1. your cunt

1. your cunt
2. you don't ACTUALLY use windows...do you?

america
yes

anyone one else computer start running badly after anniversary update?

I use Arch Gnu/Linux

unironically use gnu + linux: gentoo

yea but i dual boot with debian and win7

Win 7

I have windows in the living room
windows in the bedroom
windows in the kitchen
windows in the bathroom
windows in the attic
windows in the scullery
windows everywhere

I unironically run windows to be able to run some programs I need for studying and to play vidya.

Fuck off Cred Forums

got a few blue screens

dat venezuela doe

>putting gnu in Arch Linux

For everyday use I have a laptop that runs Ubuntu (To lazy to learn anything proper about Linux, works for me)
Then I have a desktop with Windows for vidya.

>he games

LMAO grow the fuck up kid

This

No wonder you're virgins

What?

Are you retarded

>tfw my fatass degenerate anime loving faggot of a roommate keeps talking to me about shitty fucking games and ACTUALLY goes on tirades about the gaming industry to me simply because I have a good computer
>mfw I haven't given a shit about gaming in 4 years

Iktfb

Videogaymers need to be killed

Italy
Win 7 best OS.

>Damn! I payed $60 for a broken buggy walking simulator! Suckered again!

The cost of playing videgaymes is much more than the price of a game.

>2016
>not using Windows 10

Why? Got something to hide, you pedophile money-laundering terrorists?

I use windows 8.1

I would prefer Windows 7 than 8

That has nothing to do with you not calling Arch Linux by its actual name, Arch Linux.

The project is literally called Arch Linux you mong.

Arch gnu/linux fag

My fucking roommate keeps telling me to get windows 10 because "it's so fucking good and they fixed a lot of the problems and there's no more spying"

I use Debian GNU/Linux.

>and there's no more spying"

Nothing wrong with Windows 7 senpaitachi
Everything after that is absolute garbage though

dis

"I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Arch Linux, is in fact, Arch GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, Arch GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, a version of GNU which is widely used today is often called "Arch Linux", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. The so-called "Arch Linux" distribution is really a distribution of GNU/Linux.

this

Shut up billy

>Vatican

Didn't know the pope was a Cred Forums fag

Why people use windows 10 is fucking beyond me, why not just go fucking OS X?

I've never used Linux, but I'm seriously considering it following W10's release and the overall direction Microshit has taken.

I'm curious though, just how potent is Wine? To what extent is it reliable? I'm especially curious about the more relevant ones, for example MS Office.

install gentoo

Wine works fine

You can use libreoffice just fine btw.

save as .doc or just convert it to a pdf. Btw which is a protip: Always send your resume or school shit as a pdf

>not using xp

Plebs.

>You can use libreoffice just fine btw.
Not really, I mean it works if needed but for things like the equations editor for example it's simply not up to par with MS Office (which, unfortunately, is the industry standard). Of course there's always the possibility of using LaTeX, but still, it's just much easier to use MS Office. Also, I've written a ton of VBA macros over the years, it'd be annoying to have to translate all of them to whatever language LibreOffice uses.

1. Siberia
2. I use Windows 7 for some programs and games, but the most of time I use Linux.

>equations editor
You should be using LaTeX for anything mathematical.

The worst Korea use neither Linux nor Mac.

They have their own Linux distribution called Red Star.

> Red Star
The Best Korea has it, don't mix up.

Right, I guess I'm a bit tired.

>Unsupported

Literally enjoy being uses in Chinese botnets

>having an internet connection
>not being completely off the grid
good goy

maybe

>play video games all day everyday
>had sex with 10 girls
is anybody here an actual virgin or is that a meme