Tfw mom will unironically kick me out soon if I don't find a job

>tfw mom will unironically kick me out soon if I don't find a job

>NO ONE IS HIRING

Is finding a job hard in your cunt?
Canada
yes

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/03/japanese-boy-yamato-tanooka-missing-forest-found-alive-punishment-parents
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no super easy, we are importing ukranians and vietnamese now

but wages are low

>had one chance >born non-white yellow subhuman

>are fat people mistreated in your country? >my undiagnosed metabolic condition

>parents are going to kick me out in 2 weeks if i dont find a job >no one is hiring

get a job

FUCKING FIRST SIP OBESE KOREAN HOMELESS JOBLESS MOTHERFUCKER I HATE YOU

It's easier to find a job in Canada than good bread

>undiagnosed
>"""""""""""""""""""""""condition"""""""""""""""""""""""

No I moved here 5 years ago when unemployment was fairly bad took me 2 weeks to find a job. If you are willing to work there is always a job going. Once you have one its easier to get another

Im going to fucking kill you OP

>Im going to fucking kill you OP

I can't stop sipping

>can't find a job
anybody can find a job, you're probably just spamming offers from a (((jobfinding website)))
that is literally worthless

What am I suppose to do then fag

you use the site to find NEW opening, than you find the site of the firm, than you write their HR or go on foot and say you heard about the opening from a friend or whatever if they ask
these sites usually take a cut and companies try to avoid them they are also full of spam, in short firms will only use them as a last resort
Don't expect to be trained for the job extensively.

>Try to hand resume in person
>They tell you to apply online

It's not the 1960's anymore Grampa

My mom bought me a car so I can drive for Uber :)

It's a pretty chill job, I enjoy driving so much.

Get a degree you worthless neet.

You're missing my point, hand resume is a meme, yes.
But these sites are the bottom of the pile where firms look for employees.
Every time I've gotten a job it was through the site of the firm, I've never got a job through those aggregation sites, and I've tried both.

>get into debt for a worthless meme

And what's the highest salary youve ever made you fucking wagecuck?

1000 Euros a month
bretty good for bulgaria
you can probably make more as a gas station clerk
I was a programmer

Lol poorfag

>go on foot

Man maybe in Bulgaria this is different but in the anglo world THIS DOESN'T FUCKING WORK

I once walked 10 miles, on foot, to a fucking warehouse on the outskirts of town to hand in my CV to a fucking manager so they would remember me and know I am physically fit despite my obesity.

When I got there I walked around the sides of the bulding for 40 minutes trying to find an entrance and stumbled across a couple of Poles eating their sandwiches who laughed at me and refused to point out the way to the entrance. After 1 hour I found it and the receptionist inside was rude as fuck and refused to take my CV so I just put it into a filing cabinet and walked off. On the way out I passed, guess what, more fucking Polish scum. One of them said 'you are new forklift driver? no, forklift banned on mcdonalds drive thru'. walked home and almost killed myself. Never doing that again.

pretend to have a job

kill yourself fatty

>mom will unironically kick me out
Is it possible to get kicked out ironically?

this kid got kicked out ironically but he thought it was for real

theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/03/japanese-boy-yamato-tanooka-missing-forest-found-alive-punishment-parents

Lel you lazy shit, a friend of mine lived in Canada for half a year, just went over there without contacting for jobs beforehand. He said it was 10 times easier than in sweden. Before he got a stable hours job he just went to some place in the morning and sometimes got picked for various tasks and payed at the end of the day.

parents can't kick sons out, it's against the law

Canadians are post-ironically the best shitposters on this board

Ask if your mom is hiring.

Finding a job is quite much a nightmare here.
If I do, its for about a period of 2 to 6 months.
>And this is quite much all available jobs around here, nothing permanent.
>I think only people over 35 years of age are "permanently employed" these days

Longest time I have ever worked for one company was 14months, then the company decided to open two new shops. Well those shops didnt bring in any money, but instead bleeded it out like crazy, so new people from older shops had to go.

Appearantly "new" was decided by a cointoss, and my contract renewal just happened on the same month as the toss did.
Oh well.

Been without job for a month now, and havent even heard a fart about my Union benefits.
I am bored out of my mind inside these four walls.

join me in the berry fields

You can literally get hired to shovel poop all day. No qualifications or anything.

>but i dun wanna shovel shit waahhhh
Maybe you should get some skills.

>parents can't kick sons out, it's against the law

Which law?

>le firm handshake for job meme is a meme
Kek

I've literally gotten all my jobs this way. I currently work for a big company and have a pretty comfy job for having nothing other than high-school. Make about 3k per month after taxes, more than enough for me.

I'm 22 btw

I work for a company that has been struggling to find staff for about six months. We even get paid more than average for the type of work.

>Makes $36k/yr post tax

>Is proud

Lol what kind of job u got u lil wagiefuck

>Get a college degree

>Go through a series of internships

>Employed and paid for some part-time work

>Lose work after contract ends

>Job hunting again for full time work

>Resume impressive enough

>Interviews always seem to go down the shitter

>5 months later

>Just

Are you serious m8? You're the one unemployed here.

3k is more than enough anyway. I have my own place, a new car and nice computer and other toys I want. I can't see why I'd need more desu

Also I'm a baker. It's the best job I've ever had, really love it

I feel sorry for your mother

How to get?

Yes-ish
We're having a shitfight over seasonal agricultural work at the moment because the government is removing an income tax exemption for backpacker tourists
So the shitty jobs are out there
When mining was doing better all you had to do to get a $100,000 job driving a water truck was show up. In the middle of fucking nowhere.

>no jobs available
Then go study something you spineless creature.

With what money you fucking ape

>his government doesn't give him money to study
lel i thought you were a civilized version of the US

>I want the employer hire me permanently right at the handshake.
This is your problem.

We aren't

Become an Expat. You get to travel.
You're also bottom of the barrel in some countries but still.

>want to move out badly
>any jobs I'd qualify for wouldn't pay enough for me to live on my own
>meanwhile friend in the south wagecucks and has his own place

Fuck California. I just want to be left alone.

Oh yeah, I forgot he's not in our real first world club.

>tfw work for the federal government
>make good amount
>paid to travel

>Become an Expat. You get to travel.
>You're also bottom of the barrel in some countries but still.

What field will I work in?

I am an American Application / Field Service Engineer working for a Swiss lab products company. I fly in, fix problems, tell people how to prevent it from happening again, and go home.

I remember a few years ago during the tar sands boom in Alberta, flying back from U of Alberta / Edmonton service call in January (FCUK it was COLD), talking to a lab tech who was flying to Minneapolis/Florida for a little R&R. He had an associate's degree in lab science (?) and worked at a camp somewhere near Yellowknife or Ft Nelson. He was making CDN$100K / year doing basic QA work in the lab at the field. But then again he said a 3 bedroom house up there was going for CDN$700K. He rented a bedroom for something like CDN$2000 / month. Rented : smart guy.

I wonder how the whole area is doing today with $45 oil ....

CanadaBro: We have all started at some point. My first real job was working night shift at a chemical refinery for $13 / hour. I had to take a room in a boarding house for $300 /month to make it work. It toughens you up and gives you focus. You'll be fine.

"Leap, and the net will appear."

Should I get a job at a callcenter or something?

Seems stable but shit pay and boring

Depends on the job, the kind of survival stuff NEETS find demeaning but are easy and relatively stress free (convenience store clerk, McDonald's) are usually hire on the spot if you can pass for not a dirtbag wino. You can pobably get twice that in a call center which will again pretty much hire on the spot anyone reasonably proficient in English (good luck dealing with Americans on the phone) but that will be a shit want to kill myself option. Now, real jobs (comfy, decent pay) are a fucking bitch to get as you either need to really hit it off with human resources or connections of one kind or the other. Still if you're a skilled/qualified profesional you've probably got better chances than in the US/Europe working for pretty much the same companies (financial/big pharma/technology)

Well, you are lucky, at least you have a choice.

Here in Russia, our mighty lord Putin is planning to tax jobless people, otherwise they will be jailed in Gulag. No kidding, he really thinks that jobless people are actually rich, who just hiding their money.

let me add to this:

>Graduate with two Bachelor's degrees
>Head into the job market.
>Apply to hundreds of locations, only get handfuls of replies
>Most interviews are everyone being the "asshole boss" type to me expecting me to beg for a job and change myself for what they need.
>nothing pulls through
>End up working with my family for a bit before working as a barista

>later
>start training for being an expat teacher.
>sign up with an online job program
>wake up next day have like 5 job offers from different countries
>interviews are very friendly, they want to know about me, they beg me to choose them
>find that they actually took time to read my resume, and actually care about my background
>the job emails just keep coming.
>Lots of others who took their program will back them up and say that they'll take care of you properly and they had a good time.

Yeah, I'd take the risk of another country over dealing with America's "competitive job market".

Are you the guy who complained about how getting a job was beneath you yet wanted to get rich quick?