspect, not just economically. They're even implementing an EU constitution and their own military, just so you have an idea. It's essentially becoming a federation but with even less freedom.

That being said, Mercosul is the real deal.

I'm going down to my normal weight tbqh

I was only chubby because I over ate for a few months. The average weight I've maintained for years has been 183 pounds aside from the spikes where I over ate and gained 30 pounds

(183 pounds is 83.2kg and 30 pounds is 13.6kg)

>tfw the Falklands will always be British

What do you mean? Spanish is the main language here

Didnt they show in the news, Colombians fleeing the country to venezuela for a better life? Fucking Venezuela!

Yes.

I was 190 lbs for an entire year user. My lifestyle wasn't the issue. Tragedy struck our family, and it was either I eat my feelings or I commit suicide immediately. That status quo hasn't changed, not even today. Every single day is a fucking battle with myself, trying not to off myself before I'm 30 at least.

I know how to use your fucking imperial system yank, I studied this language and your culture for over 10 years.
Now if you'll excuse me, I've gotta go eat my weight in Tortillas. Fun talk.

Maybe back in the 90s. That's not a thing anymore and it's actually the other way around

not really we only depend on China and USA, mostly China

I usually expect Yuros to get assblasted over imperial measurements

A funny fact is that Southern Brazilians have retained the archaic speech (Galician-Portuguese) spoken in medieval Portugal, while Portugal today speaks a completely alien dialect.
youtube.com/watch?v=TzuDgdgH7CM

I was referring to industry though, not trading partnership. Petrobras controls a good portion of your petrol industry, and both Brazil and Argentina have a bunch of Chilean subsidiaries in the automation and construction field, along with manufactured goods. Mexico also has an impact on Chilean economy (and pretty much Latin America as a whole), although I'm uncertain on how Mexican national industry operates in Chile (as subsidiaries), if at all. Your relations with China

Your neoliberal policies allow foreign companies to drastically boost your economy, but on the other hand you have a non-existent national industry, and that makes you a complete vassal, because whoever controls your economy also controls your government. Chile only recently started to strengthen deals with China and imho I believe you're making a HORRIBLE mistake. Even in Brazil despite our current relations with China we're being extremely cautious on how we dance with them. If those guys have the power to shake the American economy they could certainly cause some serious damage to Chile if your government keep opening its legs to China, but not quite yet.

Basically what they're doing in the United States: they'll replace your trading partners and foreign companies with their own (exceptionally lower prices), therefore gaining control over your economy. In the case with the United States, China is breaking the American national industry for that very reason, and they're literally trying to vassalize the United States, one of the reasons I agreed with Trump when he mentioned the US must change its trading policies and implement more protectionist measures before they become actual vassals.

Now with Chile I have no idea what China could do to you if they managed to vassalize your economy, but that would certainly cause some damage to our national industry because we'd eventually recall our subsidiaries in Chile due to Chinese competition (again due to exceptionally lower prices).

When it comes to trading it's perfectly fine, so long you don't rely exclusively on them for specific materials or manufactured goods, trading is perfectly cool because you can always find someone else in case something goes wrong. Now when it comes to industry you're going with numerous other players and it also involves politics, to make matters worse. I dislike China so my views are probably too biased to give an accurate opinion on it.

French guiana is the only even vaguely civilized part of South America, showing the superiority of French civilization wherever it goes
>south americans will always be jealous over glorious European space program
feels good man

Brazil is the best country ever!