Hey Asstralians, is kangaroo any good...

Hey Asstralians, is kangaroo any good? I was thinking about buying some kangaroo meat at the local butcher but I wanted to consult with the experts first.

>eating this cute little thing

Would you rather we turn you into jerky instead?

Yes

Skippy goes down well, can't comment on export quality but she'll be right.

beef is better as a steak, never had jerky so I can't comment on that
if you buy it you will be supporting aussie hunters who cull the kangaroos though so I guess you can buy it on that grounds

tops

Kangaroos outnumber humans by around 3:1 in Australia, plenty more where that little cunt came from

Easy to fuck up, tastes decent if dome right though.

mirin

fuck yeah mate,
make sure its cooked through
sweet potato mash and a chilli plum chutney drizzled over it
lovely

That looks pretty good. Would definitely have to try it with sweet potatoes. Seems like anything from Australia goes good with sweet potatoes.

It's delicious. Similar but less fatty and more gamey than beef. Kangaroo steak is difficult to cook however, and can be very tough if you fuck it up. Kangaroo mince is a really good and healthy substitute for beef mince.

Depends how it's cooked. It's a very lean meat with very little fat, so it can be tough and chewy. Slow cooked, casseroles, and curries are best. Has a gamey flavour, best I can describe as a cross between lamb and turkey.

>best I can describe as a cross between lamb and turkey.
wat de fugg

It's pretty much a cross of beef and venison.

nah, more of a cross between pork and tuna

I buy ground kangaroo at the super market sometimes. Roo burgers and roo kebaba are great. Super lean meat tho

RARE
A
R
E

nah, more of a cross between quaill and shark

Bit of a cross between llama and tofu

You guys aren't still mad about the whole Vietnam war thing are ya? Sorry about that btw

lurk more newcunt

>vietnam
>rare
????

We too chill to care about that anymore.
Chink is eternal Enemy, other war is just flies.

It's very red, almost no fat. So make sure you cook it on a high heat and fairly quickly otherwise it'll be tough and chewy. But yeah it's pretty nice, and super cheap over here.

Aight I will

How old are you (don't lie)?

Turned 18 last month (not lying)

ugh, I've been here too long, I'm 26 and a high school teacher.

At least I get to call you teenage cunts faggots and cunts, unlike at school.

Asians use "nigger" pretty casually. Like, who honestly gives a shit.

What do you teach? Do you have any cool students that you like to talk to?

I teach english and humanities to kids who are 13-16. Sure I have cool students that I like, but even the coolest students are still teenagers and retarded in some ways, but that's also part of the fun. But sometimes students also really like talking to me and occasionally don't leave me alone, and sometimes at school you just really want to hide in the staffrooms and get away from the students.

Ever catch students having sex/doing drugs? Did you join?

I caught a boy fingering a girl under a table in class. I told him hands to himself and didn't make a big deal out of it. Never seen drugs at school, I have caught students smoking though.

And I have almost 0 interest in the students sexually. I need a mental attraction as well as physical (and that's almost never there because teens are retarded), and I have a sort of protectiveness over my students, so I think of them more like family than someone I'd want to fuck.

I remember being in Maths class when I was in year 7 or something and one of my mates was fingering his girlfriend next to me for the whole class, the teacher didn't notice even though she was moaning silently. We also used to jump the fence at lunch time and smoke joints in one of the neighbouring apartment blocks.

Must be cool. How's the pay? You at a public or private school? What are your favorite books to teach?

I don't tell my students whether they should do drugs or not (I've done drugs and have nothing against them - I tell older students that). But I do tell them that scientific studies have shown that people who smoke marijuana regularly from the ages of 12-16 have a much increased risk of mental illness when older, as well as decreased IQ and memory. So I tell them that if they want to do drugs, wait until they're about 18 and their brains aren't growing/developing. Most seem to listen.

AU$65k a year. Public school, I've worked in the private system and it's crazy how much extra resources they have, but the teachers there are often more stuckup/christian and they expect you to do a lot of extra curricular bullshit. And I like any book that is also a movie, that way the half of the class who don't read the book will still know the story.

>That way half the class that didn't read the book will know the story

I didn't know teachers had thought like this. Smart.

>tfw almost no more rare flags
Why? :'(

Actually some studies say that in males the brain stops developing as late as 24-25. I've done my fair share of drugs throughout my teenage years, and even today (I'm 22) I have the very occasional joint (or MDMA, almost never). I like to think I counter the negative effects by learning 4 languages, although I've probably done some damage.

Students tend to not think of teachers as people, we're sort of this other category of human. Most students don't have many adults they interact with other than their family, so we're an important but unique actor in students' lives. Most of us take it seriously and try to do best for our students.

And you know all of those naughty things you think you're getting away with? Unless the teacher is clueless, they're probably aware, they just can't be fucked getting into an argument about your behaviour/doing the reports/just don't give a shit about the little thing you're doing. Also teachers LOVE to drink and party.

I know, but the most damage is done when you're a young-mid teen, that's when the brain is developing most rapidly, other than when you're even younger obviously, and it's when the most damage is done compared to when you're 20 or so. I tell them to wait as long as they can, but at least until they're 18 or so, because let's be honest they're going to be very tempted to party and do drugs at that age. And yeah, use it or lose it, even when it comes to your brain.

that thing could literally kill you in an instant.
they're known to become violent very quickly too.

nah, more of a cross between duck and salmon

>I teach english and humanities to kids who are 13-16.

I enjoy my job a lot, although I hope to be teaching more older students next year. What's wrong with it?

How odd does it sound that a teacher in her first year of work is given a year 11 language class, for a language class that she doesn't speak?

it was a private catholic school, if that is of any importance.

Pretty odd, schools are loathe to give year 11 and 12 subjects to new teachers, in case their scores drop. They must have been desperate for someone to take the class. I'd expect a catholic school to be extremely mindful of keeping their scores up. If the class isn't running in year 12, then it isn't quite as strange. Definitely unusual and poor form on the school's behalf though.

RARE
A
R
E

My dad's words "You can live off it, but it tastes like shit."

My dad could bash up your dad.

I'm surprised you guys call them dads and not dod or some other weird thing like how you ruin mom

Mom is disgusting, it's pronounced mum. It is in fact you who ruined mum.

Dud

nah
crikey

craving some of duddies commies