I dont care about opinion of this racist asshole at all...

I dont care about opinion of this racist asshole at all. Although i must admit that saying good things about Poland that is in the open conflict with EU and has assertive nuclear power Russia on the East surely cost him more politically than giving support to Israel against some third world shithole without any power like Iran

Other urls found in this thread:

tvn24.pl/
gazeta.pl/0,0.html
polsatnews.pl/
youtube.com/watch?v=tlH_QIb78x0
washingtonpost.com/news/business/wp/2016/08/12/trumps-trade-talk-is-scaring-one-of-americas-greatest-friends/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What do you have against racism, you cuck fuck?

>saying good things about Poland that is in the open conflict with EU and has assertive nuclear power Russia on the East surely cost him more politically than giving support to Israel against some third world shithole without any power like Iran
Poland is completely and utterly irrelevant in American politics and in the mind of Americans. I honestly think that Israel is more relevant on the world stage than poland, which is kinda sad.

>Israel
>Poland 2.0
Pick both senpai

Yeah, whatever. What American people want and think is utterly irrelevant for American elite, so who cares. I prefer my country to be in shadow instead of being a fucking PR fetish like Israel that millions of people around the world hate for this reason

Nothing screams "I'm a massive manchild!" louder than this alt-right lingo.
>cuck cuck cuck degenerate beta leftist bluepilled shill xp

>I prefer my country to be in shadow
As long as you blow me senpai~

>I dont care about opinion of this racist asshole at all.
>makes thread about him

Most of mainstream Polish media didn't even mention meeting of Trump with Polonia, kek. It shows how "important" it is for us who is going to win the USA. We know very well that it changes close to nothing for Poland so nobody gives the flying fuck.

tvn24.pl/ - nothing about Trump except short info-joke that he lost 800 mln dollar in a year and is a complete loser xD

gazeta.pl/0,0.html - nothing about Trump

polsatnews.pl/ - nothing about Trump at all

He's obviously fishing for Polish American votes

That's bullshit though, because 90% of 10 mln of Polish Americans can't even speak Polish and don't feel any connection to Poland at all now, because most of them are immigrants in 3rd, 4th and so on generation. What would be his interest to fight for votes of a group of 800k people or smth?

So what? Most Italian Americans don't speak Italian either, American Jews are mostly secular. That doesn't mean they don't care at all about their heritage.

But Trump doesn't give a fuck about Italian Americans at all or German Americans or Irish Americans for that matter, although they are more numerous than Polish Americans. Trump licks Israel ass because of the Israeli lobby which is strong and he is afraid of it. His good opinion about Poland is basically a republican doctrinal thing. Do you remember like Romney visited only 3 countries during his presidential campaign: Israel, Poland and UK? That's the same thing.

he used polish people as slaves without paying you have to be anti trump

Well, i don't defend Trump at all, but you need to listen to this to fully understand that he is in fact innocent in this famous case of Polish workers:

youtube.com/watch?v=tlH_QIb78x0

You can set English subtitles

trump mentioned about south korea in his speech so many times but generally he knows nothing about korean peninsual tension and east asian conflicts he's a literal monkey just ignore trump

washingtonpost.com/news/business/wp/2016/08/12/trumps-trade-talk-is-scaring-one-of-americas-greatest-friends/

In Chicago there's a lot more first gen polacks than the rest of the nation

Yes, i know. He said that USA doesn't have a reason to protect you for free and that you should pay for it. North Korea was pretty entertained by it. That's kinda sad. I pity you. Maybe you should pretend to be a friend of China for some time to blackmail USA?

But it is a group of few thousand of people. They are irrelevant from perspective of voting-power. Niggers are huge group, latinos are mega-huge group, even muslims are much more numerous than Poles, but he conflicts himself with all these groups for some reason

Muslims aren't bigger than poles in Chicago.

They can't speak Polish but they are still muh heritage fags. I'll bet he will or has already made a similar appearance at whatever Italian American club there is as well. German Americans are like Anglo Americans in that they are so spread out and numerous that they don't do the muh heritage stuff as much.