Why is this schnitzel/milanesa thing so big in Europe, South America, and MENA, but practically unheard of here...

Why is this schnitzel/milanesa thing so big in Europe, South America, and MENA, but practically unheard of here? You assholes never include us in your memes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9XcxtQFkx8U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why isn't it big in America ? I thought you had a lot of """""""""""""""germans"""""""""""""""""""""

That's actually a good question, do you even have sausages like we have our linguiças?

U wot m8?

It's also popular in many African countries because it's tasty and easy to make.

>many
i didn't know Germany and Italy had that many colonies there

fuck is this

Breh it's like you never been to IHOP

Forgot pic

chicken fried steak, basically it is beef schnitzel

Country/Chicken fried steak is essentially schnitzel. Go learn how to cook before asking stupid questions

Doesn't even look that bad desu

Why do eat scones with chicken?

Looks nice though btw

biscuits*

Of course not. It's the same thing with slight modifications.

Those are biscuits

It's normally a flank steak or other cheap cut of meat, then you tenderize it and bread it like fried chicken.
The gravy is Country Gravy, made with melted butter, not meat grease or drippings

I think those or different from scones, those are buttermilk biscuits

Potato pancakes are basically hashbrowns

Yeah but a Schnitzel is supposed to be thin and not so heavy, so it's easy to eat. That looks super beefy though. Would still eat.

>"milanesa"

faggot, die of ictus

Because it's fried meat. Unhealthy.

The irony

unlike fried butter

I could eat this everyday and never get tired of it

Is there an Argentinan equivalent of the German/American dish?

Linguíças is a luso thing, mang. All these heathens don't know it.

Even our chouriço is different from the Spanish one and every other similar thing.

All these years I head the word schnitzel over and over from American shows and thought it was something ultra-special and delicious and it's just a fucking panado, that I eat almost every week.

The little changes between continents are the ones that always surprise me the most.

youtube.com/watch?v=9XcxtQFkx8U

There's a pizza place in my state that piles their pizzas high with something they call linguica. Tasty as hell but damned if I know how authentic it is

it's called cotoletta alla milanese

It's usually something like this or thinner.

Although there are tons of sausages that look the same but do not taste the same, so I really couldn't verify. Portuguese and Spanish chouriço/chorizo are pretty different already, nevemind adding a whole ocean in between.

They evolved into the Amish and Cheeseheads.

Sure thing, we use this meat on it, the ones on top are not fried yet

For the same reason we eat waffles with fried chicken.

We're American. We do stupid shit that turns out to be awesome, then we export it to the rest of the world.

Try Chicken and Waffles sometime. It's better than you'd think.

WTF I love black people now

That looks good.

Good for you, I'm so fucking tired of having milanesa...I had it like seven times this month only.

I know what you're thinking about and the name in fact has nothing to do with Milan, it doesn't have anything to do with SHITaly.