People automatically think I'm racist because I'm australian and not just racist because I'm racist

>people automatically think I'm racist because I'm australian and not just racist because I'm racist

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jGiOvubmnX4
youtube.com/watch?v=ZBdYvN49eRU
youtube.com/watch?v=hMX3QM2ArIg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wew bit racist

i like that when i go to bed you guys get off work :)

better to be safe than hear anything from you

fuck you, you yank cunts
and that's not because your yanks it's coz your cunts
and Americans

but your ancestors were offenders from the uk and ireland. i bet every white prisoners are ultra racists. in south korea, usually people think australians are the worst white racists in general by the way.

people dont mention it much but they had enforced a kind of apartheid before

japanese and korean are more racist

the apartheid policy was way shitter though

but i wont blame you for it since its over and your country has become a literal chinkland without exaggeration

yes we are racist i won't deny this but at least we don't kill foreigners or violence but your racism is violent

>australibigots

Thank fuck for that, I wouldn't want anything to take away my easy banging of jap and korean birds when visiting.

Stop coming to my country you australian filthy racist faggot

Never been don't have plans to ever leave Australia the world is a mess.

what an autistic this ausfag is

the racism in australia is such unique, autistic and hilarious that people often wonder at and make fun of it

t. japan

you guys have federal levels of racism

thats because you are a weeb after all. go outside Cred Forums and weeb news sites/forums for a change.

i've been to your country as a black man.

How could you know for sure? Aren't you racist because of your past experiences living in Australia?

Disregard my flag of course. Nothing here would make you feel racist at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=jGiOvubmnX4

you only think we're racist because if you walk our streets there's a 9/10 chance you'll get called a crazy gook.
This mentality was passed on from our grandparents who fought the Japanese. The Japanese fought for the axis and we believed them to be evil.

Be mindful though that this is a very shallow mentality and only our most bogan white trash will verbally assault you. Unfortunately for you there's a lot of them here though.

There's also a new reason that you're starting to give us for hating you though and who knows how that will unfold over the next few years. It's that you eat dogs.

God bless, we think the same. I don't want to leave this shithole too.

how can it change my argument. supposing you were one of niggas who had been here then so what? i wont find another hysteric weeb story about japan important

i've never watched anime i was there for work. creepy fucking japs think their cartoons are actually popular

>a classic leaf shitposting or t. just another shit

>people call me Zhang not because it is my name, but because my flag has a leaf on it, even though it really is my name

There's nothing wrong with being racist

>he can't admit his homeland is racist

real zhangs get leeway

how long has your family been out in leafland and are you in vancouver?

You've literally fallen for the media's bullshit lies then. There was like those 2 or 3 koreans who got killed over the past few years. It wasn't racially motivated, they were just unlucky.

Our racism is mostly just a form of banter (seriously), race is just more ammunition to make fun of someone with. Most people won't actually judge you harshly based on race.

gas everyone except poles as we are truly magnificent haha
then we're going to invent robots, give them money and beg to clean their toilets

only poles would fuck up and engineer robots that shit

stick to mathematics

bomb the burgers nuclear war now
i want to see the us burn in the news as soviet soldiers take turns over my bums
then i want chinks to nuke russia

THIS fuck other races

fuck the aussies

Especially when it's been proven multiple times that some are worse than others

that's the spirit

We've even concentrated and transformed our racism into genocide, and we get a massive pass for being dark-skinned

fuck melbin and marble bar in particular

>white
>is anti-racist
woman detected

wankers

I want to come to South Africa and reinstate apartheid.

the fuck you on, women are usually more racist than men who will fuck anything with a hole

You can have compassion for someone without wanting to fuck them. This mostly applies to woman more then men though.

>the fuck you on, women are usually more racist than men who will fuck anything with a hole
?

marble bar?
what the fucks wrong with that place?

Apartheid is purely an administrative concept

Societies will segregate themselves automatically within the boundaries of tolerance; according to race or religion

marble bar is literally hitler and we hate in poland

What fucking compassion, if we are craving for it
Poles see Poland as Congo and refuse to accept that there are poorer countries in the world, maybe except Ukraine
Usually men don't care, and if a girl says western-tier leftie shit about compassion, other harpies will tear her apart
I've seen that many times

an australian bar is well known in poland but i've never even heard of it once?

t. clueless, uneducated, inbred bogan..

thisits a fucking town city slicker, used to just be a shearing station

I'm outbred actually, literally...
I'm half English (from england) and half Indian.

I'm from melbourne as well but I've never heard of it. What's the deal with it?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZBdYvN49eRU

Racism bread?

What do you mean by this?

I see. Why should we have heard of it, and why does this pole hate it?

Bogan detected.

I bet you also think uni students are lazy.

t. Marbe Barites

>why does this pole hate it?
not him but I want to know too

fuck you.
get the fuck out of the city.
our only boundary is natural and you fucking sit in your room playing computer games.
you should of heard of it because its steeped in history, it's your home.
get on board fellas.
>Poland knows more about your native land than you.
you should feel fucking sick to your guts

literal

They are lazy unless they do a decent degree

I think uni students are poofs when you could just get a trade

good strayan
The rest are probably Chinese

biddies love a handyman not a faggot with a stupid haircut and skinny jeans

Tell everyone that u're from NZ.
inb4: everyone thinks NZ = Australia.

Why does Cred Forums attract so many bogans?

Someone here once said they were a DR and that suprised me bevause its mostly bogan aussies.

topsy turvy world where I appreciate the company of a foreigner over a local, but here it is.
they're probably not chinese, just had shit parents that turned them into soft faggots who don't like leaving their comfort zone.

Calm the fuck down you dickhead, I've travelled around aus a fair bit. Just because I haven't been to/heard of some irrelevant place in WA doesn't mean I'm clueless about the country. Fyi I was born in horsham, and it's a shithole like most country towns, so I moved.

we get banned from pol too easily coz they're cunts who cant handle when their narrative gets questioned

there's literally no bogans on Cred Forums. They're on Cred Forums /fit/ and /o/

>hors ham

what a 4x4 adventure or a murray darling cruise? tourist in your own country

>he's a bogan because he got a trade and didn't go to uni and get a useless degree XD

project harder you university of melbourne faggot

You're australian, how can you not be racist ?

No I go bushwalking and camping. I don't own a car.

Get off your high horse m8 just because you think you know niche bush shit, that doesn't make you any better than the rest of us, or any more australian.

Idc how a bunch of fermented shit drinking dog eaters feel about me desu

T. 12 hours of classes a week no job no licence spends his youth allowance on molly ass bitch

then what? he can be whatever, that's is land after all, noone force you to being a leftist

>all those marble barites

mines mate, not a lot of people live around there but a lot are in the area
by area like 1000sq/k

I want to live in a vast country for some time, like a month

It's amazing. I actually hate living in the city now, it depresses me

>>people automatically think I'm racist because I'm australian and not just racist because I'm racist
How do you know? You are product of your culture.

Go live on the coast. Looking out on a vast ocean has a similar feel.

youtube.com/watch?v=hMX3QM2ArIg
know what you mean mate, big societies with no communities

I have a family in GdaƄsk, actually the seaside is insanely crowded.
Probably because despite the cold Baltic sea we have better beaches than meds have

there's people who do a trade type thing with their houses. like you'd live in their home and they'd live in yours. I don't know how they sort it out or if there's insurance or whatever but you could check that sort of thing out. cheaper than rent or hotels

that was meant for

Yeah, couch surfing.
Very normie website, you have to show all your personal data to the entire Internet for credibility. I don't blame that, people are scared who they invite home, but it somewhat closes the doors.

Well you can come and stay with me if you like. You can't see the ocean from my house, but it's a 30 minute walk to a beach.

If I only had a suborbital jet or a long range trans-continental transport beam!

Yep. When you're in a rural place, everyone knows everyone. Even though I'm an autist people were still nice to me and I had a thriving social life.

But in the city everyone is cold, the city itself is ugly and the air is noticeably worse

is this what you really think of us? I thought Germany was thought of this way more than us.