You have to spend 10 years in a city and you can't leave. Can't be from your own country, where do you go?

You have to spend 10 years in a city and you can't leave. Can't be from your own country, where do you go?

Seoul.

Dresden

Barcelona

iquique

Glasgow

Do you want to die of boredom or alcohol poisoning?

Seoul is absolute garbage.

tokyo

Hong Kong

Pyongyang.

It praises Communism
-Amen

L.A. It's like 3 countries in 1 city.
>Congo
>Mexico
>USA

My Nigga!

Las Vegas

Who is this cock commander

Tallinn

It's pretty great isn't it? I've been twice, but wouldn't mind working there for a few years.

Oslo i think

this.

enjoy your AIDS

Honolulu

this

Either Los Angeles or Tokyo

Maybe Edinburgh or Glasgow

Nigger what

New York, Los Angeles or Madrid if Trump wouldnt allow me into us.

this desu

g: AIDS in Europe

Brisbane to train my banter skills

>Glasgow
the UK Detroit

Tehran
t. mossad

flip a coin for Monterey or Ho Chi Minh

Marseille

melbourne

double this

your 2nd biggest city

taipei definitely

Who is this semen slurper?

Vienna maybe? Or Dublin

Could be Vancouver or Seattle.

Moscow

Luxembourg

What does my transfer entail? Will I automatically get a work permit or free accommodation or anything, or will I just instantly transfer from my exact current life situation somewhere else for ten years?

Because if I don't get a work permit, most of the world disqualifies.

Prague

Are you a prostitute? Gay wedding planner?

I'm afraid not abdul

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Draftsman in training. There are a lot of countries, especially the more livable ones, that don't just hand out work permits and instead have requirements you must meet. I don't qualify in Canada's points system yet, and it's questionable if I ever qualify in the US system.

Amsterdam

>I don't qualify in Canada's points system yet
And six gorillion somalis and jamaicans get to ignore the points system because they're rapefugees or speak ebonics? Hmm.

Family visa probably. Someone gets in legally somehow and then they drag their entire extended family with them, or they have connections within their ethnic group to arrange marriages.

Maui or Takasaki, so I can too be a Dorifuto Tofuboy.

If I'm staying 10 years, I want a big city, lots of new people coming and going, has to have good weather and a beach available, interesting night life and lot of activities

So I guess my best bet is Barcelona or Los Angeles, maybe I could decrease the size a bit and try Honolulu or Brisbane

I'm not too terribly psyched about cities in the Western world outside of the US, but I'd probably pick a comfy village in the Canadian Prairies. For a city in the area, how's Saskatoon?

Assuming complete proficiency in Japanese being gained by magic, this. It'd be interesting to live in a Coruscant-type city.

but that's a black girl

London

Colorado, USA.

Lots of amazing nature up there.

Sydney for ma because the culture (surf skate) is very similar to LA.

Portland, Oregon because I got a cousin that lives there.

FUCK
OFF
WE'RE
FULL

Portland's decent, but be aware that you can't pump your own Gas in Oregon because of muh jobs. That being said, you'll probably not need a car unless you plan on going out of the city for vacation.

Only answer

NO

Idk. Sydney maybe

THIS
LAND
IS
NOT
YOURS

Cold, flat, not the most exciting. You can definitely live a comfortable life there though.

I'd recommend Calgary or Edmonton though if you want something more similar to America.

Budapest

Duly noted; I've heard Edmonton has a bad rap to it.

I don't know

Edmonton's alright, there's some kooky people and some shitty parts of town. If you live in the south or southwest though generally things are pretty good. I've left my car doors unlocked in my above ground apartment parking lot before for a few days and nothing was ever taken.

Also we are starting to suffer from chink infestation, probably spillover from Vancouver, so if you hate Chinese people then you might be a bit upset.

Toss up between Vancouver and London
>Portland mentioned

I hope Yellowstone erupts and kills all of you

Interesting, most American cars lock automatically if left unattended for a period of time.

In any case IDC about the Chinese people, but the area seems too forested for me; I'd go for Calgary with the plains.

Montreal

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Caracas. I want a life of adventure.