Mfw it literally doesn't matter what you say to me, because I have a home in israel that I can always go back to

>mfw it literally doesn't matter what you say to me, because I have a home in israel that I can always go back to

Feels good indeed.

Take him to the oven.

Good feel bro

I'm with you familia

Soon your disgusting Zionist state will fall. The Jew has opressed the world for too long, he is a rat taking housing he has no right to take.

TAKBIR

m8 i hope all these diaspora fags fuck off to that zionist state.

Okay achmed

achmeds can fuck off too, then you faggots can fight among yourselves.

why do you dislike jews? We literally dont do nuffin

Now you laugh, but soon enough international support for you will cease to exist, and on that day, you will have Millions of arabs on your doorstep wanting to have a word with you. So stay in your country kike, on that day I want to make sure every israeli is dead.

You kickstarted german communism, you control the banks and are part of the globalist elite trying to control the world, and Israeli jews are literally dreaming of a jewish world where they control most of the middle east.

my dick is diamonds just thinking about i want to be the first to liberate Jerusalem from the jewish plague

>You started communism
>You control banks

Me? I do?

The average jew does? Hm I don't remember doing any of this. I'm an Anarcho Capitalist, the furthest thing from a communist

Do you think the average jew working the same job as you is evil and trying to steal your life essence or something?

Your crocodile tears dont work on me.

You say that for decades already, Muhammad.
I'll be waiting.

All this shit makes me want to come home.

You dont have a home durka

>Hates people without even having any real reason

Either stormfag or muslim

literally nothing wrong with that

>Hates
why dont you people just stay in you shitholes huh? fuck off nomads

I don't think you understand kike. You support Israel which makes you a disgusting Zionist scum. You support your peoples effort to control the world. There are jews who are okay, those who do not support the fake, terrorist state of israel. And there is Kike likes you who will face their judgement.Its fun to have big papa USA at your side isn't it? But you do realize that today, Iran, Egypt, Turkey or Saudi Arabia could absolutely destroy your country within a few hours? You kikes were always the best at propaganda putting the good looking female soldiers on instagram to make yourself look good. But be sure about it, the second the USA drops its support for you you and your entire family will be under Muslim rule, and Jerusalem will be liberated.

i own property in tel aviv but i still hate jews

I'm thinking of bailing out too. I don't feel like I belong here.

I support israel too, so they can fuck off there.

Why would we let muslims control the holy land

why not? none of my problem

Jerusalem can be an autonomous region for every pilgrim of the faith to visit, the rest of israel can be ruled by arabs. The Jews don't deserve the holy land.

Muslims who live on waterfront tend to be less radicalized.
We traded that for some Jews building walls around themselves and not working with foreign ME powers.

Not to forget that Israel actually made the region even worse

Nah it'll be better under Christian rule