Why do Americans go around the world spreading their cancerous form of Christianity?

Why do Americans go around the world spreading their cancerous form of Christianity?

Here's a group of Christians in Finland and their American missionary leader.

L to R: Sweden, USA, Bolivia/Finland,China
2nd row: Korea, Nigeria, Sierra Leone, Italy/Ivory Coast, Viet Nam.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_4F-bv9zTpo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We hate them too 2bh. Please keep them.

Probably mormons or jehova's witnesses. They are vermin. Don't fall for evangelical shenanigans like the koreans did.

Mormons missions are 2 years long and always in teams of two young men aged 18-19

Look at it this way, OP. Idiots are going to be brainwashed with something, they can't help it. Which of the current world dominating religions would you rather it be?

And by "world dominating" I don't mean "common", I mean the kind that are being spread like viruses

Are you the Canadian mormon?

Do you not have your own churches in Finland?

I am

>Why do Americans go around the world spreading their cancerous form of Christianity?
Yeah, why can't they be as religiously tolerant as Europe? There's nothing worse than a country with a white, Christian, proud, pious and growing population. They should take an example from Berlin, the atheist capital of Europe and one of the most vibrant and progressive countries in Europe.

youtube.com/watch?v=_4F-bv9zTpo

Surely, that's a fresh breath or relief from America's racist, X-ian "we need to build a wall" hatemongering!

No, we need Americans to brainwash our vulnerable Chinese students and eat their food without paying for it.

America spreads it for free

Well, someone had to fill the niche. We can't have you godless mongols roaming the earth freely without a white master

What do you people even do in the temples? Why are they separate from churches?

would fuck the chinese girls without second thought

Hi Mehmet. Forgot your medicine again?

>loud pop and nigger choir music instead of solemn hymn
i will switch to catholicism instead

I should've known better than to expect the ability to recognize sarcasm from a Finn.

Based Indonesia knows what's up

Churches are for weekly meetings where one can bear testimony, gather in fellowship with others, adress issues of the priesthood quorum and relief society, baptisms for new members, youth groups, thete's usually a gym inside them, etc.

Temples are where sacred rituals take place like eternal marriages and baptisms for the dead.

This.

I think a large part of why I stopped going to church was because they played boring, droning music for two thirds of the service, and the actual sermon was usually not terribly inspiring nor featured a proper reading.
I mean, I knew the guys playing, they're great people, but they basically played nothing but the parts of generic pop rock songs that back up the verses. Just boring, boring, boring, maybe five chords to a song tops. They said it was "more engaging for young people than stuffy old organ music". I LIKE listening to organ music.

Kill the evangelicucks before they get a tv channel or it's downhill from that and you can't stop it.
To have an idea, one of those faggots kicked a statue of Holy Mary on tv and he escaped to the USA.