Can you prove that slavs aren't subhuman scum and don't deserve to be exterminated like jews?

Can you prove that slavs aren't subhuman scum and don't deserve to be exterminated like jews?

[spoiler]you can't[/spoiler]

Does anyone have that picture where it shows Slavs having acheived almost everything like going to space and how they are not subhuman?

Can you prove that Lithuanians aren't just weird mix of Poles/Balts/Russians
(yo can't)

It does not exist.

top lads would give a phone / 10

>[spoiler]you can't[/spoiler]
Politically abused cuck from 2ch detected. Tags doesn't working on 4chin, manya.

honest question why do they love squatting so much?

it's bullshit

BECAUSE A REAL MAN MUST DO IT !!!

I'm taking a dump right now but I'm not squatting on the toilet

you literally could've googled it you dumb retard and get thousand of different answers.

too poor to afford chairs

>Slavs are trying to take credit for russian inventions
Kek

>for inventions of russian jews
ffgj

>honest question why do they love squatting so much?

It came from a prison subculture which they admire and follow. Like wiggers whose try to act tough. That's just a bravade and acting and there's nothing behind it.

only east slavs do that

fun fact: polish prison slang is the most elaborate dialect of Polish language

fun fact nr 2: massive amounts of nouns in polish prison slang are loanwords from russian language

great example is the word for tea.
In polish tea is herbata.
In polish prison slang tea is "czaj", direct copy of russian "Чaй"

every non-arab'd Slav calls čaj a čaj and not some proto-arabic herbata word.

well you're basically a less relevant slav so where does that leave you?

They are subhuman filth which must be purged from this earth for the greater good.

>every non-arab'd Slav calls čaj a čaj and not some proto-arabic herbata word.
Nice implication you smelly knedlikynigger.

It seems from this map that you've been TURKED.tr

Commonwealth strong.

czajnik

czajnik is for boiling water, not for making tea.

and it's from chinese

Slavs need to be wiped from the face of the Earth.

Genocide is our only hope now.

They have nice women.
Sure, they age like milk, but in their late teens-early 20s slav girls are the best.

the word Чaй is from chinese as well

CHINKED.cn

WE

that's the mentality of 99% of Cred Forums posters though

Persian, I thought you Poles were Sarmatian or some shit like that.
>Are Polaks really Slavs?

Fair enough, but we can all still mock people for it. Even Americans were revolushioneriz n sheeit.

We speak slavic language

das rite

MY BYLI SARMATY I CHUJ

I don't want to sit on a dirty ground

What the fuck? Lithuanians are like exactly like Russians, there is only few differences between you two. Most people even speak Russian or Polish there, you almost eat the same shit, dress and look the same way, drink and smoke a lot, both are depressed and you have simliar mentality. Why do you hate Slavs so much? That means that you hate yourself too

Didn't imply my country wasn't like them, at least I don't act like Slav scum, i dress with modern clothes and eat food that's not typical to people here, my mind and soul belongs in the West.

kill yourself

Lithuanians and Russians
- almost the same cuisine
- same mentality
- same architecture
- lithuanians drink more
- lithuanians smoke more
- lithuania has a higher suicide rate than russia
- have the same facial appearance
- dress the same way
- both have gopniks
- both have babushkas

these are facts

You go first subhuman scum
Yeah, couldn't care less

>i dress with modern clothes and eat food that's not typical to people here, my mind and soul belongs in the West.
move to an another country then

>Didn't imply my country
then you could just have wrote ''people from soviet countries'' instead of ''slavs'' lol

go emigrate to your west you fucking traitor but call me subhuman kek

We don't. It is a Russian prisoner/gopnik subculture thing.

Prisons in Russia lacked chairs. This is not true for many other Slav countries, but even horrible political prisons of the communist era (full of abuse, cold, and inhumanly unpalatable food, I have just read a book written by a former political prisoner) generally had chairs here (albeit unpleasant to sit on).

+ I forgot, 70% of your TV channels are Russian. That's the thing I never understod lol. There is like four channels that are in Lithuanian...haha.

Persian is not Turkish my polishedfriend.

Pojeb sa skurvený Maďar.

That's false, there are a lot more than 4 and I don't see a single Russian channel

A eщё этo пpocтo yдoбнo. He, нy пpaвдa. Caм нe cижy тaк, кcтaти.

>I don't see a single Russian channel
Yes, mabye there is more than four... I don't know but I remember last time I was in Lithuania, the majority was Russian TV channels. I remember that even all the American TV channels were in Russian, expect for MTV. Lithuanian TV is shit anyway.

There are twenty four Lithuanian channels here, tbqh.
As opposed to eight Russian ones, most of which are broadcasted from L*tvia.

To perform a defecation may be. Otherwise this stance is not comfy

>not comfy
У вac тaм c pacтяжкoй coвceм вcё плoхo? Удoбнo, блeaть. Hн зaтeкaeт нихyя, cидeть дoлгo мoжнo. Hичeгo нe нaпpяжeнo.

Bad for your poo-poo hole though