How come Lithuanians are the whitest people in Europe yet their average IQ is only 94?

How come Lithuanians are the whitest people in Europe yet their average IQ is only 94?

Stormfags finally btfo?

Other urls found in this thread:

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Baltic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Slavs aren't white

Really fired up my neurons

Communism

Lithuanians aren't slavs.

Baltoslavs, basically the same thing

Indo-europeans aren't very smart though.

Hmm. It's almost if education and culture matters more than 19ht century pseudoscience theories.

And Lithuania is a backwater btw.

>mfw the whitest people haven't invented anything

Cred Forums btfo

Because white people are not the most intelligent. We're less white yet we're the most intelligent in Europe: iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

>we're the most intelligent in Europe
We both know that's not true.

>adjusted
If the education is shit, this has nothing to do with intelligence. I remember reading an article talking about an Italian teacher who started to use a Finnish book instead of the usual Italian ones, and her students improved a lot thanks to it. Books are not even the only problem of Italian education, and the source of that is the political class.

outdated

shut up ahmed

>retardtugal

>Lithuanians

Also criminals

Because lithuania has a russian minority.

Lmao pol on suicide watch

>b-b-bb-b-b-b-b-b-bb-b--but s-s-s-s-s-s-slavs a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-ren't w-w-w--w-w-w-w-w-w--wwwhiiiiiiteee

KEKKKKKKK

idk, fa/m

Euthanasia rollercoaster.

Fun fact: word 'balt' in Latvian language means white.

It means the same in Lithuanian

bump

The most frequently cited IQ resource, IQ and the wealth nations, is horrendously flawed, and I am not saying that because of our shitty retarded scores

Accurate data for 108 countries was missing, so they intra/extra-polated from neighbours. All the Western European countries bring each other up inspite of minorities, and Poland, Czech, Hungary along with them

America has only Canada, so it's brought down. Australia is isolated, so it doesn't hit Western European levels.

And the E.Guinea 58 score was from malnourished 8-13 year olds with no primary school education

All kinds of fucked up

Balt came from Latin balteus, belt.

The only thing white about Lithuanians is all the blank pages of their nonexistent history and culture.

>oh look at me I'm retarded

all these faggots butthurt just because we are the whitest country in the world
especially Finland I have seen them make these kind of threads a lot of times

What lithuanians? more like żmudzins haha

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Baltic
>Related to Latin balteus (“belt”) (compare Proto-Germanic *baltijaz), referring to the Danish straits, "the Belts"

You're showing double digit IQ again.

American culture: burgers + nigger culture

>The only thing white about Lithuanians is all the blank pages of their nonexistent history and culture.
what about this faggot?

You got roasted

>whites
>smartest

????

Jews are much smarter than white people everyone knows that and Asians are in some ways even smarter than Jews(visuospatial processing mainly) but in other ways like foreign language acquisition on the same level as tards, with exceptions of course.

Holy fuck my sides