What happens here? Why is there this large(ish) country in Europe that almost no one ever talks about?

What happens here? Why is there this large(ish) country in Europe that almost no one ever talks about?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZXlagbg9qkM
youtube.com/watch?v=M2-hDrBIlOo
youtube.com/watch?v=x593R62tPZc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Little Russia

No one knows

1. No one cares about Slavs
2. Poland has 4x the population of Belarus
3. No one speaks English there and no one in the first world speaks their language

Basically just more Russia.

>even they don't speak their language

because this is just a part of Russia, merely an artificial cunt built such that Russia doesn't touch a possible lodgement of the west(Poland) directly.

They pretend to be us and claim to be the real lithuanians

It's a third world dictatorship that got lost and ended up in eastern Europe.

>What happens here?
Nothing interesting.

like Russia, but white

B

also they are fucking up our rivers

They are and you're the one who's pretending, Żmudzin

lmao

Tell us more.

basically they're like niggers in the US claiming to be egyptians
they teach in their schools that every lithuanian leader was a belarussian, they change their names from Vytautas to Vitold

belaruse

youtube.com/watch?v=ZXlagbg9qkM
here a vid

I cringe everytime from watching it

>Lithuanian leaders

Vytautas, Algirdas and the third one
the rest were all Belarussians

When will you admit that your leaders were belarussians?

kys

>implying modern l*etuva has anything to do with historical Litwa
Lmao kys żmudzin
Belarus is the rightful heir of the GDL, if anything

Belarusian language is practically exctinct we are the true Lithuanians.

A befriended family of the family of my girlfriend moved to Belarus form the Ukraine. They returned soon after that because Belarus was too poor for them.

J-jesus C-christ... My eyes... my ears, they are bleeding.

B

>implying modern l*etuva has anything to do with historical Litwa

Vytautas writes to Emperor Sigismund in 1420 (Codex epistolaris Vitoldi. Pars I, Nr.861)
...in terra Samaytarum, (...) que eciam est et semper fuit unum et idem cum terra Lythwaniae, nam unum ydeoma et uni homines.

Samogitia which is and always was one with Lithuania, because the same language and the same people.

Sed quod terra Samaytarum est terra inferior ad terram Lythwanie, ideo Szomoyth vocatur, quod in lythwanico terra inferior interpretatur. Samoyte vero Lythwaniam appelant Auxstote, quod est terra superior respectu terre Samaytarum.

Because Samogitia lies lower than Lithuania it's called Žemaite which in Lthuanian means lowland. Samogitians call Lithuania Aukštaite which means highland because higher land than Samogitia.

Jogaila to the papal legate in 1421 (Lites ac Res gestae inter Polonos Ordinemque Cruciferorum. tomus tertius. Posnaniae, 1856)

"Samogitia and Sudovia (...) are an important part of the Lithuanian Principality and belong to the principality;
The inhabitants of this land speak Lithuanian. And they do not have any other language than Lithuanian.
Samogitia, that is, in Lithuanian - Lithuania lower."
really makes you think

so you are żmudo-auksztots whatever

pic rel you in the PLC

>The Grand Duchy of Lithuania was a European state from the 13th century[1] until 1795.[2] The state was founded by the Lithuanians, one of the polytheistic Baltic tribes from Aukštaitija.

Hmmmmm

i will nuke belarus

B

>founded
and that's it about your contribution to the GDL

>Historically Aukštaitija had been correspondent to the Duchy of Lithuania up to the 13th century. Its initial capital most likely was Kernavė. In the treaty of Gediminas of 1322, Aukštaitija is named terra Eustoythen ('land of Aukštaitians(=highlanders)')

>. Politically, since the end of the 13th century, it comprised the Duchy of Vilnius/Lithuania and Duchy of Trakai, and perhaps was employed to refer to them both taken together. Since the 15th century, corresponding Trakai Voivodeship and Vilnius Voivodeship made up Aukštaitija, as a political and ethnically based unit, also known as Lithuania Propria.

Hmmmmmmmm

>population of Ruthenians lands was like 3.5mln and 0.5mln Lithuanians

>According to the military census of 1528, ethnic Lithuanian lands had 5730 horsemen, whereas the army of the Ruthenian lands of the Grand Duchy consisted of 5372.[3]

>Every single duke up until union of lublin was Lithuanian with Lithuanian name

>Jagiellon dynasty founded by Lithuanian

>The Polish Golden Age refers to the period from the late 15th century Jagiellon Poland to the death of the last of the Jagiellons, Sigismund August in 1572.

>Lithuanian Radvila noble family one of the most power if not the most powerful family in Commonwealth

hmmmmm

>>Every single duke up until union of lublin was Lithuanian with Lithuanian name
kek

There's no proof that Jagiełło knew lithuanian language whatsoever. Not to mentrion later dukes

They are too intelligent to post on int

Now you can travel Minsk -- they will set names of streets in English. Yankees are welcome.

do you get off by saying that? why are you hating us, your lithuanian brothers

why does this country exist lmao

>lithuanian brothers
lol
You hate us and would backstab if only had a chance

implying we have not stopped bullying your minorities
we're now ok with poles

>no proof of Jogaila speaking lithuanian
Look at him. Look at this faggot and laugh. I'm posting from a phone, but I'm sure someone can source that german chronicle where they describe Jogaila talking to Vytautas lithuanian during a negotiation, so that other parties won't understand them.

>be belarus
>make poles and lithuanians do all the job
>now they fight over us
Can't make this shit up

>Father is Lithuanian
>Born in ethnic Lithuanian lands
>Has Lithuanian name
>Was a pagan before converstion to Catholicism, hint Ruthenians at the time were already Orthodox
>Lived in Lithuania until age of like 34 before moving to Poland
>Jan Dlugosz ridiculed Jagiello for not properly Polish language
>Jan Dlugosz stated that Jagiello himself personally translated prayers into Lithuanian during Christianization of Lithuania
>During discusions about coronation of Vytautas in 1429 in Lutsk conference negotiations with HRE Emperor Sigismund negotiations were held in Ruthenian but then Vytautas and Jogaila switched to Lithuanian when talking between themselves when they wanted other people not to understand them and Jagiello ignored Polish nobility which didn't support the idea of Vytautas coronation
really makes you think

Mr UnderSiege visited Minsk.

>for not properly Polish language
properly learning*

World of thanks mostly tbqhwy

oh and

B

E

L

Ukraine is Little Russia.

A

A
Delete

Lewd.
I want to come over for a visit next year. Will there be any events planned for Minsks 950th birthday?

Will someone be able to stop Bat'ku?

belarus please give me a (You)

Please don't give him a (you)

They are sheep even compared to Russia. No opposition of any kind. They still have Soviet mentality. They are ruled by the father of all Belarusians, zar Luka. "Just give us a little food and we don't give a shit about anything else. Could be worse. We want stability."

Why not
>Just give us a little food and we don't give a shit about anything else. Could be worse. We want stability."
Youth isn't that happy about stability 2bh.
Also you know awfully much.

;_;

So Close yet so far.

>in by Linkin park

Next year? I don't think they are planning something right now, it's too early.

belarus is a meme, not even a real country.

thank you belarus

The same question is about Putin.

No, I mean he was able to make Sigal surrender and now there is Jackie Chan coming.
youtube.com/watch?v=M2-hDrBIlOo

Usually events of this scale get planned early on. I was thinking of going in June.

O, herro!

"Usually"? That is not about planning something in Belarus.

Belarusskies are basically either Russians or Poles they will either go to Poland or Russia literally half of our general is occupied by them and ukrops

Teach me your mysterious ways.

>Thread about Belaruse
>The only active poster is a butthurt Lithuanian

there's three of us here actually

White Russia

Pawel, the only butthurt one is that pole. Even of that I'm not sure. Maybe he was baiting, but he got told and quit posting.

These two men could.

MИP ЧEЛOBEКУ КOTOPЫЙ ЭTOT ШEДЁBP COTBOPИЛ.

don't go in there
is a trolling country
you would be belarused

Come there, Latin boy

When was it? Belarus is richer than Ukraine nowadays.

>be foreigner
>don't understand how to use toll roads since everything is in Russian
>get car confiscated
BELARUSED
>be foreigner
>try to pay in dollars
>get arrested
BELARUSED
>be foreigner
>pay 40 euro to be Belarused
BELARUSED

>wikipedia describes this event

>be foreigner
>owner of the hotel/apartment has to report your movements and passport ID to police
BELARUSED

>owner of the hotel/apartment has to report your movements and passport ID to police
really?

>be foreigner
>fuck Belarussians for less than 10€

Yeah.
Welcome to Belarus

>be foreigner
>pay more than 5€ to fuck belarussian
BELARUSED

Hi

Will they also speak in English in Minsk's underground? They've started doing this a few years ago here in Moscow

I live in this country all my life. I know that Lukashenko is the only usual event in Belarus. Everything all is random.

What for? To make me feel a yankee?

>don't want to feel like yanks
Is there at least a MacDonald's within 20-minutes-walk range where you live?
youtube.com/watch?v=x593R62tPZc

kek

B

E

>tfw will never taste real THICC burger
Why even live

L

I know that you love goods from USA, don't prove it with your questions to me.

?? tell me more Ivan

They speak english in the Moscow Subway system?

They say the name of the station in Russian and then repeat it in English after that. But they don't do it everywhere though

They even speak English in Russian railways electric trains.
>that moment when they say the name of the station with impeccable but really funny american accent and everybody in the Lastochka start to laugh

Good example why countries should avoid Russia at all.