/balt/ + /ausnz/

dj zyklon-b feat mc. goebbels edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QlC5r87t81s
delfi.lt/news/daily/lithuania/mazeja-atotrukis-tarp-socialdemokratu-ir-konservatoriu.d?id=72436494
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lithuanians
youtube.com/watch?v=lYJ1ddifDs0
youtube.com/watch?v=MYW-vcaVFHQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nHjAGkQlgUE
youtube.com/watch?v=A3qWQUOZj1g
youtube.com/watch?v=G1YsN71Yvt8
youtube.com/watch?v=DF6PenFuZOk
youtube.com/watch?v=Eaupi1LBS7c
sickchirpse.com/man-masturbates-forty-minutes-beer-garden/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

2d>3d

>tfw new thread and still no eesti gf

so i hear there's a storm in straya and half the country is in blackout

>tfw no gf from the 6th dimension
why even live

just another day in paradise

we have a storm too, but i don't think there's gonna be a blackout. i would like one. it would be fun to live in candlelight for a period with only the fireplace giving you warmth.

South Australia is. Their main power transition lines got blown down. I was walking home at 4am last night (in victoria), it was extremely windy and fun.

i heard it's moving towards victoria and nsw and they're both gonna get hit hard

i like blackouts for the same reason actually

candles once in a while is nice

Was supposed to hit us last night/today. It didn't really hit where I am. I think we avoided the worst of it.

Why do you know this, surely you don't get this stuff on eesti news?

blackouts are comfy as fuck, I agree.

thoughts?

it may sound a bit cliche, but you really start appreciating the shit you take for granted :D

one of the things that's good about a blackout here is you can go to the old town, walk around in pitch black with wind/rain and get a really gothic horror movie kind of vibe

lurking other chans

poor guy

blackouts are fun as fuck unless it happens when it's dark outside and you're in the process of taking a shower

then it really fucking sucks

GOLIATH ONLINE

Здpaвcтвyйтe, мyжыки

t. ivan ivanovits

any eesties observing the cataclysm of the central party? i'm actually lamoing my ass off. they are referring to it as the long night of knives lol

Are they a centrist party? What are they doing and why?

ka?

kva kva :DDDDDD

Vilnus>Riga>>>>>>>Tallinn.

essentially they are a centrist/populist party with an elective base of pensioners (who get bought with cheap one off offers of money) and russians who identify with their cult leader (who has openly embraced russia and russian policies)

what's happening now is the grand finale of something that's been boiling for years: the dissolution of the party into 2-4 factions.

чтo зa хyйню ты нeceшь

sounds fun

time to make some popcorn then user

What is all this happening surrounding the Estonian presidential (?) elections?

ur mums benin xdddddd

What to do in Liepaja other than drinking on the beach untill I pass out or decide to swim to Sweden?

m8 bls note lack of lithuania in this image

the short answer is: it's complicated

the long answer is: we ran into a stalemate. something no one really predicted aside from some people who are more in tune with state law (but who gives a shit about that lol), but none the less it did happen and revealed a constitutional loophole for a process that should have a deterministic end. now that all the former candidates have failed due to not enough political capital we're going for a neutral candidate to end the process instead of continuing an infinite loop of parliament/elective_men.

t. esdonian dourisd :DDDD

hmm, let me just get inside this tractor and start it up

Nobody knows, they ditched the former candidates and now they imported some accountant from brussels and saying they will make her the president and if they don't there will be new parliament elections

oh fugg :DDD

i don't know if the rumors are true, but now they have another candidate on the table too: kristiina ojuland

>accountant from brussels
hmmmmmmmmmmm

what are you doing tonight om fingrring my hemorhoid it hurtd but is soo good

i am counting mentally all the time how much sleep will i get if i go to sleep now and try to maximize the time i use that i have now so i can still go to sleep and get at least 6-7hr of sleep.

do you like to partake in homosex?

Rape is a terrible terrible crime , it is worse than killing someone since the victim is still alive and lives with the trauma, what I am saying is : is it true? really? do 87% of rape victims get orgasms during the ordeal? and….. why???

Quite windy outside.

it's morning for me still and I am waiting for eesti grils to show up and become my gf

It does not matter that Lithuania was conquered and oppressed by Russians and Germans for hundreds of years. You are Europeans. You have white privilege. For this, you must repent.

I am an active feminist/social justice activist in the United States. The U.S. is one of the most racist, misogynistic, bigoted, and intolerant places in the world. Today, we must atone for our history of imperialism, racism, sexism, colonialism, and oppression. Thankfully, the time of whites in America is ending. Within a few decades, minorities will outnumber the white population, and our country will be led by strong people of color, especially strong empowered women.

What does this have to do with Lithuania? Lithuania must also become a diverse, tolerant, multicultural country. All of Europe, even small Baltic nations, must be transformed into a rainbow of ethnicities, religions, cultures, and languages. Diversity is our strength, and multiculturalism is progress. Lithuania must do everything it can to promote these values. This means drastically increasing and promoting immigration from Africa and the Middle East, installing professional quotas for people of color and women.

Lithuanians must do everything they can to check their white privilege. Wanting to preserve Lithuanian identity and culture is nothing less than racism. Everyone in the West is guilty of oppression against people of color, whether they want to believe it or not.

In conclusion, Lithuania WILL become multicultural whether you wish it to be or not. There is nothing you can do to stop this. American social justice is coming to Europe, and rapidly spreading. Look at the UK. Look at Sweden. These are your multicultural futures. I only ask that you accept your white guilt/privilege and make this ethnic transition easier. Nationalism must never again be allowed to rise in Europe, especially in Lithuania. We must never forget the 18 million Jews who perished in the holocaust because of white nationalistic racism.

no my diet bad

>ywn sex a cute eesti boy

interesting read

Until Jogaila baptized Lithuania, Lithuanians at 13-14 century oftenly invaded places settled by poles (especially Krokuvian places) and from there transported not a few captives that would become slaves later. Most oftenly they served in Lithuanias grand dukes' estates various difficult and dirty jobs - looked after animals, horses, cleaned their muck(shit) and so on. Those estates were in various places, but the main ones were around Vilnius, especially near Rūdninkų forest, there those captives mostly slaved away. Poles-slaves even if they wanted, they couldn't bath, because they hadn't such chance. As they spreaded the bad smell, it was one of the indications which showed slaves origin. Exactly from those times until nowadays in Eastern Lithuania, Lithuanians call local polish-speakers - šūdlenkiai(shitpoles), and poles from those times called invaders Lithuanians as - "pogany litwiny"(pagans Lithuanians). At those times for poles it was the biggest enemy and invader symbol.

After Jogaila married with pole Jadvyga, he released many poles slaves. Some sources mention even about ~100 000, but it looks like it's increased a bit. But it was sure that many Lithuanian estates had these poles-slaves. Those slaves, who stayed in Lithuania and their progenies were called "šūdlenkiai"(shitpoles) ever after. Just like that the word "šūdlenkis" came to nowadays, even though there not so many people know about its historical origins. By the way, bondmen who were slavonised were also called like that and after first World-War it was a general word for all polish-speakers in Eastern Lithuania.

Why are Balticum not considered to be Slavs? For me, you are the same. Atleast Lithuania.

it's a natural defense mechanism, that is the reason why vaginas lubricate automatically also when a woman gets raped. It's not her will to get the orgasm, the orgasm is just a byproduct of evolution

youtube.com/watch?v=QlC5r87t81s

I find this slightly pleasing and an interesting video overall
looking at it's soviet aesthetics kinda makes you forget about how barbaric and inhuman the regime was

it's night night for you, kid
don't take it personally

why should it?
>non slavic language
>non slavic culture
>non slavic traditions
>non slavic self identification

Don't reply to homosexuals you might catch gayness from him.

first Latvian in this thread

All right, so i'd say 'constitutional crisis' would be too strong of a term to describe the situation, like some of our destined-for-arse-swipe newspapers have described it.

>1386 m. vasario 15 d. Krokuvoje jis buvo pakrikštytas Vladislovo vardu ir pats būdamas 39 m. amžiaus, vedė 11 m. amžiaus Jadvygą
>11 year old
Absolute madman

I hope who wrote this pasta got shot by a nigger

das racis

Slovāķia įš Baļtic

Hey man, congratulations!

h-hot

DELET

do you know how many grammatical and logical mistakes you made in that post?

the constitution is fine, it's just that some people forced an interpretation which lead to a farce being played out

>Langugage
no, agree with you

>Culture
yes

>Traditions
yes

>Identification
depends on, many Lithuanians for example consider themselves as Russians

then why don't you correct me?

your post was so stupid i went with an assumption of you being a try hard troll and any argumentation will be in vain

ok? now you know i'm serious so correct me

How come the Baltic counties got such good relations with each other despite differences in religion and culture?

Aš vardas lietuviai, yra apskrautys pulkienė mano žestrą pidoras.

>many Lithuanians for example consider themselves as Russians

lol

Russians make up 6% of Lithuanian population they hold Lithuanian citizenship so they might as well identify as Lithuanians.

On the other hand 27% of your population is of foreign descent.

>In 2011, with the total population being 9,562,556; roughly 15% of the population was born abroad, 5% of the population was born in Sweden to two parents born abroad, and another 7% was born in Sweden to one parent born abroad. Resulting in 27% of the Swedish population being of at least partly foreign descent.

You're not in the position to talk about anyone.

actually, lets play a game. i claim: you're a slav posting under a swedish flag trying to stir up shit.

am i right?

>pulkienė mano žestrą

Dude weed lmao

>The culture of Lithuania combines an indigenous heritage, represented by the unique Lithuanian language, with Nordic cultural aspects and Christian traditions resulting from historical ties with Poland.
so like I said, non slavic culture and traditions
not sure about lithuanians considering themselves russians, can you sauce that a bit?

because we don't give a fuck about each other

>Russians make up 6% of Lithuanian population
i mean that _ethnical_ lithuanians consider themselves as russians

as lietuvis kur svedijoje gyvenu ir tu tubut daunas

i don't think religion is of any importance in the modern world. not tipping a hat or anything, i just think our generation and that of our parents don't consider it important at all.
the cultural differences? i think there's more similarities than differences.
all in all it's just geographic vicinity and historical experiences that unite us.

>Tfw no baby to pull closer
>Tfw no backseat of a rover
>Tfw no matress she stole from her roommate in Boulder
>Tfw im getting older

>i mean that _ethnical_ lithuanians consider themselves as russians

parodyk nors vieną tokį tu čigono akiny

>as lietuvis kur svedijoje gyvenu ir tu tubut daunas
Nice try Polack

you are a retard who claim there was a lot of mistakes but could not correct any of them. i'm from lithuania who lives in sweden.

delfi.lt/news/daily/lithuania/mazeja-atotrukis-tarp-socialdemokratu-ir-konservatoriu.d?id=72436494

>mfw

This guy reminds me of that greek guy who lives in Germany.

>that song that reminds you of HER

IN ANŪKAS WE TRUST

>claim
claimed*
> there was
there were
>i'm from lithuania who lives in sweden.
this whole sentence is wrong

2/10 apply yourself

of who exactly

YOU ARE NOW THINKING ABOUT HER

for anūkas

>tu tubut daunas
>tubut
Va dėl tavo protinių sugebėjimų niekam jokių klausimų nekyla. Niekad negalvojai nusižudyti ir taip palengvinti gyvenimą visiems aplinkiniams, tu "paprastas žmogau"?

about whom?

>not sure about lithuanians considering themselves russians, can you sauce that a bit?
people i know have said they are feeling a stronger bond to russia than to lithuania

>so like I said, non slavic culture and traditions
there is a lot of slavic culture and traditions due to many things, but most because of the time during soviet

HER

You neither can write in correct English nor in Lithuanian so who are you really? Pidorashka vatnik emigrant from Visaginas?

>i'm from lithuania who lives in sweden.
so i pretty much nailed it with my first guess didn't i? let's go further shall we?

i claim: you have a russian background. probably second generation immigrant. you identify culturally as a russian, but when asked where are you from you reply you're from lithuania with a feeling of deep shame of your roots

But she is here next to me

wtf :DDDDDDDD

but i'm not balding

i'm very bad at reading and writing in lithuania. i have lived here almost all my life so i can only speak and understand verbally

One more time because you're blind or mentally challenged

What to do in Liepaja other than drinking on the beach untill I pass out?

FUCK YOU
SHE

who should I vote for lads

>i'm very bad at reading and writing in lithuania. i have lived here almost all my life so i can only speak and understand verbally

You are not Lithuanian.

>i'm very bad at reading and writing in lithuania.
You also lack basic English skills and clearly have limited mental capabilities. I asked you to show me an ethnic Lithuanian who identifies as a Russian.

Üks tuuvõima mahdeb om kallaatsiks.

define "she"

>tfw it's some retarded underage muh heritage faggot whose pidorashkan bydlo parents left Lithuania
Thank god you people aren't here anymore.

people I know have said they are feeling stronger bond to norway than to lithuania
LITHUANIA CONFIRMED AS SCANDINAVIAN

me tbx
come kiss me under the moonlight
only if you're qt of course
HER

Russian confirmed

>HER
я нe пoнимaю

haha, i meant my other posts. but i don't really care how i write grammatically in english on Cred Forums? but you also wrote ''logical mistakes'' which i was more interested in

no every generation is from lithuania? and no i'm not ashamed of being lithuanian

as i said you are really stupid and are drawing conclusions based on nothing lol

>tfw SHE isn't thinking about you

le monke

Lietuvių aktyvistų frontas

How can you know? Do you reat that ominous "her" 's thoughts?

No
I'm not brainwashed by anime enough

fuck off faggot you are not Lithuanian you can't even write in Lithuanian language

I literally don't understand half of what he is trying to say.

>you are really stupid
you're the dumb cunt here lmao
kissing a boy once doesn't make you gay
I should know because I've done it plenty of times

latvia.travel

nothing you have written has proved me wrong yet

lol
lithuanians = slavs
estonians and latvians = scums

Filtered.

that's not an argument

>people are falling for the bait

for what purpose

can't fucking sleep but too tired to do anything

it's fun?

MOM?

yes because i have lived here in sweden for 16 years and therefor i am very bad at reading and writing in lithuanian.. i can speak perfectly though

im sorry that you don't understand english :(

CAREFUL THIS IS HOW YOU MAKE MUSTARD GAS

>I should know because I've done it plenty of times
your name should be faggot instead lmao

faggot

where is your arguments then?

yeah but is it worth it?

who gives a shit what a half russian "lithuanian" thinks

youre latvian/estonian/lithuanian, thats a level higher than any half ethnic mutt, so why waste your time even replying to him

the fact that balts are not slavs as years of genetic studies have shown

so is Anukas the lithuanian Trump?

If you would be Lithuanian you would't say that Lithuanians are slavs you faggot

also vocaroo
I wanna hear how you speak in Lithuanian language

haha i'm not russian. i'm 100% lithuanian who lives in sweden :)

it saddens me though that there are so many beta-faggots in lithuania now

excuse me?

What?
He's clearly a liberal

lol

is he?
who's the most nazi party then

but we have so much in common, lithuanians have more in common with russians than they have with estonians

latvians mabye

but estonia is more like finland

he's not a liberal
approving civil unions doesn't make you a liberal, that's it's just common sense and basic human rights
his views are as conservative as his party's

>If you would be Lithuanian you would't say that Lithuanians are slavs you faggot

why?

Delfi tier

>pic
i think he nailed it

Lithuanians have nothing in common with Russians
Estonians aren't even balts
educate yourself dumb cunt

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lithuanians

Here let me help you.

>Lithuanians (Lithuanian: lietuviai, singular lietuvis/lietuvė) are the Baltic ethnic group, native to Lithuania, where they number around 2,561,300 people.

muh nigga

he wats to legalize gay rights

Emilija in fate anime's when?

>Lithuanians have nothing in common with Russians
should i make a list?

>Estonians aren't even balts
''XD''

because we are balts

ok I'm done you are just probably a troll but if you are not than you are really dumb and I'm glad that you are not here in Lithuania

Tardas apčiaus į variskis labūte.

She didn't do shit and is overrated like Joan of Arc simply because she was a womyn.

I don't see any arguments in your post.

Hahahaha!

Turtle!

Hahahahahahah!

poles love her tho :DDDD

youtube.com/watch?v=lYJ1ddifDs0
youtube.com/watch?v=MYW-vcaVFHQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nHjAGkQlgUE
youtube.com/watch?v=A3qWQUOZj1g
youtube.com/watch?v=G1YsN71Yvt8

youtube.com/watch?v=DF6PenFuZOk
youtube.com/watch?v=Eaupi1LBS7c

yes i know lol? but i think they should be considered

I drank 4 cans of monster an hour ago and cannot sleep. My heart is racing. ehat now?

i want to see ned kelly in it, but it'll never happen
>based armor made out of scrap metal
>famous bare knuckle boxer
>said to a judge he'd see him soon, judge died within a week of ned's execution
>tattoos of him are said to be cursed, almost everyone who gets one dies violently (which actually is because they're all career criminals but whatever)

And who gives a fuck about some retards opinion?

Look what a nice post I made about you, Lithuanians

Now you die.

well i asked you, should i make a list with arguments? lol

>that first heart attack of the day

Have you ever wondered why eesti doesn't have ES? Why don't (((they))) want to keep it from you while your Finnish brothers enjoy it freely?

>pic
lmao

Not to mention pimpin' armour that shat all over shitty Euro ones that couldn't even stop grapeshot.

I'm sure they'll be opinions and not arguments
but sure whatever floats your boat

yes very good :DDD

welp I can't type.

>Why do (((they))) want to keep it from you while your Finnish brothers enjoy it freely?

FTFM

Because Estonians tend to abuse everything they can get their hands on so they keep it away from us.

>Joan of Arc
>overrated
Sho sho anglo scum!

yeah. the issue is the biggest factor in deciding the strength of a hero in that setting is age, so apart from being able to argue that whoever kills him also dies he'd be pretty weak probably

That is absolutely racist and not in a good way.

You should require all Finnish alcohol-purchasing tourists to pay in ES.

Where is that Eesti bro who drank 95% alcohol last night and got all fucked up? Is he ded?

labai geras postas

I just read a Swedish report on this subject and I thought it was interesting and therefor I asked? But you are right, you gave me really stupid answers. Nobody gave me a decent answer with an explanation. I have never denied that Lithuanians are not Slavs, but we have a lot in common with them. You are really stupid you guys. The worst discussion I ever had.

Joan of Arc is in fate series btw

Ime tilli

it was 85% alcohol
t. guy with good memory

do you know where i can buy pic related in wilno? like a case with beer? only saw single cans/bottles or 4packs of cans 2bh, but i'm in dire need of a larger quantity

she was a meme. if she didn't exist, any number of other military commanders would have been in her position and accomplished the exact same thing

and there's not much information on it but she was propped up by one of the most evil motherfuckers of the time

is he ded i went to bed after his second update

don't know to be honest
haven't heard anything from him

he dieded

no, if he's a real BALTMAN, he wouldn't die from such a joke drink

wtf did he mean by this??

rude.

Hauka türa

he was a depressed lol

i like him. i think he'd have been the exact kind of person that posts here. same with lovecraft

never bought that in much quantity, but probably you can try your luck at biggest supermarkets (like maxima baze),

>I love lovecraft but people on my facebook is so butthurt about him ">muh racism was just a part of his time"
is this true?

Pretty much any larger or specialized shop, in my experience. You just have to ask.

Monster is terrible, enjoy your shit taste.

I'll try at the big Rimi near Kareiviu g., thanks

how is pic rel8d?

so is my life XD

>4 cans
you will probably gonna stay up all night kek
I remember when I drank 1 liter bottle of energy drink I couldn't get to fall asleep for like 4 hours

4/10

have you tasted ES? If so, how does it compare?

even worse taste like battery accid

ES is literally 2/10 cheap nigger shit, it used to be sold at Gas station some years ago. Haven't seen it for a while

Back then people hanged niggers

it's part of a broader problem for him, he hated everyone who didn't meet an incredibly specific bunch of criteria (middle to upper class protestant englishmen from specific locations), and even then he wasn't guaranteed to like you

if people want to be butthurt about him being an evil racist, they've completely misunderstood why he thinks the way he does and why he was good at writing

i mean it's trivial anyway. social media drones are retarded

Better than Monster but this honestly isn't a very high standard.

Mis teete, semud?

Lovecraft unironically had a cat named Nigger man.

i've heard literary critics say that his style of writing was dogshit and that he was only able to build suspense through the threat of the "gigantic unknown"

juba mitu tundi näpin oma munni :D

Joo veel monsterit siis, impotent.

ma ei ole see user

how rude

>i've heard literary critics say that his style of writing was dogshit
yeah they're not objective at all though, for the same reason people on facebook aren't
>muh modern race politics

>he was only able to build suspense through the threat of the "gigantic unknown"
pioneering for his day, and also in large part due to his hate of change and difference

i don't think it made it into the english canon though, so i'm not saying he's as important as shakespear or something but there's no reason to shit on perfectly good work

what's his best short story (or book, i don't know what he created 2bh)?

*clap clap clap*

>Čiurlionis contributed to symbolism and art nouveau and was representative of the fin de siècle epoch. He has been considered one of the pioneers of abstract art in Europe.

Thoughts?

i liked the shadow over innsmouth

and don't get me wrong, sometimes his writing is frustrating for relying so much on the unknown being scary in and of itself. it doesn't feel like horror sometimes

went for a nice walk in the storm and had an outdoor beer. now my clothes are soaking wet. but i feel good as a matter of fact.

thanks. /blog

Go ask /mämmi/ for help

did that guy who was looking for attention recently kill himself yet?

Food poisoning lads

Fuck me this is horrible but at least I have money today

whom exactly do you mean? we're all attention whores here

get well soon lad, try to drink lots of water

no news from delfi yet
so probably no

>i'm gonna jump off a bridge in vilnius
was it yesterday or three days ago? idk time is hazy.

ah that was yesterday i think

yes
no
yes
no

yesterday
t. guy with good memory

drink more beer ffs

hmmmm

are you trying to say something?

gonna wank to /balt/ and go to sleep tbqh lads

>tfw going to get banned for easterposting again

Thanks mate

Will do

wank to this picture

I don't drink mate
I don't even like beer

this
drinking is for degenerates

t. weed pro

kek
moderate alcoholics are at least partly functional
stoners just sit on their couch all day and laugh at stupid shit

t. former stoner who converted to the purer ways of alcohol

I don't even smoke

Keep me posted

>t. former stoner who converted to the purer ways of alcohol
that's weird i got the impression people usually do the opposite for some reason

where do you buy weed if you dont have any dude lmao friends?

leave

ask for mister ivanovich in dvarcionys

uhh, you don't get to bring friends

>stoners just sit on their couch all day and laugh at stupid shit

I nearly smoke everyday and successfully study and nearly done with my bachelors.

t. weed pro

Go to uni,bars or any other place where young people gather I can guarantee someone will know you'd be surprised to realize how many people actually like dude weed lmao,

t. weed pro

what are you talking about

Don't have any stamps left :(

Oj fan, I am being oppressed!
Come save me Putin!

STILL zero matches on tinder

i'm so fucking done with this shit i'm deleting this stupid app RIGHT NOW

show pics

tell me about your experience

>how good do you look?
>how good are your pictures?
>did you put any selfies there?
>what is your description like?
>how long have you been on?
>how many girls did you sweep?

forgot
>which city?

i dunt want get doxxed

>10/10
>i don't know but i find them decent
>2/3 pics are selfies
>just said where i'm studying
>2 days
>until there were none left to sweep

>vilnius

shit man

i remember when i had it, i literally lived in the toilet

Have you tried offering yourself as a cuckold?

there is no woman in my life i could get cuckolded over, except maybe my mum, but my mum is pure and good and don't you dare make fun of my mum

ur mum was purely good in bed lmoa

you call that good lol

kys

hope there's gonna be more activity tomorrow here cause i sure as hell ain't gonna go out

hello

You know, our existence as humans is a constant struggle.
And it's very unfortunate, but, the reality is a blessing and a curse.
We're just here to experience everything, good and bad.
We all go through it. You're never alone in this world.
So, just remember that, we all do our best. And I know that you do your best as well.

i appreciate the encouraging words pierre

this thread hasn't had an argument about anime in ages

Because everyone love it. Have you noticed how some normie teens have been liking anime more and more lately?

I am relocating to Tallinn, do I need to wear a tracksuit to fit in?

normies are koreaboos nowadays, not weeaboos

because everybody is sick of them and the jannies just come in every time and ban people for trivial shit

video g𝐚mes!

Can't be bothered.

>normies are koreaboos nowadays, not weeaboos
i'm actually so happy that happened

now all the spergy obsessive types talk about k-pop and korean stuff and nobody gives a shit about japan. there's nobody to make me look bad anymore

I used to like Video Games!

this triggers a desire to hang traitors

what changed?

Me raping 2d anime girls

Dunno, I just stopped playing one day and never bothered to play again, I should get my old playstation out and see if It's still fun.

>implying that anybody wants to immigrate to Lithuania and not everybody wants to leave

syrian refugees who are forced to go to lithuania/latvia have it worse here than at home and flee at the first possible chance.

they look underage. do you fantasize about little girls often?

>syrian refugees
economic migrants*

Age is just a number

t. Jogaila

inb4 age is just a social construct

me on the left

age is a spook

my hand hurts

>refugees

No they they're economic migrants because they vast majority of them have no intention of workign and try to go to rich countries because welfare and gibsmedat is signifnicantly higher in those countries, if they were refugees running from war their top destinations wouldn't be Sweden/Germany etc. And there's such thing as first country of asylum meaning they should stay in a country which is deemed safe i.e there's no war.

wank with the other hand for a while

>hiding all generals
>can't unconsider the Hitler
fuck you guys

It's just not the same.

try to win next time

Been thinking about buying a daki pillow, hugging an anime girl sounds great.

WE COULD HAVE DONE IT IF THE AUSSIES HADN'T BACKSTABBED US

i thought about buying the pillow itself without the character because the concept itself is sound

:^)

I want to

If I donate bullet instead of money, all his problems are solved instantly.

thanks

Just had a really qt australian lady check in, she was super nice and I like australia more now.

That's all.

Hello /balt/, good morning

oha

NSW here. Blowy as fuck but no storm

kek that isn't the hanjin ship is it?

Nah, Spewcastle. They're all coal ships from China

Poopee

sickchirpse.com/man-masturbates-forty-minutes-beer-garden/

> Man Arrested After Doing 5 Lines Of Coke And Having A 40-Minute Wank In Pub Beer Garden

An excellent source

new thread