Kids in the UK are taught about hate crime at school

>kids in the UK are taught about hate crime at school

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lq0YIktzxqg
theguardian.com/technology/2016/jan/22/canada-man-twitter-harassment-not-guilty-gregory-alan-elliot
news.com.au/lifestyle/parenting/school-life/school-bans-clapping-and-allows-students-silent-cheers-or-air-punching-but-only-when-teachers-agree/news-story/cf87e7e5758906367e31b41537b18ad6
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

indoctrination from the earlierst ages, similar to the hitlerjugend and the bund deutscher mädel in nazi germany.

Respecting other people is apparently "indoctrination"???

youtube.com/watch?v=lq0YIktzxqg

Is Canada on the way of becoming the second most hilarious country after North Korea?

>vote in a prime minister because he says he'll legalize weed
>he legalizes bestiality instead

they already are

He's from a 3rd world country. Don't resent him.

Next up: Child marriage

>implying it isn't just a way of teaching them the ideology of multiculturalism, pc and white guilt
kys

>Implying it is

not sure if you're trying to be funny and edgy as a reference to your flag, or if you're actually serious

next-up: checked

either he's a foreigner from another country living in canada or he's just being a retarded canadian.

No I'm just laughing at how retarded and out of touch with reality you are

>You have to either be a foreigner or retarded to believe that you should respect other cultures and people

Wow really makes me think

You mean to tell me, beating people up because they're gay or walking around yelling "NIGGER" isn't okay?

>Respecting other people is apparently "indoctrination"???

That thought in Spain until they started arresting people for disagreeing with feminists, now the prison population is 10 times the period of the Franco dictatorship but the pop only 2 double.

Please don´t be naive.

>muh slippery slope

>"First they'll allow gays to exist, den they'll force everyone to be gay!"

please just ignore him he is literally baiting people into replying to him he does it all the time.

>Respecting cultures and sexualities is such a crazy notion that it's probably b8

I think you got off on the wrong stop

there was a canadian man called Greg Elliott who was arrested for disagreeing with feminists on twitter, he lost his job as a result.

[Unbiased Citation needed]

You are the fascist here, are you defend the mass arrests that take place in Spain. You must go to

theguardian.com/technology/2016/jan/22/canada-man-twitter-harassment-not-guilty-gregory-alan-elliot

you could just google ''greg elliott'' and take your pick so that you don't discard whatever I link I post claiming it must be biased because it makes you look bad.

>australians chatting shit about our schools

news.com.au/lifestyle/parenting/school-life/school-bans-clapping-and-allows-students-silent-cheers-or-air-punching-but-only-when-teachers-agree/news-story/cf87e7e5758906367e31b41537b18ad6

>60 german people get their houses raided " due to hate speech" and "anti-immigrant sentiments"
>now illegal to say anything "misogynist" in a city in England no legal definition given as to what constitutes misogyny
>these laws are all just 1984 orwellian bullshit impeachment on free speech to say something that isn't PC

Vibrant diversity.

Poetic.

Trips confirm

He fucking told you it already happened, it's not a slippery slope falacy