Polski anons of Cred Forums, recommend me some good Polish movies (preferably not black and white ones)...

Polski anons of Cred Forums, recommend me some good Polish movies (preferably not black and white ones), all genders accepted: drama, comedy,etc

Other urls found in this thread:

thepiratebay.org/torrent/5739525/Psy_(eng_subs)_[1992]_Wladyslaw_Pasikowski
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

our movies are shit, don't watch them
the last good movie was dzień świra, it's a sad comedy

>good Polish movies

>Polish movies

Kieslowski is God-tier. A Short Film about Love should particularly appeal to Cred Forums autists.

Hydrozagadka
Avalon

Smoleńsk

what period 90s, 00s, 10s?
literally unwatchable trash

all genders accepted?

just watch Bergman instead

>Bergman

Thanks for contributing to the thread

thanks, will see it

no period in particular

He wasnt jewish, berg means mountain in swedish

>no period in particular
First modern polish movie (after 1990) is Psy (lit. Dogs, although it should be Pigs as it refers to cops and we call them dogs). Any foreigner should watch it in order to understand how 90s looked like in every ex soviet block state
>thepiratebay.org/torrent/5739525/Psy_(eng_subs)_[1992]_Wladyslaw_Pasikowski

yeah and Goldmann means gold and a man. dont try to trick me jude

Chłopaki nie płaczą
Killer
Jak rozpentałem 2 wolje światową

t. Polish movie connoseur

no one would understand polish comedies.

?

thanks you, will see

will see if I find them with spanish or english subtitles, thanks

they are very specific desu

Watched Jak rozpentałem 2 wolje światową with a Polish friend. Never laughed that much for a while.

If series are allowed 4 tankmen and a dog is pretty good if you can get past it being black and white

>Jak rozpętałem 2 wojne światową
yeah its quite decent polish comedy and still quite funny considering its age. On the other hand 4 tankmen and a dog is a drama but its pure commie propaganda

Yeah I can definitely see the commie propaganda in it, but it's pretty comfy to watch as it's pretty much a road trip to Berlin

its not only the propaganda. when you look closely you will understand that they are all russian soldiers not polish. They all wear soviet uniforms.
I like Jak rozpętałem .. as its truly polish movie. Its presents poles as we are taught to be from childhood - resourceful and never giving up