Even before the refugee saga, do you think Germans were an inherently racist peoples?

Even before the refugee saga, do you think Germans were an inherently racist peoples?

So you're saying racism is an intrinsic human feature, present in spite of environmental pressure?

Also nice work cortisone, fattening up Selena while protecting her vocal cords from lupus

actually I'm saying its more present in some subsets of the human genome than others.

I wonder if Justin Bieber even got the chance to fuck that?

Germans subconsciously or not recognize their superiority, the probably consider modesty a reflection of that

oh, then youŕe not talking about germans, but of people with a specific genome

LEAF'D

she got blacked a while back

Gave her a few high-test enhancements lads

Is this enough or should we go deeper?

All people are inherently racist and there's nothing at all wrong with that.

Another round of surgery

This

But does that mean I can never be friends with whites?

Why would you want to be friend with them? Just fuck their women.

No I don't want to fuck white women, I want long-lasting meaningful relationships with white neighbours and colleagues

I feel they're more valuable than the validation of my compatriots or peers

It's not like Germans being racist in general. It's more like after Hitler and all this shit all them racist fags from other contries came here (since they liked what germany stood for, stupid nazis) and continued to spread racism. And since out political leaders really suck the situation only worsens and nothing is done to prevent that.

>all them racist fags from other contries came here
i honestly don't think this is what happened.

Everyone is an inherently racist people.
People naturally favor their own tribe.
The only difference between people is some are better at over powering others, who in turn get butthurt about it and cry about racism.

make her black

Are you one of the Ayyyrabs or blackies from sudan? Also Kaskara swords are cute, how cheap I could get one there?

Oh, stop it.

it didn't