TFW no jobs in my country except for shit tier meme jobs

>TFW no jobs in my country except for shit tier meme jobs

>tfw mom wasn't joking and will really kick me out soon

Please help what do?

The mcdonalds' near me have like 50 highschool student employees but I don't know if they'll hire a 23 year old virgin

learn to trade, dance, or fight

Kill yourself

get a fucking life. stop feeling sorry for yourself. maybe if you werent such a piece of shit you would find a place in this society. grow up and stop being such a child. youre the same person who keeps posting this bullshit multiple times a week arent you?

I can't find a job man

Highschool kids have jobs, why am I so subhuman compared to them?

Usually the private security sector has plenty of jobs. It's an ape job because you're dealing with the absolute trash of the society for little to no pay desu. But it's a job at least.

Will I be able to carry a gun?

I want to play policeman

>why am I so subhuman compared to them?
because youre a self loathing piece of shit. maybe if you stopped feeling sorry for yourself you could make it work. sorry but thats the hard truth.

You again? Why can't you just get a shit-tier job until your situation gets better?

I don't know about Canada. In Finland only if you're guarding a nuclear power plant.

Should I stop coming to Cred Forums?

I honestly feel the pessimism of this place is severely dragging me down

Don't listen to that jaded faggot. Just apply to like 30 places. Eventually ONE will reply. Finding work is hard work in itself.

Sell your boipussy to rich chink college students.

Call centre

Your civil service must be similar to ours, easy to join and nigh impossible to be sacked from

I know I could get a shit job this week if I wanted

But I don't want to waste my time

>Should I stop coming to Cred Forums?
Yes. This answer applies to anyone who has voluntarily visited this website more than once

Stop going on the Internet all together.
Pull the LAN cable from your computer for a week.

>Should I stop coming to Cred Forums?
yes.
>I honestly feel the pessimism of this place is severely dragging me down
someone tells you the cold hard truth and you just feel that its draging you down? im telling you to suck it up like a man. do you think your ancestors whined like you did? no they suck it up and even though it was hard to find work, the did. they made a life for themselves.

Welcome to my world

I've considered it honestly

But isn't it really tough to talk to people on the phone all day?

No not your post. I meant the entire pessimism of this place

All the ">You will never have a gf", chad/stacy/normie stuff is honestly taking a toll on me

Like I honestly can't say I've EVER learned anything from this board, yet I've spent countless hours here. I'm starting to regret it.

You know what I mean? I bet if I looked for a job, or read books for even half the time I spent pointlessly here id be a genius

>>TFW no jobs in my country except for shit tier meme jobs
litterally everyone else in this country can do it. why cant you?

should've gotten a degree, fagit

Become a drug smuggler / dealer / grower / distributer / briber

>But isn't it really tough to talk to people on the phone all day?

Yeah, but at least you don't have to be face to face with them and can just hang up if you get too anxious. If you get a soft role - incoming calls only, or surveys (as opposed to sales) then it's pretty chill since you don't have to be aggressive in keeping them on the phone.

>You know what I mean? I bet if I looked for a job, or read books for even half the time I spent pointlessly here id be a genius
this is the mentality you need to start thinking in. and you made an excellent point. you need t start thinking of self improvement. its not too late you change your ways. get motivated. because anyone can live the normie life.

>Highschool kids have jobs, why am I so subhuman compared to them?
Because they don't give themselves excuses.

Because he is a fucking worthless moron

I'm starting to feel like shit now desu.

Thinking on it... I bet if I applied to ONE JOB for every 6 posts I've made on Cred Forums id have a job I liked right now.

I bet if I introduced myself and asked out ONE girl for every 5 posts I've made here id have had sex hundreds of times

One book read for every 100 posts I've made, id be smart as fuck. Fuck

Feels bad man...

>Pull the LAN cable from your computer for a week.
lel just tell a crackhead to be a priest for a week that'd be easier

Either do it or stop whining. Nobody ere cares about you, hell you've got the entire world telling you to kill yourself faggot.

Stop wanting to apply for jobs and fucking apply for them

at this point, yes. but everyone can change.

do it! recognizing this is the first step. if you dont change your ways now you will regret it.

REMINDER:

THIS """"LEAF POSTER"""""" IS ACTUALLY A NEW Cred Forums A.I. THAT IS THE CULMINATION OF ALL CANADIAN POSTERS.

STOP REPLYING

>but everyone can change.
Theoretically. But people rarely change.

plz be my ai gf

Take it to /r9k/ pity hunting loser.

So you are NEET and unqualified and you think minimum wage jobs are "shit" to your standards.
If you wanted to be a investment banker or a doctor or a lawyer you should have studied hard and not have dropped out of school.

Wasnt nearly as hard for me, but then again I applied after a long look at the job req and something suitable only ever got my email.

Protip - if you want a job in a place that might not have availability just apply for an internship for a few months and work for free. Unless they want to fuck you over you can probably work less hours and mostly relax and learn something new.

What if it's outgoing callcenter?

Bad deal then or should I try it anyways?

All that matters is you acknowledge where the source of the problem is coming from and admit that there is something holding you back.

Either way, I find the sollution to a lot of my motivation problems to just be cutting off the Internet for a bit so that I eventually open up Visual Studio and start coding my stuff/doing math assignments.

Learn a profession

>visual meme

Too bloated. I use codelite

Try it anyway, I don't know if Canada has zero hours contracts, but worst case scenario, you have somewhere indoors to go waste a few hours trying to flog credit card insurance

>people still responding to him seriously

How have you fucking retards not caught onto this yet

Should I hang myself if it doesn't work out?

Or communicate my suicidal ideation to my manager as leverage to stay there?

None of this is real, Cred Forums is just the used to facilitate Turing tests for AI.

This

>work for free

Lol, yeah ill just feed myself with free food, fight?

JUST DO IT