Would you rather live in a hyper-sexualized world where race and countries doesn't matter and everybody just want to...

Would you rather live in a hyper-sexualized world where race and countries doesn't matter and everybody just want to enjoy life or in a world where every country and race is striving for a world domination and a better humanity?

The former, please.

The one with world domination.

stagnant siesta world or progression and innovation hmmmmm one dies to eventual sun death the other colonizes space hmmmm

First option obviously

What's the point if you don't enjoy life?

An actual good question...
I suppose I would have to choose the second option.
The idea of permanent stagnation saddens me.
The second option at least shows that people care, and are willing to try and improve their world, albeit by misguided means.

The one where people aren't monkies

The former, what good is progress if you aren't happy?

Who is this boy?

uhm?

kuruminha and she is a girl!

>Most Germans in WWII looked like propaganda models
The kool aid is strong in this one

Race is a social construct like gender or money. My dick ain't racist and neither am I

First one has no defense against opposing forces. No one holds allegience to anyone but themselves, so they won't do anything when opposition challenges their way of life until it is too late. They will be shallow lambs to the slaughter. Every civilisation that adopted this mindset collapsed in decadence.
The latter understands that unity and order are not only necessary to society, but beneficial, if an opposing force challenged their way of life the would be prepared to fight under one banner, to ensure that the future of the children and the sanctity of their motherland remains secure.
Fuck Chaos edgelord faggots
Order is best

kek you are that irish that wants to come to Brazil

You forgot age and consent.

but age and consent exist???

Well, I vote for a party that wants to deport all poopieskins. So that.

No they don't, trust me am a professional existence expert

do I exist??? do you exist?

My bet is that you chose Zelenin in SJ

No, it just all in your head, goodbye!

>more than half of the Nazi Germany pics are propaganda

>implying Germanics aren't just all awesome

nah not really

>Former is basically Brave New World by Huxley
>Did a good job to explain the sheep mentality, the mind rotting, how people are reduced to consumers and how hedonism stops innovation, extinguish values and promote the establishment that is the protector of the pleasure system

>Latter may allow us to visit the stars
Meh.

I just realized all Dutch soldiers are clones.

I'd rather live in the former. Lots of pleasure with no fear of other men. Who knows, maybe we will advance as a whole towards universal domination

If I choose the second one, how am I sure I'll be the one having wild monkey sex

>everyone is happy

That's the important thing and the thing that matters the most.

This

First option

>Caused Western Roman Empire to end
>30 years war
>2 world wars
NOPE
O
P
E

>left: lowest common denominator
>right: ubermensch propaganda

You could atleast try.

Rome a shit

first

kys

You realize those Hitler youth camps encouraged teenagers to fuck and have children out of wedlock?

Many of the girls came home pregnant. And Himmler set up creepy Aryan baby factories.

>germany
>causing ww1

>Do you want to live with Bonobos who just fuck around all day.

No. I prefer harsh Chimpanzees environments.

Why is it that every online Nazi that drinks the kool aid ends up allowing Nazism to consume their entire lives?

That's kinda hot

Post more

>in a hyper-sexualized world where race and countries doesn't matter

Sounds like Brazil, so yes. I'd rather live in Brazil.

>left: free people
>right: idiots

>Germanics
>awesome

pick one and only one

The first one doens't quarantee I get any, so second.

:3

Honestly I do think about living in Brazil sometimes.

latter latter latter latter latter LATTER LATTER PLEASE TAKE ME BACK 120 YEARS PLEASE LATTER

First.

the latter
guns>sex

The second version gives a purpose in life. The first version would be depressing and useless.

Neither.

source?

kuruminha :3

thank you.

I want to live in a hyper sexualized world.

What you've done is place a dichotomy between a meaningless world and a meaningful world. I don't need to seriously contemplate what kind of a world where every race is striving for world domination because in the very least it'd be a meaningful world, instead of the vapid, materialism and hedonistic world of the former.
>t. Brave New World

that trap is so hot, I am so gay

Not a trap

not a trap m8

eeeeeeeeeew she is a girl? fucking disgusting

It is a girl, my fellow italian friend.

impiccati frocio

hyper sexualized any day

kys normie ethero scum

girls should seriously stop to dress up as traps

I want a loin cloth. They seem pretty comfy

commit sudoku you autist

>implying happiness is everything

S-sorry.

DELET

W-why??

Volta pro 55chan, seu macaco.

Brazilians have tons of passing traps for some reason.

Why so rude, user?

more!

The former succumbs to STD pandemics and become the latter, dominated by psychotic thugs.

I choose suicide.

You perverted!

kuruminha is QT GIRL GIRL GIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRLLLLLLLL
NO PENIS PENIS IS NOT QT

faggot

penis >>>> pussy

kuruminha is perfect

gli piace succhiare il cazzo?

It is everything.

> I want to live
lol benis

>if world became a rpg.png

Thx m8

>Would you rather live in a hyper-sexualized world where race and countries doesn't matter

This is why non whites will never matter, your fairy tale wonderland will never exist, it's a fantasy for children.

Ask yourself, if a bunch of tribes live together and suddendly there is less food or resources than before you really think people are going to share peacefully?
No ofcourse not, your wonderland will be plundered and raped by those who figure out they have more power or are simply stronger than the rest.

If you want a civilization to run you need to work hard to keep it orderly, clean and safe.
No matter how fumbling the system is you constantly are in a state of repairing and/or adapting it to the needs of your society.

Only in most of the world this isn't done, people lack the motivation, drive or knowledge to set out on this course.

Third worlders that haven't figure out they need to seperate religion from politics and both from trade will just continu to be in a state of corruption and plight this next century.
You ever travel anywhere and outside the bubble which is the best apart from a few other places most of this world is shit and the people are somehow content with living in filth and an unorganized mess, never really pulling any strings or mustering up the courage to change themselves.

No, it's all in the mindset of "If I get foodstamps today, I can feed my kids, If I get paid I will drink all night, etc"

Fucking untermensch

autism

>Brazil vs. China
hmm....

Neo reactionary double digit IQ hue post

It was a hypothetical question. Of course such a thing is impossible.

yes. i want to make so many girls with the dumbest girl i can find. like really dumb and bubbly. and then just sex and lewd stuff never leaving the house

i want children that look like this brazilian little boy XD

your dumb

i see a benis :DD

Blaming the fall of Western Roman Empire on the Germans is like blaming the Hunnic conquest on us.