If you don't live in one of these countries you are LITERALLY a third worlder

If you don't live in one of these countries you are LITERALLY a third worlder

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_American_Human_Development_Index
bcgperspectives.com/Images/BCG-The-Private-Sector-Opportunity-to-Improve-Well-Being-Jul-2016.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

at least my country is a bit relevant, can you say the same?

get FUCKED new zealand

Australia is a part of the five eyes.

They are very relevant.

Penis.

only to retarded anglo view of the world
not like we are relevant anyway.

Please, stop.

O-okay...

dis

no

They are a country that sees, handles, and acts upon some of the worlds darkest secrets. They also form a seamless military alliance with the worlds most powerful country.

Like it or not, Aussies are relevant

South Brazil hasn't contributed anything to the world since Hitler

I just realized that the American HDI and HDI numbers don't match up, which is why I can't do a state comparison with this:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_American_Human_Development_Index

HDI is shit. It only takes few factors into account that don't necessarily reflect to well-being of a country. This one is made by summing 40 factors

(too bad it's only for Europe, I'd like to see how USA ranks)

Why are Americans such special snowflakes? That's probably imperial HDI instead of metric HDI

>Italy

thanks doc

where are micro states like andorra, monaco, singapore, san marino, luxembourg? those must be before netherlands

>t.micro state de panama city

Notice one crucial thing? They are all Germanic.

>America
>Germanic
>Ireland
>Germanic

Of courshe

>Germany
>Germanic

Éire is not Germanic

fuck off panpipe, no one comes before us

t. Patrick Ladarius Jamal O'Reilly, 1/993 Irish

What the fuck is so great about Norway?

british islands are germanic rape babies

>HDI

Oil combined with highly skilled people

your oil shekels

No, they're a country that in exchange for surrendering all their intelligence to the US gets briefings specifically designed to manipulate them in the American's best interest.

The five eyes have now been expanded to cover most of Europe and off the record there's probably similar arrangements with countries like mine and Israel. You must be delusional if you think the Australian government gets full access to US intel in return for using what is largely a glorifieed surveillance network.

The Americans trust no one dude.

If my Siberia had become finally independent in 1918, we would have been in this list like USA or Canada. Fucking russian imperialists, burn in hell.

Russia now is Serbia tier country.

please tell us about Tunguska event

user, you should not really open this topic. You are young, playful, everything's easy for you. This is an another thing. It's not Snowden and not even secret services archives. Better not to get into that. Seriously, any of you would deeply regret. Close the topic and forget what was written here. I full. I fully understand that this post incites additional interest, but I far the curious - stop. The rest will just not see it.

interesting

why do meteors only fall in siberia?

are they really meteors?

am I on to something?

Lol, did you really fall for that """"siberian independancy"""" meme?

I didn't catch what are you mean.

You are idiot, you made a meme-language, but syberian people should speak Polish if you really want independence, clown.

agreed

idiot you don't even know syberian history and the fact that every second syberian is polish by blood.

Ok

What's the source, just out of curiosity?

kek

There was a black out in a whole state yesterday, HDI means naught when third world tier shit like that still happens

bcgperspectives.com/Images/BCG-The-Private-Sector-Opportunity-to-Improve-Well-Being-Jul-2016.pdf

Score for USA is apparently 83,7

> black out
Hm. Just check, may be you was annexed by Russia and Ukraine cut off power lines from mainland.

If you go and visit some of the early convict prisons around Tasmania or Sydney, you'll realise just how fucked up life was back then.

Australia had one of the worst starts as a colony imaginable. It's hard to tell who was more miserable, the Aboriginals being genocided and having their land stolen or the colonists being forced to do it. Yet somehow we've built just about the best country on earth. It's startling when you think about it, we could easily have turned out to be South Africa tier, or even worse.

Also that list doesn't look right, USA is certainly below Canada and New Zealand.

Good, the nigger knows his place

America is a better place to live than Canada or New Zealand.

You may think that, but it's HDI is still lower. Nowhere in Canada or NZ would you find a place like Detroit.

> Australia had one of the worst starts as a colony imaginable.
Worst start as a colony had Siberia. You had thousands kilometers of ocean out of your metropole at least.

I said one of the worst, Siberia is pretty similar I suppose.

>you are LITERALLY a third worlder

Second worlder t'bh

> Siberia is pretty similar I suppose
Siberia is still part of Russia.

That's because neither continent sized countries with 300 million+ people.

...yeah and?

California needs to be its own country, plus it is better than all those other places and has a better economy.

Slavery might also have something to do with it.

We were unfortunate enough to have that happen in America.

> and
You smoke Marlboro, we smoke cock, if rephrase known pic.

Yay.

What did he mean by this?

We do better coffee than Tim Poortons

You are independent and free, Siberians are still russian slaves.

Anglo Saxons didn't invade Ireland until they were already England.
The best you could claim is that norse gaels make it germanic, but they were a very small portion of the population.

Yes, they all primarily come from germanic countries and speak Germanic languages

This pic.

>Score for USA is apparently 83.7
Sounds about right, 2bh.

>Siberia will never be independent in your lifetime
I am sorry D':

>ITT

Cuck

I don't want to believe that. I still hope someday we will get independence.

Siberia is much too important to Russia to separate.

Siberia is the only money source for Russia. But Moscow continues destroying siberian industry and oil (and another resources) prices falling down so very soon Moscow will stay without money.

Sorry for mistakes. I didn't sleep this night.

Indeed. Please don't come here, foreigners, we are basically Northwestern Russia.