How far are you from the ocean (or a sea), Cred Forums? How often do you visit the coast and swim/sail on the water?

How far are you from the ocean (or a sea), Cred Forums? How often do you visit the coast and swim/sail on the water?

5 minutes.

Every now and then, though I prefer to swim in the river than in the sea.

Closest beach is 290 to 300 km away

I'm about 370 miles/6 hours away from the ocean. I hate the beach, they're fucking boring. Washington state has the only nice beaches because they're cold and rocky. I like canoeing and white water rafting tho.

I can walk to it in about 20-30min and I go to it maybe once every 2 weeks

about 60 km.

I go to the beach three times a year.

10 minutes like most australians.

Every summer non stop.

My home is 2 blocks from
I live in veracruz

Like 30-40 mins depending on traffic

Sometimes in the summer

Maybe like a 2 hour drive

15 to 20 mins by plane
It's not my thing. The waves aren't good enough to surf. I need to go to the 25 to 30 mins by plane beach if I want to surf, and I don't own a plane

45min by car once a week during summer

20 minute drive, although it's a dirty city beach full of junkies and doesn't even have waves. If I want to reach a decent pristine surf beach I'd have to drive an hour or so out of the city, and they're some of the best beaches in the world.

same

Are you me? Wanna meet up and fuck?

are you the guy who works at the dispensary?

I don't work at a dispensary but I visit them a lot

degenerate

i can walk to a beach right nao

too many Flag fags to keep track of around here

social degeneracy doesn't exist my stormfront posting dude, I buy my dank from the store
Seriously there's like 4 or 5 of us we should meet up and fight and only the winner can post

Alright

Related to the thread, I actually kinda like the ocean

Like 5 minutes

100 something miles east

Highway 1 GOAT coastline road

6-7 hours ride to Baltic, 7-8 to Adriatic
>tfw we are so desperate for sea, we adapted "ahoy" as our regular informal greeting

Do you guys have a "navy"? I know the Swiss have a small navy; patrol boats for lakes and rivers.

literally across the street.

pacific ocean is 8 hr drive, I go every couple year

mediterranean sea is 3 hr drive, every 3-4 months we go down south.

15 minutes any direction. I usually go every other weekend to collect salt water at the aquarium. Sometimes to catch hermit crabs and snails or pick algae if I need them for a new tank.
Pacific?

Like a one hour drive in a car.

I don't like to go because our beaches are very good for surfing so that means --->> violent waves, and I can't swim for Shit so I'm always afraid that I'm going to drown.

10 km from the sea, with three different lakes within 1 km.

No matter where you live here, you are no more than 50 km. from the sea

looks like a pretty place to set up a tent, build a fire and contemplate your own mortality.

America has three things going: space, guns and living costs.