So I told them to use the latin alphabet... he actually did it absolute madman

So I told them to use the latin alphabet... he actually did it absolute madman
hahahahahahaha!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khmer_people
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

But it's the Portuguese variation.
They got CHRIST'D.

Eh it's a French (or Portuguese) jesuit. Not an American.

REally?

I did not know that about Vietnam.
That is awesome.

Heh, just made a thread about this.

Spending my evening watching videos about how to read and pronounce Vietnamese.

chinks gonna chink

Are you really from Vietnam? Holy shit pls tell stories about napalm and stuff

Vietnam's pretty common argy.

They're also pretty chill to.

It is not like everyone were bombed to shit. I have never seen a bomb, neither were my parents.

>it ain't me starts playing

What's your opinion of Cambodians and Laotians?
Do Viets discriminate against them because of their darker skin.

No, Laotians are our fellows, and some Southerners have come to Cambodia to find work. I heard that Cambodians are cool too, and one of my aunt is Khmer.

Khmer? What Elder Scrolls race is that?

how do you feel about your god tier cuisine?

...thats Cambodian, my man

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khmer_people

The specific name of ethnic Cambodians, like the way we call ourselves Kinh.

What do you think about Vietnamese who left before the end of the war for places like america and Australia?

I heard some may not get along too well since a lot of them were families who worked with America against the north and Ho Chi Minh

Noone actually cares about them. They all seem pretty butthurt.

The south will rise again. I wear a South Vietnamese flag patch with pride.

At least they're not reliant on the fucking Chinese writing system anymore like Japan still is. Though I feel like they could have done better than the Latin alphabet with a shitton of diacritics.

I wish their ng was ñ

ñ is nh, not ng, my friend.

In Kazakh it's ng.

thank you for the correction, vietnonymous

now what do we do about ng?

so i told him to cut off a part of his dick...
actually did it the absolute madman hahhahahaa

pretty good result

I see why we need different languages, but it's beyond me why we still have different letters and numbers

convenient view to hold for a white english speaking person I know

pinyin is a lfe saver too, I won't be at all surprised if it becomes standard in the next hundred years

Not all languages use the same sounds and can combine them differently too so it makes sense to have different writing systems to an extent. I think abjads (Arabic, Hebrew) and glyph writing (Chinese) are outdated methods though. But you can't really expect a several millennia old language to change its writing system.

Part of the differences also are probably due to language not coming into contact with each other until being established. So while Greek may have been one of the first languages to develop an alphabet as we understand it today, that was a very long time ago when actually meeting another civilization was pretty difficult compared to today. It happened definitely but by then the languages and writing systems were already likely fully developed.

But then you have languages like Vietnamese that did completely change its writing system relatively recently.

>be italy
>get Y'd

>girl calls me "anh"
>English is called tieng Anh

Fuck year, I have my own language

Circumcision is good for every country. There's a lot of medical evidence supporting it. Removing the foreskin is pretty much the same as removing ingrown wisdom teeth.

If you don't think circumcision is beneficial then you're probably a Cred Forumstard or a dirty spic.

>angry cutlet detected

Do all burgers not have foreskins? Do New Yorkers have more foreskins than Alabamans? Which part of the USA has the most foreskin?

god damn it don't let him derail a viet thread

Can viets read chu nom?

Not sure what your memes and homosexual question have to do with the subject.

Vietnamese alphabet is ugly as fuck. They should have kept Chunom but also accept modern hygiene practices like South Korea did.

>using the written jew

There's probably less than 1000 people who use it today. And those are people working to preserve it.

but turkey did it also

Viets > Roaches

The latin alphabet is one of the most versatile alphabets out there, can't blame the Vietnamese for taking that over what the Chinese use.

>Amerilard are this retarded

>wants some of most sensitive nerve endings cut off his dick
>Doesn't want natural lube

Just fuck up my sex life for kikes and Dr. Kellogg 19th Century anti-masturbatory propaganda. Whatever helps you cope with your disability.

I have a foreskin, could have something to do with my parents being British immigrants though. My friends make fun of me for not having a mutilated dick.

>the brain of the circumcised infant was permanently changed by the surgery
Everything you experience changes the brain. Your retarded post changed the brain of everyone reading it.
>Just fuck up my sex life
You can't fuck up something that doesn't exist.
>Dr. Kellogg 19th Century anti-masturbatory propaganda
Circumcision is proved to have health benefits. Whatever motive he had for promoting circumcision is irrelevant.
>Whatever helps you cope with your disability.
The only disability here is your mental retardation.

>cutlet getting angry

The only benefit is a decreased chance of catching HIV/AIDS. I'm not fucking negresses, so this isn't an issue for people in the first world.

When you grow up and realize cutting off a piece of a dick for almost no reason is stupid, please don't pass this practice on to your son. You can end this needless child-abuse.

You get your medical information from Cred Forums memes. You're too retarded to discuss this subject.

>"Circumcision is bad because kikes ruined my non-existent sex life."

lol

nigger fuck off, that part of my dick is the best part

yeah the girl i spoke to seemed pretty butthurt. said she regarded most north viets snobs.

Main local resistance in south was from merchants who had been made very rich under french colonial rule by exploiting their fellow viets, and because of this never really had the support of the working classes. The south will most likely never rise again :^)

Or at least that's how my history teacher pitched it.

Based vietbro, I wish my was a thing in more languages

Jesus Christ, I have to say written Vietnamese is the ugliest written language ever, you guys should have stuck with Chinese characters or something

Is Vietnam a comfy place to live or visit? I was always curious about southeastern Asia.

Something like Cyrilic would be the best imho.

>to live
No, if you don't have money.
>to visit
Of course yes.

Many Chinese words are nearly identical in pinyin yet very distinct in characters afaik.

Only because you fit it with million diacritics. It is not ideal, even for Slavic languages.

-

Tuần trước, mười hai học sinh phổ bắn xuống hai mươi lăm máy bay Mỹ đã cố gắng để thả bom napalm vào chúng. Nhân dân thế giới đoàn kết chống lại chủ nghĩa đế quốc! Xuống với những tên tội phạm chiến tranh ở Washington! Xuống với các kẻ phát xít ở Sài Gòn! Vạn tuế của đồng chí Hồ Chí Minh!

Yeah it's not great.

Wait, when did google translate become this good?

Why is this country full of Nguyens

Because the last dynasty is Nguyen (two last Nguyen dynasties actually), i bet before that there're a lot of Tran, Le and Ly too.

>tfw Nguyen is the 9th most common name in Czech Republic
just ching chong my ping pong up tbhfam

my m8 who's Vietnamese is Minh tho
we call him Charlie for the lulz

Minh isn't a family name, but it's a common given name.

With some practice or the right font it's not that bad.

>Minh isn't a family name.
That's strange, iirc when he showed me his ID he had "Minh" written as last.
His full name is Pham Quam (Guam? idk something like that) Minh.

Now that I think of it Ho Chi Minh also had Minh at the end. Do you have the first and last names reversed like the Japs?

It's reversed. Minh is the given name.

chinese do as well so its probably a fairly uniform asian thing

Alright thanks for correcting me.
I always assumed his first name is Pham t b h.

>autism

Gonna be honest, I can't stand Vietnamese speakers.

It sounds like fucking nails on a chalkboard, and they talk extremely loudly.

KEK

>Jewmerica

You can't reason with burgers about this, they love being Israel's slave so much they snip off part of their own dick.

You know this meme was started so little burgers dont have much pleasure from masturbating?
Pro tip, if you dont live in a desert you can actually wash your penis so the hygiene argument is retarded as well.

What do you think about cao dai btw?

iktf lulmao

>from merchants who had been made very rich under french colonial rule by exploiting their fellow viets
>fellow viets
>fellow

I was originally taken aback by the sound of Vietnamese, and I guess I did think it sounded strange, but now I find it interesting because the only reason it sounded weird to me is because the character of the sounds is very different from English, so it was challenging my brain's concept of what languages generally sound like.

I wonder how English sounds to Vietnamese speakers?

>cao dai

I've never heard of it until you mentioned it. Seems like a meme religion contained in an irrelevant province.

>Main local resistance in south was from merchants who had been made very rich under french colonial rule by exploiting their fellow viets

Mostly propaganda bullshit but I can't be fucked to elaborate.

>Vietnam fucking shits in charge of not getting D'SOUZA'd