It's obvious that America needs Trump, but what about the world...

It's obvious that America needs Trump, but what about the world? What will a Trump victory mean for the rest of the world?

Nothing when he goes back on everything he's said

Nothing since Hillary has the better chance of winning, especially after the debate.

Nothing since he doesn't care

Polls don't show this so far

>popular vote
>determines president
kek

I wouldn't bet on that, plenty of burnouts are still pretty mad.
t. deals with a lot of bernie voters daily

I think american elections are rigged. i don't see how trump will make it into the oval office.
Trump is a better option than Hillary though.

>ignoring the 98% of the time it has happened.
Dumbass.
She's going to win because the machines are voting for her.

More terrorist attacks. NATO collapse. Israel stealing more land. End of American empire.

In what way?

Hopefully this

>women that defended a child rapist and laughed about the case later. also had the DNC rig the democratic elections in her favor and sabotaged Bernie
>Good
What pissed me off more was Bernie just taking it even after the DNC leaks showed Debbie Wasserman and others helped Hillary and resigned after the scandal only to get hired by Hillary Clinton right away

Bernie didn't want to go with anything that wasn't proven.
And when it was proven hillary refused to debate because then he could use it as ammunition.
He even said
"I can't snap my fingers and tell you what to do. . . she needs to earn your vote"
And Trump has earned mine more than she has.
He actually made attempts to court me as a bernie voter, and he brought up how bernie was cheated right in the debate.

Trump will bring about the end of globalism, stopping the rise of the third world and he rips jobs out of the poor nations and returns them to americans
poor nations now being even poorer without western money coming in will collapse or have severely lower quality of life for their citizens, huge amounts of refugees will flood europe and Merkel will accept them with open arms resulting in the downfall of the EU as it lowers the quality of life for its own citizens to third world standards

During all this, UK, Australia and USA will be inundated with thousands of highly skilled and intelligent immigrants from Europe resulting in the second western renaissance similar to the fall of Constantinople causing the first due to the migration to Italy

The world will be divided into two halves, the Asian/Anglosphere rich nations (UK, Australia/NZ, USA/Can, Japan, South Korea) and the rest of the world which is incredibly poor with severely deteriorating conditions due to equilibrium of wealth and the refugee floods destroy the once influential Europe and other nations
leftism and globalism will be seen in the same light that communism is seen today, a stupid and harmful ideology that only fools support

Trump will bring about the end of globalism, stopping the rise of the third world and he rips jobs out of the poor nations and returns them to americans
poor nations now being even poorer without western money coming in will collapse or have severely lower quality of life for their citizens, huge amounts of refugees will flood europe and Merkel will accept them with open arms resulting in the downfall of the EU as it lowers the quality of life for its own citizens to third world standards

During all this, UK, Australia and USA will be inundated with thousands of highly skilled and intelligent immigrants from Europe resulting in the second western renaissance similar to the fall of Constantinople causing the first due to the migration to Italy

The world will be divided into two halves, the Asian/Anglosphere rich nations (UK, Australia/NZ, USA/Can, Japan, South Korea) and the rest of the world which is incredibly poor with severely deteriorating conditions due to equilibrium of wealth and the refugee floods destroy the once influential Europe and other nations
leftism and globalism will be seen in the same light that communism is seen today, a stupid and harmful ideology that only fools support

Hopefully congress can curb some of his mercantilism ideals. Other than that I don't think he'll have much effect on the world stage

Can someone explain the rage over the wall meme? I don't keep track of politics whatsoever, but unless he specifically said he wanted to build a literal wall i would assume it's an obvious metaphor. And did he say he wanted to get rid of ALL immigrants, or just illegal immigrants? Because if he said he just wants the illegal immigrants to fuck off then the fact that the entire Latino community was outraged over it is fucking hilarious.

He's talking about a material wall. A physical thing.

He's talking about just illegal immigrants.

As someone who used to believe the "trump is full on nazi racist"
Its media deliberately making him look like that. They take his words out of context and play them when they need him to be seen as a devil to play up how hillary isn't "as bad"
But I prefer to look at history.
Supporting the 1994 crime bill, and referring to blacks as "super predators"
Is a lot more racist to me.
Plus she supported the fence against mexico.
If trump has used "gate" as a metaphor he would be doing a lot better, a gate implies that the right people can get in.

It was the "Mexicans are rapist, drugs dealers, and some, I assume, are good people..." Comment that started it all, not exactly that illegal immigrants need to go, which the majority of illegal immigrant already know, because Obama actually increased a lot the deportation of immigrants.

you're just mad your spic dad is getting kicked out when he does Pedro

Where the fuck do you live?

It's a fucking physical wall, not a metaphor he's suggesting, and the delussional dumb fuck thinks we'll pay for it which we won't.

Under no fucking circumstances, we'll bring your country down if we have to and I don't mean using our armed forces.

sure thing juanito, go back to posting simpsons memes

THOSE ARE MINE FAGGOT

Hope he wins, so no more monies to "combat" drugs for the rulers of this shithole to steal