What does Cred Forums think about my country, Mexico?

What does Cred Forums think about my country, Mexico?

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/florida/statements/2012/jan/25/mitt-romney/spanish-language-ad-says-newt-gingrich-said-spanis/
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moctezuma_Xocoyotzin#Descendientes
nytimes.com/2015/11/20/us/more-mexican-immigrants-leaving-us-than-entering-report-finds.html?_r=0
insightcrime.org/news-analysis/mexico-plans-to-tame-the-beast-cut-migrant-route-north
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aztlán
pri.org/stories/2015-10-28/im-white-barcelona-los-angeles-im-hispanic
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

CHI

CA

Oh wow, its one of "those" threads again.

One of my least favorite nations on the planet 2bh

This

>read thread
>see flag
>get angry
>look down
>see brown dick
oh wait, I'm mexican too
well sheeeit

Is there really a difference between you and Mexico?

You speak the same language so culturally you aren't that different

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

CHI
And they are ok, but kill all narcos and natives

>tfw benis is a whole shade color darker than my skin

what did nature mean by this

Who /Chalino Sanchez/ here?

they have corridas , rodeos , bullfighting and tortilla....... but i think that they are closest to southern Spain.

>You speak the same language so culturally you aren't that different

Like it or not most Chicanos are more Mexican than American

Beautiful and amazing country with great culture .... you just gotta get rid of 80% of the pupolation and it would be a paradise.

Austria and Germany both speak German but most wouldn't know what the cultural differences are

Kill yourself. US has more in common with Mexico than we do. We have nothing in common except language(and they can't even speak properly). Spanish food is nothing like Mexican food, we have rich Mediterranean cuisine. We have the best culture on earth, incredible history, the worlds best artists, incredible architecture. And we look nothing like them.

You know shit, you're just guessing on prejudice alone and obvious contempt for based Andalucía.

Same here buddy, whatever the results in this election the gloves are coming off

but andalusians invented mexico

>You know shit, you're just guessing on prejudice alone and obvious contempt for based Andalucía.
respect andalusia, they are your ancestors ,nigger

I'm sorry you can understand the taco vendors, we can't

Therefore you're the same. You can't share a language and not be all culturally similar

Look at Morocco and Iraq. They're pretty much the same country. Both speak Arabic

Or China and Taiwan

Barbados and Ireland are the same then?

Yeah being raped by the Moors is a huge historical accomplishment

>Chicanos are more Mexican than American

hello friend, i hope you have a fund set up for my wall

Jajajaja good fucking joke... believe or not my friend tacos are not our only food... our food can compete with yours no douth , culture?? Sorry but your artists arent on the top... your writters have been shit, with the exception of Miguel de Cervantes...

Yeah you were a great empire but almost any European country could have taken América... so stop overrating your shit man.

we share architecture or not?

>almost any European country could have taken América
This is true. Even Poland could have taken all of the Americas if they landed there

this is now a spain vs mexico thread

>being conquered by faggy Eurotrash
>the shithole of Mexico

Would the Slavs raped like the Spanish or genocided like the Brits? Always wondered that

a bit of both, obviously

Fuck off, what about Góngora, Lope de Vega or Bécquer? If you're too ignorant about your own fucking language then best shut up and don't make us look bad.

Yes, we do

About as ignorant as my countryman, don't fucking brag about your culture if you know shit about it.

It's very rare to see a black man in Mexico, Madrid on the other hand was swarming last time I was there

Obviously?

If Russia had colonies I think it would have been a shitshow

Spain invented Mexico and Mexicans. You hate them because you know you are not accepted as true white Europeans by other countries, and in fact Spain is viewed as the Mexico of Europe. Remember to Americans or any English speaker a guy from Spain is just a Mexican. I am referring to people from Spain, not the autonomous regions like Catalunya.

It's true, I'm an American living in Madrid and there are more blacks here than I ever saw in my hometown

sudaca shithole

This isn't true at all. no one would confuse me for a Mexican, not even in your retarded country.

>sudaca

nordaca is more accurate for that purpose

You speak Spanish right?

That's all I need to know. You speak a non white language unlike English or French

politifact.com/florida/statements/2012/jan/25/mitt-romney/spanish-language-ad-says-newt-gingrich-said-spanis/

Irrefutable proof that Spanish is a ghetto language

Those artits arent on the fucking top... read again what pablo wrote please... he said spain is "THE BEST" which is not... many euro cunts had better artists than spain, france , italy , germany.... so im not saying they are terrible but they arent on the top...

Maybe not, read about the fall of Tenochtitlán, Cortés only succeded through a mix of personal charisma, ruthllessness and sheer luck. It wasn't that the Aztecs were outnumbered or even outgunned, things could have gone very different in any other scenario, eg Europeans who simply didn't have a translator as sympathetic to them as Malintzin. A trading post rather than conquest would've been the more likely result, and without the resources of New Spain, the roads, aqueducts and agricultural networks of the Aztecs, their labor, even the Mesoamerican warriors fighting auxiliaries (in Guatemala they vastly outnumbered their Spaniard allies) things would have been very differently. Mexico would have certainly never been born without Spain, the Aztecs may have survived alongside their cultural identity into something like Japan or the area may have been devastated by diseases and a long series of wars into erasing them in something like US style colonization. Northern Europeans wouldn't have had as much in common given the difference in environments and the Spaniards' habituation to dealing with non Europeans, etc.

History only plays out once and this is how things went.

Despite being Indio manlets, we were blessed with the BBC as consolation.

Are you serious nigga? ahaha look at this delusional indio

Nah... cut the Cortes shit.. every country has capable people , im sure many european countries would have done something to defeat the indias. Cortes wasnt the only smarth man in europe.

>lmfao
Spain and Mexico are closer to each other than two sides of the same coin.

And no--there is little to no difference in appearance from Spaniards to Mexicans (except the super indio ones)

You and Mexico are like the US and Canada (I am not sure who is Canada). You're just assblasted and cranky because you missed your siesta you fucking siesta nigger

>we have the best culture on earth

There is more difference between Canada and the US than Mexico and Spain

In terms of European countries the US is basically Germany

Holy shit you guys are ass raming this spaniard guy so hard.

I like it.

Vuestra merced quien es ese don Maliztnin?

Your accent suck balls manuel..

shitty shit shit.
mexicans:
shit people in denial about their nigger ways (crime, intelligence).

chilangos couldn't care less about other mexicans. insists that they are white (kek).
cherry-picks examples and argues that nobody can tell a difference between a spaniard and a mexican (from mexico city only of course).

They're on the top if your mother tongue is Spanish you dumb get, we each nation have our version of the Western canon, there's no "objective" list, A frenchman will place Victor Hugo or Camus above all other smuch the same way a Brit will do with Shakespeare and Milton, Latins value Ovid more than Hellenes, Westerners in genmeral value their literature above that of East Asia or Arabia, let others worry about advancing their own claims.

Nope, Mexicans pretty much invented themselves drawing on their own sources such as Juana de Asbaje, New Spain wasn't just some colony, it was the wealthiest part of the empire and it's own brilliant men created Mexico as an identity prior to independence, the allegiance was to the crown, once Spain betrayed the 1812 Cadís constitution, which would have granted equality to the peoples of New Spain, it was over.

And yet those pieces of shir are invading your country and there are millions of them already there.

Gracias por su noble atención señor azteca, ella era qt

>US
>Germany
wut

>tortilla
>spanish heritage

Germans arent fat, germans dont like those things you call "sports", germans dont have cops killings their citizens...

US is majority German

It's a German country. We only speak English because the Brits forced it on us

maybe faggy PNW america is like germany

Spain and Mexico have more in common with one another than they'd like to admit, most Mexicans act more Euro than Indio culturally; but Mexico is still distinct enough to easily have it's own largely mestizo identity.

That's wrong. Chilangos are obsessed with their mestizo/indio blood, even if Castizo. They're just arrogant about their richness, not their whiteness, except for maybe some of the Polanco fags. Norteños are the people with the stick up their asses about whiteness. Chilangos DO look down on other Mexicans though.

Dude, any competent Euro leader of the time could have blown out the Aztec had they allied with rival Nahua kingdoms, the way Cortes did. The Spanish won via superior armament (guns and horses) and inadvertent biological warfare with the introduction of their Eurotrash diseases.

Clearly we are a better version than Germany considering we don't have an out of control immigration problem like those cucks

mexico is shit
kys chicANO

>Clearly we are a better version than Germany considering we don't have an out of control immigration problem like those cucks

EHHH PU70

That's ad hominem not an argument dumb fuck

You know shit, present a coherent argument at which European power had at the time the strenght to beat armies that were by conservative estimates a quarter of a million strong and playing with home field advantage. I'm not claiming Cortés was inordinately smart, but he had a lot of daring and fucking luck, yes, hiostory does sometimes come down to individual men, if the Duke of Parma had been a different man or if Francis Drake had been a lesser one, Spain would have conquered England at a crucial time in history. The US would not exist today. If Santa Ana had been a better leader he wouldn't have gotten captured by Texans and he may not have tried a centralist constitution without first establishing his power base, etc. There are men like Napoleon who are game changers in history and could not have been replaced by any other.

Doña Marina Jaramillo which is the Christian name she died with was the mistress of Cortés, it was she who helped him understand the Aztecs and the politics of the people in the region. If it wasn't for such an intimate relationship another may not have helped in doing the things she did, a Spaniard would have not understood their culture even if he learned the language, any other native may not have worked against his own people.

Jajajaja..... fugggg your sarcasm is great.. xD

And yet you sudacas are always talking about us and watching "el chavo del ocho"..... i`ll take that as a victory.

mexicans are actually proud that their people are leaving their own country.
kek

England and France probably could have, hell even Portugal or one of the German kingdoms if they got lucky. The Spanish didn't win through numbers, but through tactics, better tech, allianes and luck. Strategy and the advantage of inadvertent germ warfare facilitated the capitulation of Tenochtitlan.

What a nice thread.

All an American has to do is claim that he is Mexican with that flag and all hell breaks loose.

baka desu senpai

sudaca is everything below the wall you dumb mexican't

>mexican calling others sudacas

ay lmao

Nah... we are part of north América.... you are a bunch of bitter sudacas that hate us but cant stop talking about us.

> We have nothing in common except language(and they can't even speak properly).
> Spanish food is nothing like Mexican food, we have rich Mediterranean cuisine.
>We have the best culture on earth

DUDEEEEEEEE

>inb4 people claim that I'm a proxy or a self-hater

Also, this

>the brits forced it on us

>FORCED IT ON US
>FORCED IT
>ON US

Shut up and get a job at mcdonalds or become a youtuber..

Mate, you are being baited too easily.

You are too..

Well, most of european based architecture in Mexico is because a president we had named Porfirio Díaz, he wanted Mexico to be a Europe lookalike.

Hey, atleast Bellas Artes looks nice :P

sudaca is a "spaniard" word invented to designate despective some mixed spic in the earth. not a geographic concept.

sudaca is a mexican,argentinian,cuban, brasilian..or other native american cunt

you are sudacas same ecuatorians or venezolans are.
where you are situated in america is irrelevant

If France or England conquered y'all it would've turned out better

You might want to say that in Spanish.

And, I actually know what it means, you don't need to tell me because of that meme picture, my dear gallego.

Ohhh man... its just a word...

>France

Sudaca is everyone who are from Latin América

zalu2

t.paco ramirez

>France

The world always needed another gigantic Haiti

Porfirian stuff was designed to look French & German, though, not Spanish. Diaz was a Francophile.

No man, you can't know that. Cortés was a part of an exploratory expedition, not a conquest (which is the reason he had to fight insubordination and convince those who came to arrest him to join him) any early contact would have not only given Aztecs advance notice of the danger (and time to drop the flower wars and subdue the Tlaxcaltecs for good) but would have also given a chance to survive the initial epidemics (which hit at the worst posible time in the middle of the siege of Tenochtitlan) Cortés Spanish followers were little more than a thousand men at their strongest, they were going after hundreds of thousands. their weapons and technology helped them impress the nativesand make alliances but were not the main reason they defeated them. Had it not been for a Spanish castaway amongst the Maya they would have been unable to ciomunicate with anyone in the begining.

Further the idea of conquest was not then implanted in th European mind, it was the success of Cortés that brought it about, the Aztec gold was a lot for the roughly third of Spaniards who survived the conquest, not so much if Spain had had to send an army 50,000 strong and fight without guarantees of victory, you can't sink the ships on an army that size. Do you think the king of Spain or any other monarch of that time would have risked all that without even knowing the Aztecs had gold? It wasn't until Cortés entered Tenochtitlán as a guest that he even figured out how wealthy they were. It isn't modern times, the succes in Mexico and later Peru was what largely drove European colonialism and they never encountered peoples with those treasures again until the conquest of India, and then India wasn't colonized in the same way was it?

It's too speculative, make a case for any European monarch to even be able to raise such a large army as would have been required to fight the Aztec straight on and we can dicuss the scenario.

kek

eso es. onda vital

European based i said, not spanish cuck based.

Does that make you Jamaican?

Va dejar de insultar.

Por lo que veo Cortes tuvo hijos en mexico, alguien sabe algo de ellos? Nunca he visto ese apellido aquí, mi apellido es García

aqui cortes es un apellido gitano. los que se apellidan cortes que yo conozco son gitanos

joaquin cortes el bailaor por ejemplo

Pero de donde es ese apellido?

Nah, he never had any, there are proves that he actually was homosexual, he was involved with many gay members of his crew....

And this is true.

See Europe was too concerned with its own wars and monarchs with their own treasury and survival to have the means available to gamble on such an adventure, an intial failed atempt would have prepared the Aztecs for the real war, history would've been much different. That there was even money to lend was largely due to houses like the Swiss Folger diverting the Aztec gold the Spanish crown was spending like crazy into speculative endeavours.

>their weapons and technology helped them impress the nativesand make alliances but were not the main reason they defeated them.

That's completely contradictory. They were able to form massive alliances BECAUSE they had superior weaponry. What I'm saying is that any Euro explorer could have accomplished this. Like you said, initially the Spanish ventures to the Americas did not have a goal of conquest.

La verdad no, pero yo sabía que parte de la familia de Moctezuma se fue a vivir a España como alguna especie de nobles o algo así.

pues cortes el conquistador era extremeño..asi que supongo que por alli sera bastante comun

Extremadura? La mayoría que fueron a america fueron de allí, también Andalucía... Digo la primera oleada de españoles

He did in fact had descendants, the better known is Martin Cortés, son of La Malinche and who inherited his father's title as Marquis of Oaxaca.

From Extremadura, same as Pizarro.

t. Kenya

si la mayoria eran de alli...

normal, si ya es hoy en dia una puta mierda vivir en ese estercolero secarral, imaginate hace 500 años...

mejor lanzarse a la aventura a conquistar y follar nativas que quedarse alli

Mi apellido es Pompa (como nalga o trasero) LOL, es de origen francés (Pompadiur). En el norte de México hubo una cantidad increible de inmigrantes europeos, es por eso que hay mucha gente blanca en estados como Baja California, Sonora y los demás en la frontera. En mi familia paterna todos son blancos, altos e incluso tengo tíos y primos con ojos de color azul.

De parte de mi madre mi tatarabuelo era de una tribu del sur de Sonora y norte de Sinaloa llamada "Pimas". Practicamente indios de la sierra.

Y pues aquí me ven, un enano moreno con facciones faciales de eurocuck y vello facial que no parece de Cantinflas.

Spaniards were about to lose because of this cunt.

They actually were lucky.

Not that I care, since I actually am the descendant of the conquerors.

Most Jamaicans speak Jamaican creole not English

Not the same as everyone in Spicland speaking the same standard language with little to no difference

Even American to British English is different (as large as Haitian Creole to French)

Mi abuelo parece cubano y no lo es. Yo no se si en la época colonial vinieron mestizos a España. Por que algunos españoles no parecen de aquí créeme

Irónicamente Extremadura y Andalucía fueron ricas en el pasado, si no sabes historia callate parguela

No, not any, once again, whitout Malinche Cortés would not have had an effective advisor familiar with local cultural norms. The Tlaxcaltecs originally attacked the Spaniards and Cortés played them for fools, Itzcoatl, the leader who helped Cortés take Tenochtitlán was hung by the Spaniards to allow a rival to come to power, not just any European would have played the "game of thrones" and how many Europeans would have had the balls to walk into a city of half a million as "guests" then take their leader hostage?

No man, read one of the chronicles and then we can talk, you're making too many asumptions here.

Hubieron algunos esclavos en europa.....

>Not that I care, since I actually am the descendant of the conquerors.

*tips Morion*

At least you guys get paid to be janitors

Algunos hijos de los nobles se fueron a vivir a España. No sé si de otros lados también.

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moctezuma_Xocoyotzin#Descendientes

The truth is, most mestizos are.

The Wall couldn't be built any sooner

You're not understanding what I'm saying. You're acting like Cortes was magnificently intelligent and no other Euro would have got the bright idea of manipulating the natives. Anglos did the same thing in North America.

>The truth is, most mestizos are.
Meant to reply to

Pretty much 85% of Mexicans have some degree of Spanish blood in them.

>le whiteness maymays post

nytimes.com/2015/11/20/us/more-mexican-immigrants-leaving-us-than-entering-report-finds.html?_r=0

Quite a few did, in fact the descendants of Moctezuma are currently Grandes de España although I'm guessing after a good half a millenium of intermarrying with minor European nobility they probably don't really look Amerindian anymore. But yes some did migrate, although the mjority were criollos and not castas.

You're not getting a lot of simpathy for your agenda with comments like that leaf.

*flies to america on a tourist visa and stays there forever*
I'll also speak spanish all the time, even if I already know english

>agenda
>leaf
>implying

Not in a single generation, and I'm saying Cortés was also fucking lucky, why don't we agree to disagree, you have yet to present any other argument beyond "others could have" and I'm tired of trying to argue using logic and reason and just running into a wall. For a "Maya" you don't seem inclined to give Mesoamericans much merit.

Pero sus hijos sabían español?

Swarthy non white manlets live in it

50% of the illegal immigrants in the US do precisely that.

And not a lot of those are Mexicans.

But yeah, lets build a meme wall despite the fact that immigration waves from the Mexican-American border are at their lowest levels since the 70s and despite the fact that more Mexicans are coming back than they are coming in. That will sure stop those fucking beaners.

No, pero los hijos de sus hijos (sus nietos) era descendientes de Españoles, así que supongo que sí.

You make that sound as if is something bad

Una cosa aztland es territorio del antiguo imperio azteca? Por que os avergonzais si tenéis Sangre azteca? Mexica o de otros?

>Spanish food is nothing like Mexican food
We share some dishes, mate.

You weren't 300 years here for free.

The Triple alliance would have fallen within the coming decades regardless, they were hated by every other group in the region for their violence and encroaching warfare. The Nahua of Tenochtitlan were basically ISIS crossed with 1930s Imperial Japan; their decadence and violence, and the resentment they garnered from other Amerindians would have been detected by any Euro.

>For a "Maya" you don't seem inclined to give a decling 15th century genocidal expansionist Nahua kingdom much merit.

ftfy

Bring some chimichurri tho

Trump is already saving us just by striking fear into the pocho hearts

Spain did not colonize for free

Como sabes que eres maya y no mexica?

shit. im sick of your shit

Even if the majority aren't Mexican anymore a wall would actually help cut down on the Central American population flow, as they do cross through Mexico. Still a stupid plan by a stupid man though. Penalizing employers of illegal immigrants or actually legislating adequate pay for agricultural workers would do far more to stave of CentAm immigration.

>based Andalucía.
nop

The Brits should've taken over Mexico and exterminated everyone

Same thing with Spain

did you guys see the new cartel video where they cut the guys face off while he was still alive ?

English please, I don't speak Castillian.

Näh
Nothing wrong with looking like a mexican when you live in SA, but being a light haired light eyed estonian would be weird and bad in SA
Different races live in different places :)

No, they fucked up and provide nothing to our country, they're neither American nor Mexican, they're failures.

Aztlan es el lugar de donde se supone que se originaron los aztecas, no siempre vivieron en el valle de México (la ciudad de México) sino que de hecho llegaron del norte, aunque no se sabe exactamente de dónde.

El otro día estaba visitando el museo nacional de antropología y de hecho tenían una imagen que dice que se originaron en California lel pero no la encuentro.

>Por que os avergonzais si tenéis Sangre azteca? Mexica o de otros?

Es complicado. Oficialmente no lo hacemos, y me parece que a la mayoría no les importa realmente, pero extraoficialmente el sistema de castas sigue en pie de una manera muy sutil, así que insultos como "indio" (ignorante) siguen siendo bastante comunes. Odiamos a los indígenas de ahora (por así decirlo - no todos) e idealizamos a los del pasado.

>Mexica o de otros

Mexica Y de otros, más de 60 pueblos diferentes.

Aztlán es un lugar mitico, la mayoria de los arqueologos piensan que su base histórica esta en Nayarit, esto es dentro del actual territorio Mexicano. Las gentes Nahuas (no solo los Aztecas) parecen estar linguisticamente relacionadas con gentes que habitan lo que hoy son los Estados Unidos, Los Chicanos de la Raza han mezclado todo esto en tratar de encontrar una conexión con los Estados Unidos distinta del periodo colonial Español y la posesión por parte de México para hacer su propio reclamo de derechos especiales en estos territorios, los mas radicales incluso ablando de una nación independiente. Son patrañas de grupos marginales sin conocimientos reales de historia y menos aún de la cultura Mexicana. El impeerio Azteca nunca se extendio mas al norte que su frontera con la Chichimeca, lo que hoy llamamos el Bajío en lo que viene siendo todavía parte del México central.

Is Spanish food really better than Mexican?

Most Europeans except Italians eat their immigrant's foods

>Central American population flow
>lowest levels since the 70s

insightcrime.org/news-analysis/mexico-plans-to-tame-the-beast-cut-migrant-route-north

supongo que se refiere a la tortilla de papa con huevo

La mayoría sois mezclados entonces por que nos odias

40% of California prisoners are Mexican
Only 27% of California prisoners are black

I learned everything I need to know about Mexico from Narco Cultura

>If it wasn't for such an intimate relationship another may not have helped in doing the things she did, a Spaniard would have not understood their culture even if he learned the language, any other native may not have worked against his own people.

woman: the ancient destroyer of civilizations

Que también comemos.

>la mayoria de los arqueologos piensan que su base histórica esta en Nayarit
>El otro día estaba visitando el museo nacional de antropología y de hecho tenían una imagen que dice que se originaron en California lel pero no la encuentro.

Aquí está, pic.

No los odio, y la mayoría de la gente aquí no lo hace. No sé por qué se empeñan en creer que lo hacemos.

I wonder how many of those cunts are originally from Guerrero, Puebla, or Oaxaca.

You're speculating, non Nahuas would have resneted all Aztecs, not just Mexicah, who shared in the same basic culture. And it wasn't like the others didn't perform sacrifice (this was a common trait to all Mesoamericans) Nezahualcoyotl, not a Mexicah but an Alcolhua although very respected by them, had apparently begun reforms towards moving his people to a non sacrificial religion. We don't know if this could have succeeded but itt would have meant a revolution for Mesoamerica, and led by its most powerful and prestigious culture it could have easily guaranteed Aztec hegemony in the region. We don't know, it's all playing alternate history, regardless of the fate of the Mexicah themselves it is very unlikely to see even civilized peoples like the Tarascos or the Mixtecs overcoming Nahuas as a whole, they were vastly outnumbered, were not as sophisticated in war or even in urbanization or agricultural production, the Aztecs were way into advancing merchantilism through their Pochteca class and advancements by others (such as copper working by the Tarascos) were given to them as tribute and would have ultimately served them. Whatver may have caused the fall of earlier civilizations in central Mexico such as the Toltecs or Teotihuacan doesn't seem to have been into play in the late Post-Classic.

How did a bunch of Moorish rape babies conquer so much?

They were hard men who had no other choice.
It was conquer or be sacrificed by the Aztecs to keep the universe in motion.

¿Por qué mierda pensaran los españoles que los nativos americanos o mestizos los odian? ¿Sabes algo de eso?

the common answer is guns, metal (steel) and germs

Disease killed over 80% of the population, they hardly had to do anything

European deceases, in my country those deceases killed 80% of the NA population. Spain actually couldn't defeat the native Americans from here till they all died because of germs.

Are you not aware that Spanish in Spain (called Castellaño) and Mexican Spanish (called Español) differ wildly? I think you're baiting.

No los odiamos esos son memes, yo mismo soy basicamente Español, con ahí un tatarabulelo Yaqui que se caso con una Iralndesa. Nunca falta el pendejo que se cree nacionalista la mayor parte de los mexicanos no le guarda rencor alguno a España. Algunos a quienes odían es a los Europeos en general por la discriminación que han sufrido y la historia del continente, pero incluso entre estos sería dificl encontrar alqguien que lo hiciera personal contra un Español, en todo caso el resentimiento real es contra los Mexicanos de tez mas clara.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aztlán
Going over the Wikipedia article I don't see a single credible claim for Aztlán being any further north than Sinaloa, are you sure you're not mistaking the Uto-Aztec peoples proposed migration (a different historic event than Mexicah arriving in Anahuac) with the Aztlán legend? Other than Chicanos talking out of their ass I've yet to see anyone even making the claim.

Its ok.

they speak funny. th instead of s, weird

No tengo idea, pero durante el franquismo, se impulsó una campaña anti-Mexicana (y anti-latinoamericana como consecuencia) porque fuimos uno de los pocos aliados de los republicanos. Lázaro Cárdenas envió embajadores para traer a refugiados de allá.

Fue en esa época cuando en España se empezó a escribir México con j - entre otras cosas, como castellanizar las palabras anglosajonas (por eso los españoles pronuncian terrible el inglés).

No sé si la idea de que los odiamos también venga de esa época.

>are you sure you're not mistaking the Uto-Aztec peoples proposed migration (a different historic event than Mexicah arriving in Anahuac)
It's probably that. But the pic is from the National Museum of Anthropology.

It made me laugh, so I had to take a pic.

So germs rule this world

That's unsubstantiated and still would have left millions as the valley of mexico was the most densely popualted area in the Americas.

Which is an oversimplification, it cannot be denied that the Tlaxcaltec army had a lot to do with the whole thing.

The Spaniards could've fortified themselves in Vera Cruz where the local peoples had become their allies even if Cortés did scuttle the ships. They were certainly motivated by greed, not survival.

This is all written histories bioth in cartas de relación and crónicas, seriously it's not like we have to speculate or guess, there's even a work, La visión de los vencidos, collected from local sources (you people do realize the Aztecs could write) that tells the story from the Aztec perspective.

Eso es de hecho bastante interesante, no lo sabía.

Podría creer que los Nativos Americanos estén molestos con ellos pero de todos modos ellos son una minoridad, así que ese sentimiento anti español no creo que sea muy prevalente en América Latina.

What's amazing about all the LatAm countries is the fact that despite none are really first world, all of you guys speak a standard Spanish language

How did that happen?

Dude the map itself is captioned as specifically refering to Nahuatl (language) not Nahuas, it makes no reference to Aztlán.

We do have some hardcore indigenistas who have tried everything from resurrecting the Aztec religion to faking the finding of Cuauhtemoc's remains, I've ocasionally ran into hippiesn who almost cross the line into supremacism (some of them qt girls with blue eyes and not a hint of having a single drop of Amerindian ancestry) but it can become a very heated issue given the economic inequality and real discrimination indigenous looking people are sometimes subject to in Mexico. Keep in mind the Zapatistas are still standing in Chiapas and that a good third of the country despises the country's "neo-liberal" model.

This whole Trump fiasco is very likely to detonate some strong anti-American feelings which could strenghten this rethoric, tbqh at this point I may be feeling more inclined to move into a comunity in the sierras and lead a self sufficient comunalisttic lifestyle myself, American degeneracy is fucking killing us.

I was really sleepy that day. And I haven't seen the pic since then.

True but with reinforcements months away, from Hispaniola at least, their situation in Mexico was precarious.
With a big enough push from the Aztecs before diseases started to wreck them they could have wiped out the Spaniards and bought themselves some time.

Unlike English we have an Academy which acts as regulator for the language, all dictionaries are standardized to theirs and they decide on matters like grammar or preservation of ethimology. The French have their own and I think a few other European languages as well.

Jesuits beat Spanish into most of the natives.

El franquismo es el resultado de la crisis de 1898 (pérdida de Filipinas y Cuba) , ese país que fue algo y ahora no es nada. Por eso el escudo franquista tiene el águila de San juan, Castilla como imperio que fue.

Standarized languages are an exclusive first world thing?
Besides, every country has it's own little variations on the language

Didn't happen in Haiti

I've met mexican hippies who claimed to have been given Nahuatl names by "elders" in bullshit ceremonies.
They thought I was one of them because I have a legit indigenous and uncommon last name.

They are a really cringy minority.

France nor Britain didn't standardize languages until the 20th century

That may be friend but Mexicans always stood with the republic and against Franco and those of us who remeber history will continue doing so.

They sometimes go overboard but it is within their right, we do all share a common tradition and really "whites" have as much right to aproach it as Amerindians, indigenous peoples rarely discrimnate when it comes to their practices although they really should start screening people a bit when it comes to maturity. I've eaten shrooms and peyote myself and do consider its best done in a traditional ritual context, having said that you do need to be grounded enough to keep proportion and a sense of reality, it isn't just a rite of pasage in a hipster lifestyle.

The Spanish should've brought their women over

Spanish girls > Indios

Fair play to them but they always pick the most cringeworthy names like Quetzal Xochilcoatl or some other bullshit that no proper indio de sangre Pura would ever name their kids.

I personally dislike them because they often get in the way of improving the lives of the indigenous people of this country in the name of "muh tradition" and "muh culture".

>>why do you teach them spanish when it's only going to improve their life situations, they need to keep being authentic, just forget that they are isolated and have no access to basic amenities

It's easy to want to keep everything the way it is when they live in Colonia del Valle in Mexico City.

>We do have some hardcore indigenistas who have tried everything from resurrecting the Aztec religion to faking the finding of Cuauhtemoc's remains, I've ocasionally ran into hippiesn who almost cross the line into supremacism (some of them qt girls with blue eyes and not a hint of having a single drop of Amerindian ancestry) but it can become a very heated issue given the economic inequality and real discrimination indigenous looking people are sometimes subject to in Mexico. Keep in mind the Zapatistas are still standing in Chiapas and that a good third of the country despises the country's "neo-liberal" model.

We're starting to get these types of Mexicans here too, in the upper middle class second gen Mexican communities, separate from the basic Chicanos. They're cringey but at least I think they have their heart in the right place, even if they're kind of dumb. I doubt Trump will win, but if he does, I think Mexicans would be fully justified in rejection interaction with Americans. He's a tier 1 moron.

>American degeneracy is fucking killing us.

It's killing us too. NAFTA was a mistake.

Which is funny because indios from my dad's generation were forced by their elders to stop speaking in their native dialect because it was seen as backwards ranchero shit.

you're a bunch of moor's rape baby colonies that hate each other.
And we are a bunch of moor's rape baby colonies rape baby colonies that stand each other.
Not so different at the end of the day.

mexikek

tell me meatsickcow
why your flag is italy with an eagle? and the color green seems to be a bit darker

we're proud that such poor pieces of shit are crumbling down the """"""greatest nation in earth""""""

green means independence, white Catholicism and red war, the pillars in which this nation was built, and in a more literal way the eagle devouring a snake on top a cactus represents the physical place in which México started (according to the oldest Aztec anecdote)

if you are illegal, fuck you and fuck off you fucking faggot cunt leech. if you're not illegal, you are AMERICAN, first and foremost. Mexican American if you must.

as for Mexico the country, I find its culture fascinating, history interesting, food delicious and tourist destinations pretty top tier. wouldn't live there though.

Mexico City stinks (literally).

Consider paying up extra next time and staying at Reforma-Chapultepec rather than whatever slum you apparently visited.

Is la Zona Rosa filled with fags?
Asking for a friend.

yup and condesa with hipsters if you're wondering.

Thanks lad. Now I Know where to go when I want to overdose on hipster bitches and boipussy.

Ciudad Nezahualcóyotl. Part of Mexico City. Close to airport. Convenient and affordable

Ciudad Nezahualcoyotl is not part of Mexico City.

They are not even in the same state.

>asspain

Dude that's like staying in a New Jersey slum and claiming you got to know New York.

>Nezayork
shit man, not even I dare to go such places un accompanied.

Thank you based argie, I needed that webm.

Also Tlalpan, cheap and fucking gorgeous.

Spain is world famous for effeminate, ragingly bisexual men. You have that going for yourself atleast.

hay zonas no turisticas o no tan fresonas que valgan la pena visitarse?

¿En dónde y a qué te refieres con fresón?

me han recomendado que si viajo al DF, TENGO que visitar lugares como La Condesa y Polanco, y se ven bien, pero se me hacen como muy nice y artificiales y tal vez no capturan lo que es el DF.

obviamente no te pedia que me recomendaras un ghetto, pero tal vez una zona un poqutio mas centrada entre los dos extremos

the world still look at mexicans the same way.
no changes, paco.

El centro histórico, Coyoacán, Xochimilco.

y Coapa

gracias, los voy checar

>We have the best culture on earth
Lel

If so, why are you still underachievers and unremarkable in terms of culture and knowledge production?
Germany had remarkable people like Gauss
Italy had remarkable people like Galileo
France had remarkable people like Descartes
England had remarkable people like Newton

All of them left an indelible mark in world's history.

And you? beyond shit like Real Madrid, Barcelona, flamenco Dali or that stupid worthless book don quixote and the cripple who wrote it, who are those characters or achievements that the world and history bothers to remember you, mediocre fucktwits, or your mediocre and irrelevant culture for?

Some illegals contribute more to society than some native citizens though. There's so many fatasses in scooters at walmart with benefits, while illegal ass Paco is getting swamped with pesticide while working the fields in a 110 degree day for 16 hours.

They were born here now they ride scooters here. Problem?

do mexicans actually think that there is somebody in the world would place mexico in high regard?

most mexicans in and outside of mexico honestly believes that they are shit and it is hopeless to get anything fixed.

*pela vacas internally*

>And we look nothing like them.
>pri.org/stories/2015-10-28/im-white-barcelona-los-angeles-im-hispanic
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

Yes, there's people in the world with hope for Mexico and no, most Mexicans don't believe this tripe, you should neck yourself dumb fuck

I've never been there myself, although I hear a lot of bad stuff about it. Some chicanos here are fucking shit though. The cholo gangster fags who adopted nigger culture and make trouble for everyone. Being a spic myself, I got tired of being associated with them, since everyone assumed I was mexican, given that people here are unaware that there are other latin countries other than mexico. I just grew out my beard and cut my hair differently so now everyone associates me with arabs, which I feel is much better. Sad that the chicANOS give other latinos a bad name, especially actual mexicans, since the few that I met in my university who were there as foreign exchange students were really nice and educated. Of course not all chicanos are shit, the ones who are more americanized, or just reject cholo/nigger culture are pretty based.

I like your logic

Cause there are none. There is no Austrian nation. They are germans

They do

I'm sure he doesn't like yours tho

Is this nigger for real?

Sure champ, sure

It produces nice drugs and American passports

>what I thought about Mexico before mid 00s
sombreros, lazy people, cactii, wild-west bars
>what I think about Mexico since mid 00s
subhuman thrash that worship death and are a virus to the greater humanity

What if i speak fluent english, some german and a bit of french, do i become überweißmensch?

>mein Gesicht wenn diese groß Amerishart

Mexico City >>>>>>>>>>>> Provincia

Things have a reason to be

Provincianos can't handle the albur banter desu.

t. amerridumb

t. b. spiccus

Lel, the beast supposedly passes trough my city, right in front of where i work, that shit is huge and big (like muh dick) its incredible how a little sudaca manket can withstand that much on a metal box traversing the whole country, fuck, from argentina to el paso, thats fucked up son

You should see german tourists here, they think mexico is an utopia for some reason

Its incredible how the worst of our nation (the north) is the most recognizable in the world, just fucking sad

t. cleetus

don't you have 8/hr wageslave work to do in the morning Pedro?

nah m8 fucking your mum is a job I do for free.

cletus gon get dat moonshine tomorrow yh boi

might shag his cousin on his way to the trailer park

lel

The Spain of North America.

Cut it out dumb ass, we are all Mexicans

t. wageslave

t. tizoc

fantastic retort cleetus, might of taken you a while to come up with it I bet, seeing how you're an inbred trailer park trash.

>not having a job
what are you some type of leech? You on welfare? typical...

seasonal jobs are not real jobs, Pedro. we understand it is your 'rite' of passage for welfare.

lolno