Multiculturalism and diversity doesn't wor-

>multiculturalism and diversity doesn't wor-

>...oh

This country is only 80% white and it's the 17th best country in the world.

Explain that, racists.

America is a better example at 60% ""white"", with white extended to mean Arabs, North Africans and conquistador rape babies.

And you're doing just dandy.

87%
Also multiculturalism here has failed, even our PM said

American whites are racist through so it doesn't work.

British whites are more accepting of diversity which creates a more healthy multicultural environment.

87% in 2011

Reckon it's around 80% now

These countries didn't reach affluence due to diversity

they got diversity as a result of affluence, it attracted people the world over

places like the UK managed it a little better since a lot of these were the doctors and professionals of poorer countries but now they're getting the shitters too

they are racists too

Because history.

I'm Muslim. If I got to the UK they will treat me with respect. Here in America I'm called a rather terrorist.

yebbut you don't have niggers and cholos.

t. brainless americuck
Anyway multiculturalism here is an example how it can never work

England has niggers m8

Go to London, they're everywhere

>2016
>believing in an imaginary sky daddy
you deserve to be discriminated

>actually believing the opposite of the truth

I just looked it up and he's right. It was 87% 5 almost 6 years ago. Need a new census for meme purposes.

Nobody likes Islam here

>country literally built from celts, germanics and gaelics
>multiculturalism doesn't work
Unless you think celtic, germanic and gaelic cultures are literally the same thing then GB is obvious proof that multiculturalism and diversity works.
The problem is when people proceed to pretend that this extends to a bunch of psychopathic individuals who genuinely refuse to believe in human / equal rights, free speech, a free press, any sort of representative government and so forth.

UK has halal food sections in the grocery. USA does not.

USA are islmamaphobic racists.

I doubt it's gone down 7% in 5 years

>muslim is a race

We didnt like the commies either

So does most of Europe but that's because we tolerate the large minorities due to political correctness. If PC shit didn't exist Islam would banned.

You under estimate the power of diversity. It's a snowball effect. You're at 95% then 92% then 87% then BAM you're a 60% white country.

Look at Canada they're creeping down to 70%

Thanks jews

That was my original point. Europe is more tolerant. USA is racist.

even if you arent a muslim, arabs are among the worst people on earth desu

>muslim is a race

There are several halal stores in the US, and in any case Muslims aren't a big enough minority to justify their own section at the store. We're already doing bilingual signs at the store.

You can have 8 dogs living along 2 cats, doesn't mean they will like or respect each other

Huuuuuuurrrrrr I just wish all the 1.3 billion Muslims in the world would just get genocided and that's alright and doesn't make me at all a racist because guess what ISLAM IS NOT A RACE guess you didn't think that one did you haha bluepill cuck xppp

No, they have just as many racists in Western Europe as USA, but American racists will maybe be more out and proud about it, meaning they're more likely to go in your face and go "haha fukn ayyrab sand nig u ruinin america makin me wait in line for ma benefits", euro racists will just talk shit behind your back/on the internet, it's not because they're full of love and tolerance but because their cultures are less extrovertrd than that of USA is all

Because you believe in barbaric horseshit that caused the countries you come from to be shitty.

Compared to most countries in the world, 80% white isn't very diverse at all.

AFRICA YES

Although "ethnically diverse" is nowhere near the same as "racially diverse".

Don't just make a statement, explain yourself.

kill yourself.

Only Americans cling to race out of necessity. I couldn't give a shit about a Hungarian for example even though we'd both be considered 'white' in the US

lol the blacker it is the more "diverse" it is even it's all blacks.

Are you retarded?

Why is saudi not diverse? They have:
>2.5M Indians
>2.1M Syrians
>1.5M Pakistanis
>1.5M Filipinos
>1.3M Bengalis
>900k Egyptians
>800k Yeminis
>350K Sri Lankans
>315K Neplalis
>300K Lebs
>300K Uzbeks
>260K Jordanians/Palistenians
>250K Indonesians
>250K Sudanese
>200K Turks
>100K Westerners

No you retard, "ethnicities" aren't just about appearance.

Because most of the foreigners living there are slaves.

And 19,335,377 Saudis, 75% of the population are ethnic Saudis. That's a huge percentage in comparison to some African states where the largest ethnic groups sometimes only make up 20% of the population.

>doesn't make me at all a racist
Correct

Opposition to islam fits within the same category as opposition to any political ideology.

Btw uae is most definitely more diverse than Jordan, they're +80% immigrant while we're about +30% immigrant (excluding Pali-Jordanians)

Muslim people is hardworking and make the country relevant

Okay, fine, you're not "racist", but you're still an asshole and a hate-filled bigot for wanting to wipe out 1.3 billion people off earth *just because*, anyway.

I think the Palestinian refugees is what makes you appear so diverse

Huuuuuuurrrrrr I just wish all the racists in the world would just get genocided and that's alright and doesn't make me at all anti-white because guess what RACE IS A SOCIAL CONSTRUCT guess you didn't think that one did you haha dumb racist xppp

>wipe out
Never said that m8. Just as muslim is not a race, muslim and islam are not the same things.
By and large muslims are the largest group of victims of islam. It would be in there best interest as well for the ideology to be eradicated.

the funny thing is nobody here mentioned wanting to kill all muslims

Excellent strawman there, I rate 9/10

dis nig knows whats up

>*just because*

they dindu nuffin

yup.

canada saudi thailand fiji singapore among others dont have problems though
you have a feminists and degenercey problem hence why migrants no longer what to assimilate.
ok to work at pig farm just dont wallow in the mud

>saudis don't have problems
retarded or?

He was top 3 one century ago, now ranking 17, I see your point.

Literally everyone, everywhere in the world hates islam unless they are a muslim. Even the cucks don't like it, they just tolerate it. If you asked any of them if they would move to an islamic country they'd say no. If you asked would they be happy if their current country became majority muslim they'd say no.

Here's your (You). I hope you choke on it you piece of subhuman slime.

in terms of foreigners on their lands, pay attention chav

>implying mexicans arent slaves

>they just tolerate it

They are afraid but cant admit it.

>saudi

The sauds keep them as workers/slaves thats not multiculturalism as Op meant it.

>87%
The uk is no more than 70% white

>talking to a brit
>ask him why UK is full of pakis
>several brits get indignant
>they reply "Pakis are mates." "They're our Muslims."

It's weird how pakis became so integral to British identity but when you think about it that's how UK started with Wales and Scotland.

Stop believing in a religion started by a terrorist, child molesting, warlord then? Or that same religious group that conducts the vast majority of terrorist attacks?

I'd like to see how the UKs crime statistics are broken by race. Especially England since Scotland has a higher white density

phobia implies irrationality in the fear, no such thing as a phobia to actually dangerous things like Tigers, Lions, etc. thus being wary of islam a totalitarian ideology that expands via violence and coercion is completely rational

If you had a spic as a friend then you would defend them. That's just how people work.