Today I learned that Denmark is considered Scandinavian and Finland isn't

Today I learned that Denmark is considered Scandinavian and Finland isn't.

Finland- how does it feel to be cucked by Denmark and have no friends?

No one cares.

No one cares.

No one cares.

No one cares.

No one cares.

Today I learned that Morroco is considered African and Spain isn't

B-but we Hungarians are the friends of Finns.

Even if they don't appreciate it :(

I thought that France was African not Marrogo

You are Slavs lol.

t. Swedo-Finn.

I care

>

Not really.

Denmark isn't even purely Scandinavian Culture wise. It is pretty much another Province of Holland/northern germany which happens to speak something that resembles Scandinavian for soms reason

You are T*urks lol.

t. Germanic af

Give us your money and we can consider being your friends.

t. Achmed al Abdadi Mohammed

No one cares.

Scandinavia + Finland and Iceland should have been one country (it almost habbened a few centuries ago)

This is why I'm surprised to see it called Scandinavian. To me Scandinavia has always been the three similarly shaped countries of Finland Norway Sweden

I've always associated Denmark with Holland and Germany. Not Scandinavia

northern Sweden and Norway + finland should be one country. those are literally the same thing with just different language desu

wtf I hate Finns now

Sweden and Åland should be the same country. They are literally the same thing with the same language desu

Yes, take them! please take Åland! I BEG YOU

Scandinavia comes from the Scandinavian peninsula (which only includes Norway and Sweden).

Denmark is Scandinavian because of shared culture (Danish, Norwegian and Swedish is practically the same language).

You do realize the language being a major factor? Finnish isn't related to the Scandinavian languages.

Maybe you're confusing Nordic with Scandinavian?

take it then. you can also take our fennoswedes with you and somalis

Come on dude dont be a prick lets get drunk lolz.

We'll be taking most of Northern Sweden in exchange, thank you. Just because you forced the Finns to speak Swedish doesn't mean anything.

You do realize that Åland was populated by Finnish speakers before Swedes? Just like Northern Sweden. Both belong to us, but I'm being graceful.

>Just because you forced the Finns to speak Swedish doesn't mean anything.
Muh cultural genocide, muh forced assimilation.